This is Worth Watching

My, my.
I WARNED y'all not to watch it; I knew you'd be hurt over it.

Insult me personally all you want. I don't hear anyone being able to defend against anything Stewart said because it is TRUE.

But you probably just should have not watched it.

Think about it, once again we don't watch that garbage , you just inciting more violence..
You are the one who has been repeatedly bringing up violence in this thread and you were, in fact, the first to do so. I am contemplating requesting you be banned from the thread because your bullshit is truly annoying me. You have your choice, Bear.
if being annoying is enough to get people banned from our threads, let me know. we won't ever be seeing each other again i'm pretty sure.

sounds like you need a "safe room" to post w/o mean people disagreeing with you.
So you like violence, too?

I thought you reported me?

My, my.

Insult me personally all you want. I don't hear anyone being able to defend against anything Stewart said because it is TRUE.

Think about it, once again we don't watch that garbage , you just inciting more violence..
You are the one who has been repeatedly bringing up violence in this thread and you were, in fact, the first to do so. I am contemplating requesting you be banned from the thread because your bullshit is truly annoying me. You have your choice, Bear.
if being annoying is enough to get people banned from our threads, let me know. we won't ever be seeing each other again i'm pretty sure.

sounds like you need a "safe room" to post w/o mean people disagreeing with you.
you tell me where i said that and we'll go from there.

My, my.

she's now busy asking me if i like violence.

wonder what she has in mind. this could get kinky.

My, my.

I thought you settled down.

My, my.

Why are you defending his behavior?

so you can't show me where i said i like violence. got it. would be a much faster conversation if you'd just answer some quick questions vs. play dodgeball like you do. now, not defending anything at all. i'm saying you sound 12 and in need of a "safe room" with trying to ban people from YOUR threads because they annoy you.

if that is viable, please let me know. i'll be banning annoying people by the minute in my threads.

you really do sound 12 when you say things like that, "oldlady".

I watched a Joe Rogan podcast entitled "Election Night", it starred Rogan, Bill Burr (the funniest guy going today), Bert Kreischer, Russell Peter, Jon Stewart, and others. Stewart definitely was the lamest on that thing. He came off as having nothing to say and irrelevant.

I think I've seen that a couple times.

I kinda like Jon Stewart, but he kinda annoys me at the same time.

so you can't show me where i said i like violence. got it. would be a much faster conversation if you'd just answer some quick questions vs. play dodgeball like you do. now, not defending anything at all. i'm saying you sound 12 and in need of a "safe room" with trying to ban people from YOUR threads because they annoy you.

if that is viable, please let me know. i'll be banning annoying people by the minute in my threads.

Oh, dear. I had you on ignore for months and then I took you off and things were going well, too, but lately we can't be in a thread where you aren't a wheedling, needling, repetitive pain in the ass. Back to peace and quiet for me.

Oh, dear. I had you on ignore for months and then I took you off and things were going well, too, but lately we can't be in a thread where you aren't a wheedling, needling, repetitive pain in the ass. Back to peace and quiet for me.
iu

I watched a Joe Rogan podcast entitled "Election Night", it starred Rogan, Bill Burr (the funniest guy going today), Bert Kreischer, Russell Peter, Jon Stewart, and others. Stewart definitely was the lamest on that thing. He came off as having nothing to say and irrelevant.

I think I've seen that a couple times.

I kinda like Jon Stewart, but he kinda annoys me at the same time.
They share a Jewish heritage and that's what counts.

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

I'm so old I remember when late night shows were funny.

I a so old I can remember when they focused on booze and sex.

iu

We need to see who is the most ignored member?

Yeah, like having a husband..

I need to go for the evening, so please do your best to avoid bloodshed and not break the furniture. And stay out of the liquor cabinet. I can tell if you've topped off the bottles with water, too.

Forum List

Back