this is why you KILL people with knives

Your point is not reality. If you wish to do less damage you will be a police officer only so long as it takes your supervisor to ask for your badge.
Right. So I'M out of contact with reality and a cop will get fired for taking down an assailant with a non-lethal wound that leaves him alive able to go to the hospital to stand trial. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes. That would be a violation of orders. You watch too much television. If a cop misses that leg or the suspect does not go down as expected and so much as steps on a toe the City is on the hook for as much as can be milked. The officer was negligent. The city did not adequately train the officer. The liability is enormous. They train to hit center mass and keep firing until the threat is over. Failure to follow orders is a termination.

I can understand someone being squeamish at the sight of blood or a dead body. Don't be embarrassed or anything. Law enforcement is just not for you.

Right. If a cop shoots a guy in the gut, they are going to know he deliberately aimed low to save a life and fire him. That's why they give cops all these things like billy clubs, shot guns, tasers, tear gas and all these other things, right? Because their orders are shoot to kill, even when it is entirely unneeded or unnecessary. Man, you must have one GIANT big asshole to fit your whole head up inside it! :cuckoo:
it's all over the internet with a basic search

''''even a good shot'''
[If it came down to it and two men did throw down in the street, they were frantically emptying their chambers as quickly as possible, just trying their hardest to kill the other guy first. It is not probable that a man, even a good shot, could - under the circumstances - kill another with one fatal wound/QUOTE]
Misconceptions about guns in the Wild West

I could have taken that guy down with a hand full of salt

You're thinking of slugs and snails... a common mistake

why-does-salt-kill-slugs-feat-1-1-620x350.jpg

Here are some of the arteries in a human body. Rupturing any one of which can cause you to bleed out before you can get to hospital.

Notice how many are in places where people get shot on TV and are still running and fighting.

Thanks, I don't need your stupid charts or cheap rationalizations. I've been very familiar with the human anatomy since about 1962. You can't deny you stand a far better chance of living if shot on the leg or knee, groin or stomach than shot in the chest or head. That's a FACT. And they are just as easy and available a target as the one you aim for.

Your point is not reality. If you wish to do less damage you will be a police officer only so long as it takes your supervisor to ask for your badge.
Right. So I'M out of contact with reality and a cop will get fired for taking down an assailant with a non-lethal wound that leaves him alive able to go to the hospital to stand trial. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes. That would be a violation of orders. You watch too much television. If a cop misses that leg or the suspect does not go down as expected and so much as steps on a toe the City is on the hook for as much as can be milked. The officer was negligent. The city did not adequately train the officer. The liability is enormous. They train to hit center mass and keep firing until the threat is over. Failure to follow orders is a termination.

I can understand someone being squeamish at the sight of blood or a dead body. Don't be embarrassed or anything. Law enforcement is just not for you.

Right. If a cop shoots a guy in the gut, they are going to know he deliberately aimed low to save a life and fire him. That's why they give cops all these things like billy clubs, shot guns, tasers, tear gas and all these other things, right? Because their orders are shoot to kill, even when it is entirely unneeded or unnecessary. Man, you must have one GIANT big asshole to fit your whole head up inside it! :cuckoo:

''''even a good shot'''
[If it came down to it and two men did throw down in the street, they were frantically emptying their chambers as quickly as possible, just trying their hardest to kill the other guy first. It is not probable that a man, even a good shot, could - under the circumstances - kill another with one fatal wound/QUOTE]

Look, don't BS me, I'm a skilled shooter with many firearms and a Lifetime member and Golden Eagle of the NRA. I know how to use a gun and what a gun does. Take your bullshit elsewhere.

Here are some of the arteries in a human body. Rupturing any one of which can cause you to bleed out before you can get to hospital.

Notice how many are in places where people get shot on TV and are still running and fighting.

Thanks, I don't need your stupid charts or cheap rationalizations. I've been very familiar with the human anatomy since about 1962. You can't deny you stand a far better chance of living if shot on the leg or knee, groin or stomach than shot in the chest or head. That's a FACT. And they are just as easy and available a target as the one you aim for.
.....you must be afraid to read my posts which CLEARLY destroy your ''shoot them in the leg'' crap

I've got to thank you for your posts ... I shared them at work.

1o6q8w.jpg

''''even a good shot'''

Look, don't BS me, I'm a skilled shooter with many firearms and a Lifetime member and Golden Eagle of the NRA. I know how to use a gun and what a gun does. Take your bullshit elsewhere.
Ok TJ H
hahahahhahahahahhahh
or is it Josey Wales firing from a moving horse and hitting EVERY thing
hahahhahahaha

white black yellow green--it doesn't matter what RACE they are
this isn't a fairytale land--but a land with HUMANS who are idiots/jackasses/dangerous
Shoot me,’ Hong yells, before charging at Harrison again, grabbing him by the shoulders and appearing to reach for the officer’s gun.

Heart-stopping body cam footage shows the two Georgia police officers killing knife wielding man | Daily Mail Online

Hmm. What ever happened to tasers, rubber bullets, or even a simple baseball bat? Whatever happened to mace or a shotgun blast to the knees? Not to mention basic martial combat fighting techniques? Officers had no choice? I guar an damn tee you that give me a bat and come at me with as knife---- any knife, and you're going to get busted wide open, your arm broken and that knife knocked out of your hands before you touch me.

I guess today's cop means zero risk, zero training. Any issue at all, just shoot to kill. That way, they can give any old schmuck a badge.

Why can't they shoot legs?

this isn't a fairytale land--but a land with HUMANS who are idiots/jackasses/dangerous
Shoot me,’ Hong yells, before charging at Harrison again, grabbing him by the shoulders and appearing to reach for the officer’s gun.

Heart-stopping body cam footage shows the two Georgia police officers killing knife wielding man | Daily Mail Online

Hmm. What ever happened to tasers, rubber bullets, or even a simple baseball bat? Whatever happened to mace or a shotgun blast to the knees? Not to mention basic martial combat fighting techniques? Officers had no choice? I guar an damn tee you that give me a bat and come at me with as knife---- any knife, and you're going to get busted wide open, your arm broken and that knife knocked out of your hands before you touch me.

I guess today's cop means zero risk, zero training. Any issue at all, just shoot to kill. That way, they can give any old schmuck a badge.

read my last 5 posts--that's why

why don't the police just TACKLE them????!!! like TJ Hooker--after sprinting 2 miles????!!!!--I don't understand

The other guy hinted he could.

not everyone is TJ Hooker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasers can immobilize at a considerable distance, unless you have throwing skills, knives must be used at short range.
And apparently you don't know how to use a bat. I do.
If I swing a bat at you, you're going down.
I have martial and combat training. Apparently cops do not.
And I won't even get into using nunchuckos or staffs.
Shooting that guy wasn't "necessary."
This is just our new modern lazy policing.
That guy WANTED to be killed.
  • Answer call.
  • Issue orders.
  • Shoot upon noncompliance or first sign of danger.
  • Call for wagon to get body.
  • Mover on to next call.
I ask again, you want the criminals to have a better chance?
This guy wasn't a criminal. What law had he broken?
Cops are also constables on patrol. I bet I could have talked the guy down with no violence necessary.
I don't take life so easy.
But then I don't have fear.
Too many copes these days are young kids with no experience scared shitless on the job.
I could have taken that guy down with a hand full of salt to the eyes.

So what's your day job. professional wrestler?

No one walks around with a handful of salt and by the time you dug it out of your pocket you would have been stabbed

You also have factor in time for him to tear off his t-shirt and then dramatically call out the name of each super-secret, deadly kungfu technique he was about to unleash on his unfortunate victim. If only the "copes" were as hardcore as Toobadass, Texas Ranger.
....what's so ridiculous is people saying/implying they would do it different than the police do

Right. Your saying that is about the most ridiculous thing I've read thus far!

or Heather Locklear who gets the bad guy with a PR

Watching Bill Shatner run is like having a front-row seat at the Special Olympics.

But it really would be cool to have a guitar solo playing during a chase.

It would also be super cool to have a stage hand to help me over the wall during a chase. I'm not as limber as I used to be.

I ask again, you want the criminals to have a better chance?
This guy wasn't a criminal. What law had he broken?
Cops are also constables on patrol. I bet I could have talked the guy down with no violence necessary.
I don't take life so easy.
But then I don't have fear.
Too many copes these days are young kids with no experience scared shitless on the job.
I could have taken that guy down with a hand full of salt to the eyes.

So what's your day job. professional wrestler?

No one walks around with a handful of salt and by the time you dug it out of your pocket you would have been stabbed

You also have factor in time for him to tear off his t-shirt and then dramatically call out the name of each super-secret, deadly kungfu technique he was about to unleash on his unfortunate victim. If only the "copes" were as hardcore as Toobadass, Texas Ranger.
....what's so ridiculous is people saying/implying they would do it different than the police do

Right. Your saying that is about the most ridiculous thing I've read thus far!
whatever you say TJ H

Watching Bill Shatner run is like having a front-row seat at the Special Olympics.

But it really would be cool to have a guitar solo playing during a chase.
that's one of my favorite TJH scenes

......instead of TJ easily going around the park table he uses it to jump on the bad guy
....is that what TooF would do???

or Heather Locklear who gets the bad guy with a PR

I could see her distracting your aim.

Idiot, you don't put salt in your pocket, you put it in a belt harness pocket with a quick release bottom-opening snap that opened, dumps the contents down into your upturned palm in a second. It is a variation on a weapon used centuries ago by warriors in feudal China. .....

:lmao: X 100000000!

On sale now at your local LARPer retail outlet store!

No, idiot school teacher, you either make it yourself or buy any common belt pocket holder for knives, etc., and simply turn it UPSIDE DOWN! Such pockets were commonly used by Ninjutsus and others. Martial art supply houses might also carry them. Let me throw some salt in your eyes and see what it does to you! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back