🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

this is why whites cant help blacks

Like in the other post of this topic, I learned a long time ago that I don't offer help to black people unless it's someone that's middle aged to elderly. More often than not black people I've met 45 and up are polite.

Anyone that is black and younger Ive found to be rude, ungrateful, and borderline hostile.

Yes, I agree.

The older ones are usually quite nice.

The younger ones are problematic.

There is no sense wasting time trying to change them. They are what they are.

So one has to change oneself: Restrain the impulse to help any younger ones, for there is a real possibility that the consequences may be most unpleasant.

Disgusting beyond words.

1621808718445.png

this black thung nearly killed this poor old white man for trying to help. black on white crime the second worst after black and black crime.
Another animal Planned Parenthood failed.

Like in the other post of this topic, I learned a long time ago that I don't offer help to black people unless it's someone that's middle aged to elderly. More often than not black people I've met 45 and up are polite.

Anyone that is black and younger Ive found to be rude, ungrateful, and borderline hostile.
Agree totally, but the young arent "borderline hostile," They are rabid dog hostile. They cannot be trusted. Probably crack babies

YOU cannot be trusted.
Is that the best you got? You know NOTHING about me beyond here.

Since most the attacks against whites are by whites, start with stopping that.
most attcks arte by blacks /. black and white crime is the second highest crime.s ther first is black on black crime. so who really needs fixing! Facts.
No, white on white crime is as high as black on black. Whites are 5 times more likely to be attacked by whites than anyone else. That's reality, what you say is a racist lie.
You are confused by numbers again i see. If you meet a white guy and a black guy, your chances of being attacked by the black guy are 8 times more likely than being attacked by the white guy..

Even the Rev. Jesse Jackson some years back admitted that he would be concerned if he were walking down the street at night and turned around to see a young gentleman of his ethnicity behind him.

It is a hurtful fact of life that young gentlemen of that background commit violent crimes way out of proportion to their numbers in the American population of 330,000,000 people.

All the lecturing and preaching and begging and -- above all -- money are not going to result in any meaningful improvement.

most attcks arte by blacks /. black and white crime is the second highest crime.s ther first is black on black crime. so who really needs fixing! Facts.
No, white on white crime is as high as black on black. Whites are 5 times more likely to be attacked by whites than anyone else. That's reality, what you say is a racist lie.
You are confused by numbers again i see. If you meet a white guy and a black guy, your chances of being attacked by the black guy are 8 times more likely than being attacked by the white

All the lecturing and preaching and begging and -- above all -- money are not going to result in any meaningful improvement.
Total separation from blacks would be a blessing.
BTA - Back to Africa with them, quickly.

A lot of people feel we need a President that will enact the old ways of law.
A lot of people feel we need a Presidential "Dictator", so this country can be cleaned up and restored to being AMERICA, not being america the Communist Slave.

The past 28 years should be more than enough proof we either need a President that is ALL pro-American, with balls of Titanium.....or a Dictator President that will annihilate and exterminate ALL of the corrupt pieces of shit in all political offices through this country, including the corrupt cops, corrupt judges, and corrupt lawyers!!

And proof like this video just keeps us wanting it more and more.
we have a dictator president. we need to get rid of. how many blacks will get away with doing this stuff to whites because are justicesystem is afraid iof black burings and riots.

What's "buring"?

BTW, spellcheck is your friend!

You are confused by numbers again i see. If you meet a white guy and a black guy, your chances of being attacked by the black guy are 8 times more likely than being attacked by the white

Racist bastard. Welcome to "Ignore".

I never stop for anyone.

Besides everyone has a cell phone these days so it's not like they can't call for help if they really need it.
Being too much of a coward to help someone is NOT an American trait.

Why should someone open themselves up to be a victim?

I'll stop and help whites. I stopped once to help this black land-whale when I saw her pulled over the side of the road with the hood up. She had two little kids in the car, so I thought I'd try to help her. After about ten minutes she started bitchin' with "I ain't payin' for 'dis" and "You takin' too muthafuckin' long".

That's when I looked her and said "Ma'am, you know, I can probably get you going, but I really don't want to. Have a nice fucking day, bitch."

That cow screamed at me all the way back to my car.

I hope she died in front of her children in some drug deal gone bad...
You suck at writing fiction, and you are NOT a real American.
What is a REAL American?
You are not
Probably done more to prove I am one as compared to your punk ass.

Seriously, African Americans are NOT going anywhere.

If there are any genuine Americans, it is African Americans if based on the time that their families have been here.

IMHO, during the next century, some remaining Caucasians, however, WILL be emigrating.

To where, I know not.

this black thung nearly killed this poor old white man for trying to help. black on white crime the second worst after black and black crime.
Shit happens.

I never stop for anyone.

Besides everyone has a cell phone these days so it's not like they can't call for help if they really need it.
Being too much of a coward to help someone is NOT an American trait.

Fuck that.

no one helped me when I was jumped by 3 thugs and left unconscious on the sidewalk.
And you never bothered to help yourself enough to not be in condition to be a victim, weakling.
Every time I think you cannot sink any lower...you squat and squeeze out a jewel like this.

I feel so sad for these kind, elderly man who only wanted to help, he did not deserve what he got. Praying he recovers soon, God Bless him.

Sometimes when they say the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, is so very true, like in this horrible case.:confused:

There was no real flat tire. It was a fake out. They were always predators looking for someone to beat up.

On one of my trips to Arizona a judge friend told me to never stop. No matter how dire the scene appears to be, do not stop. If there is a child bleeding along side of the road, do not stop. Go to a place of safety and notify the authorities. Staged accidents and disabled cars are set up all the time. They are looking for someone to rob, to beat or even to kill.

That doesn't do a single thing to negate the whole "good samaritan" thing.

I can't believe they let him get bail. That's disgusting.

But Missouri, huh? Pretty sure the Klan is active down there. Maybe they can hunt this ........ down and string his negro ass up...
Why don't YOU do it, tough guy?

If I were to be passing through Missouri, yeah, that diseased monkey would definitely be on my radar...
And after you tracked down the offender with your "radar" tough guy?

Eat a dick, pussy.

You're why piece of shit negroes like this guy exist. You're too fucking cowardly to confront them.

Spend your life as a pussy. I don't care...
Seems as though you are the coward by your own admission. You will not stop because you are afraid of their skin color. Hilarious. Scared of pigmentation. Some one points it out and you go off on a tirade. Also Hilarious if not so sad.
What nonsense.....democrats are so hung up on skin color.

The tragic reality for America is that young black males who only compose 2.5% of the total pop. committ over half of ALL violent crimes in America.

There was no real flat tire. It was a fake out. They were always predators looking for someone to beat up.

On one of my trips to Arizona a judge friend told me to never stop. No matter how dire the scene appears to be, do not stop. If there is a child bleeding along side of the road, do not stop. Go to a place of safety and notify the authorities. Staged accidents and disabled cars are set up all the time. They are looking for someone to rob, to beat or even to kill.

But Missouri, huh? Pretty sure the Klan is active down there. Maybe they can hunt this ........ down and string his negro ass up...

If I were to be passing through Missouri, yeah, that diseased monkey would definitely be on my radar...

Eat a dick, pussy.

You're why piece of shit negroes like this guy exist. You're too fucking cowardly to confront them.

Seems as though you are the coward by your own admission. You will not stop because you are afraid of their skin color. Hilarious. Scared of pigmentation. Some one points it out and you go off on a tirade. Also Hilarious if not so sad.

The tragic reality for America is that young black males who only compose 2.5% of the total pop. committ over half of ALL violent crimes in America.
Lol so you are afraidi of black people to, at least you are honest about being a coward.

Eat a dick, pussy.

Lol so you are afraidi of black people to, at least you are honest about being a coward.
It is only rational to be, if not afraid of these savages, at least cautious. After all we have ample evidence of what happens to those who do not take the danger seriously.

Forum List

Back