🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

this is why whites cant help blacks

A lot of people feel we need a President that will enact the old ways of law.
A lot of people feel we need a Presidential "Dictator", so this country can be cleaned up and restored to being AMERICA, not being america the Communist Slave.

The past 28 years should be more than enough proof we either need a President that is ALL pro-American, with balls of Titanium.....or a Dictator President that will annihilate and exterminate ALL of the corrupt pieces of shit in all political offices through this country, including the corrupt cops, corrupt judges, and corrupt lawyers!!

And proof like this video just keeps us wanting it more and more.
If you want a dictator, you don't deserve to live in my country.
John Adam's said it would be the natural outcome after democracy turns to anarchy.

We are in the anachry stage because certain groups operate without morals
Whites Who Are Born Rich Hate and Fear All Other White People

The ruling class turned these savages loose on its subjects; it has nothing to do with democracy. In a self-determined country, the people would have had the right to vote down the Voting Rights Act and the Civil Rights for the Uncivilized Act. We would also have the right to disenfranchise these feral parasites and job thieves. A race that acts like wild animals needs to be tamed, not petted.

Hog wash.
The Affluenza Pandemic

You'd be a nobody without your Daddy's money. You know it, too, that you've done nothing on your own. It eats away at you and makes you lash out at anybody who would be your superior if not for birth privileges, which are the hidden cancer that has destroyed all civilizations.

Some people post nothing but their obsessive agenda over and over again.

I never stop for anyone.

Besides everyone has a cell phone these days so it's not like they can't call for help if they really need it.
Being too much of a coward to help someone is NOT an American trait.
Having the freedom to choose to help or not, is an American trait. Only an authoritarian prick would remove such choice, that would be un-American.

I never stop for anyone.

Besides everyone has a cell phone these days so it's not like they can't call for help if they really need it.
Having the freedom to choose to help or not, is an American trait. Only an authoritarian prick would remove such choice, that would be un-American.
Pathetic excuse making for cowardice

I never stop for anyone.

Fuck that.

no one helped me when I was jumped by 3 thugs and left unconscious on the sidewalk.
And you never bothered to help yourself enough to not be in condition to be a victim, weakling.

I did help myself. I got myself to the ER

If i can to that with 3 broken ribs, a ruptured spleen and a concussion I'm sure the guy with a cell phone can get help for himself if his car breaks down.

I never stop for anyone.

Fuck that.

no one helped me when I was jumped by 3 thugs and left unconscious on the sidewalk.
And you never bothered to help yourself enough to not be in condition to be a victim, weakling.

If i can to that with 3 broken ribs, a ruptured spleen and a concussion I'm sure the guy with a cell phone can get help for himself if his car breaks down.
you get in a fight?

I never stop for anyone.

Fuck that.

you get in a fight?
I got jumped by 3 pieces of shit when i was walking home from work.

I never stop for anyone.

Fuck that.

you get in a fight?
sorry about that.

A lot of people feel we need a President that will enact the old ways of law.
A lot of people feel we need a Presidential "Dictator", so this country can be cleaned up and restored to being AMERICA, not being america the Communist Slave.

The past 28 years should be more than enough proof we either need a President that is ALL pro-American, with balls of Titanium.....or a Dictator President that will annihilate and exterminate ALL of the corrupt pieces of shit in all political offices through this country, including the corrupt cops, corrupt judges, and corrupt lawyers!!

And proof like this video just keeps us wanting it more and more.
If you want a dictator, you don't deserve to live in my country.
John Adam's said it would be the natural outcome after democracy turns to anarchy.

We are in the anachry stage because certain groups operate without morals

The ruling class turned these savages loose on its subjects; it has nothing to do with democracy. In a self-determined country, the people would have had the right to vote down the Voting Rights Act and the Civil Rights for the Uncivilized Act. We would also have the right to disenfranchise these feral parasites and job thieves. A race that acts like wild animals needs to be tamed, not petted.
You're a fucking kook, but a funny one. :auiqs.jpg:

I never stop for anyone.

Fuck that.

you get in a fight?

I am so sorry about what happened to you. I am sure that you will never forget such a traumatic experience.

I am 84 years old.

Whenever I go walking for exercise or to shop, I am always terrified of being attacked.

Bad people are now completely brazen. When I was a teenager in Los Angeles in the 1950s, they would not have dared enter the nicer parts of town to do their evil deeds.

Now when I walk (only during the day, of course), I regularly stop every few yards and look behind me to see if any suspicious characters are approaching.

I never thought this nation would ever deteriorate to the point of horrible people walking around sucker punching pedestrians or bad people forcing good people to pay for private companies to patrol their neighborhoods or bad people attacking cops.

Forum List

Back