this is why you KILL people with knives

Idiot, you don't put salt in your pocket, you put it in a belt harness pocket with a quick release bottom-opening snap that opened, dumps the contents down into your upturned palm in a second. It is a variation on a weapon used centuries ago by warriors in feudal China. .....

:lmao: X 100000000!

On sale now at your local LARPer retail outlet store!

No, idiot school teacher, you either make it yourself or buy any common belt pocket holder for knives, etc., and simply turn it UPSIDE DOWN! Such pockets were commonly used by Ninjutsus and others. Martial art supply houses might also carry them. Let me throw some salt in your eyes and see what it does to you! :auiqs.jpg:

Use sugar ... you might give your opponent Type II Diabetes.

Idiot, you don't put salt in your pocket, you put it in a belt harness pocket with a quick release bottom-opening snap that opened, dumps the contents down into your upturned palm in a second. It is a variation on a weapon used centuries ago by warriors in feudal China. .....

No, idiot school teacher, you either make it yourself or buy any common belt pocket holder for knives, etc., and simply turn it UPSIDE DOWN! Such pockets were commonly used by Ninjutsus and others. Martial art supply houses might also carry them. Let me throw some salt in your eyes and see what it does to you! :auiqs.jpg:
do you jump on tables before you tackle the bad guys, like TJ does?

He has to jump on the table to get the salt!
that's exactly what I would do because I'm a super hero--unafraid--fearless

Dude, you are really triggered and threatened aren't you by the mere suggestion that a pair of professionally trained and prepared police officers with the best of everything should be able to at least try to take down and render helpless a hapless assailant with a mere kitchen knife, especially one seemingly WANTING to get killed, WITHOUT needing to go straight for a head and chest shot emptying their entire magazine into him!

Poor baby.

Let's agree to disagree before your finger is all throbbing from typing trying to ridicule me. You stick with what you're comfortable with and I'll do the same. I have more respect for life. The police are far too often sent to investigate "disturbances," and end up coming away with brazen manslaughter simply because they couldn't get a person to exactly follow their commands. All or nothing. I guess you are PROUD of that. Next time let's hope it isn't somebody you know. Me, I would hope for better skills and training in my LEOs. That's all.

...The police are far too often sent to investigate "disturbances," and end up coming away with brazen manslaughter simply because they couldn't get a person to exactly follow their commands. .....

Manslaughter is a specific legal term, stripmall hero.

Maybe you're Bruce Lee, but there aren't enough Bruce Lee's around for every cop to also be Bruce Lee, considering that we need nearly a million of them nationwide. On the off chance that the knife wielding maniac is ALSO martial arts trained, I don't understand why police should have to take the risk of going hand to hand with him. Tasers are a different story, but once the guy's in range to grab one of the officers, yeah. Shoot to kill. Expecting someone to risk their life to give the guy with a knife trying to kill them a fighting chance is dumb AF.

People are making a lot of assumptions about the mad skills of the police officer, and of the non skills of the person carrying the knife.

The suspect had a knife, it was his choice to pick up a knife, to wield a knife, and to advance towards the officer with the knife. It's logical to at least assume the person chose to carry that knife, and it's not out of bounds to wonder if the person has had training with a knife, and that is why he feels confident to approach and armed police officer. The man was definitely a threat, to assume otherwise might get a police officer killed.

Last edited:

Dude, you are really triggered and threatened aren't you by the mere suggestion that a professionally trained and prepared police office with the best of everything should be able to at least try to take down and render helpless a hapless assailant with a mere kitchen knife, especially one seemingly WANTING to get killed, WITHOUT needing to go straight for a head and chest shot emptying their entire magazine into him!

Poor baby.

Let's agree to disagree before your finger is all throbbing from typing trying to ridicule me. You stick with what you're comfortable with and I'll do the same. I have more respect for life. The police are far too often sent to investigate "disturbances," and end up coming away with brazen manslaughter simply because they couldn't get a person to exactly follow their commands. All or nothing. I guess you are PROUD of that. Next time let's hope it isn't somebody you know. Me, I would hope for better skills and training in my LEOs. That's all.
ok ----TJ--let me blow your shit out of the water
there are about 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year -NOT counting traffic stops
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rpa11.pdf
but only about 1000 killed by cops
please divide 30 million by 1000 and this is your rate
also:
n 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

Fatal shootings by police are the rare outcomes of the millions of encounters between police officers and the public
93% !!!!
The majority (93%) of persons who requested police assistance felt the officers acted properly
Police shot, killed nearly 1,000 in 2018 – Investigative Reporting Workshop
etc etc etc

...The police are far too often sent to investigate "disturbances," and end up coming away with brazen manslaughter simply because they couldn't get a person to exactly follow their commands. .....

Manslaughter is a charge levied against private citizens all the time for merely defending themselves in their homes doing no more than what police routinely often do all the time with impunity, little english speech instructor.

Now say it with me: The Boy Had A Blue Ball...

Dude, you are really triggered and threatened aren't you by the mere suggestion that a pair of professionally trained and prepared police officers with the best of everything should be able to at least try to take down and render helpless a hapless assailant with a mere kitchen knife, especially one seemingly WANTING to get killed, WITHOUT needing to go straight for a head and chest shot emptying their entire magazine into him!

Poor baby.

AND---AND you provide NO evidence!!! as usual with a lot of members !!!!!
''all too often'''???? hahahahahahahhaha WRONG

Maybe you're Bruce Lee, but there aren't enough Bruce Lee's around for every cop to also be Bruce Lee, considering that we need nearly a million of them nationwide. On the off chance that the knife wielding maniac is ALSO martial arts trained, I don't understand why police should have to take the risk of going hand to hand with him. Tasers are a different story, but once the guy's in range to grab one of the officers, yeah. Shoot to kill. Expecting someone to risk their life to give the guy with a knife trying to kill them a fighting chance is dumb AF.

People are making a lot of assumptions about the mad skills of the police officer, and of the non skills of the person carrying the knife.

The suspect had a knife, if was his choice to pick up a knife, to wield a knife, and to advance towards the officer with the knife. It's logical to at least assume the person chose to carry that knife, and it's not out of bounds to wonder if the person has had training with a knife, and that is why he feels confident to approach and armed police officer. The man was definitely a threat, to assume otherwise might get a police officer killed.

Totally agreed with that congruent assessment. That is why you subdue him to eliminate the threat. All I ever said to all you spastic idiots is that you don't necessarily have to KILL him with 15 rounds to the torso just to subdue him.

Last edited:

Poor baby.

gee ----!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!
my family and I are NOT criminals..we've never been shot at
'''''far too often''' people shot by cops are jackass, dangerous criminals
you are spewing CRAP [ NOT TRUE ] like the blacks do

Manslaughter is a charge levied against private citizens all the time for merely defending themselves in their homes doing no more than what police routinely often do all the time with impunity,...

See this part: "Merely defending themselves" and "routinely often do all the time with impunity"?

That empty, poorly written nonsense is what we call "opinion." Your little feelings are not the basis of law or logic, badass.

The suspect had a knife, if was his choice to pick up a knife, to wield a knife, and to advance towards the officer with the knife. It's logical to at least assume the person chose to carry that knife, and it's not out of bounds to wonder if the person has had training with a knife, and that is why he feels confident to approach and armed police officer. The man was definitely a threat, to assume otherwise might get a police officer killed.

Totally agreed with that congruent assessment. That is why you subdue him. All I ever said to all you spastic idiots is that you don't necessarily have to KILL him with 15 rounds to the torso just to subdue him.
please tell us what YOU would do??

In the academy, we do a drill where an instructor initiates an attack on you and you don't know what sort of weapon you will have to deploy.

An instructor came towards me and wielded a knife. I drew and extended an ASP baton.

The instructor just yelled at me, 'What the EFF are you going to do?! Sword fight me?! Are you an EFFIN Jedi?!'

Policing isn't about fighting fair, it's about making your arrest and going home to your loved ones.
And when you approach a person advancing towards you, as a police officer, you need to have an overwhelming advantage, to cause the person to understand that they have slim to no chance to subdue you.

It's not good if a police officer tries to just just have a slight firepower advantage over a suspect. Because if the suspect has violent intent, they might think they have a chance to beat the officer, which invites conflict with that sort of person. It's just simple common sense.

Furthermore, if a suspect is so violent, and skilled with their weapon that they can overpower a police officer, what chance does the average unarmed civilian have? And it will be your fault, because you allowed the violent suspect to win over you.

Poor baby.

No "evidence" of what, you fucking idiot? That it is my choice to disagree with you and use my own methods in dealing with a threat than you think a cop must use in every case? Fuck off.

Totally agreed with that congruent assessment. That is why you subdue him. All I ever said to all you spastic idiots is that you don't necessarily have to KILL him with 15 rounds to the torso just to subdue him.
If it takes 15 rounds before he stops moving that's what it takes.

please tell us what YOU would do??

I already have. Fifteen times. Goodbye, asshole.

Poor baby.

No "evidence" of what, you fucking idiot? That it is my choice to disagree with you and use my own methods in dealing with a threat than you think a cop must use in every case? Fuck off.
hahahahahh
....you are so SURE of the stuff you say--but provide no evidence
good thing you are not a lawyer

Poor baby.

now you are name calling == immature/loser/etc

Forum List

Back