This is Worth Watching

Could Jon be more irrelevant?
Absolutely. This could have been a tweet instead of him on a show that millions were watching.

Well, now Trump has no path to 270, because Jon whined on Colbert...…..
Thats Drumpfs problem. What Stewart said about him is spot on.

I'm sure Jon's rant will cost Trump 3 or 4 votes......in New York and California.
Thats good. Not sure what that had to do with my point but thanks for pointing that out.

Could Jon be more irrelevant?
Absolutely. This could have been a tweet instead of him on a show that millions were watching.

I'm sure Jon's rant will cost Trump 3 or 4 votes......in New York and California.
Thats good. Not sure what that had to do with my point but thanks for pointing that out.
I'm happy to point out Jon's irrelevance.

Too bad you are too irrelevant to do so convincingly.

Anybody who takes Jon Stewart as a serious political analyst is a fool. He is a hate filled left wing clown who makes a living telling bad jokes.

Are you going to change your vote based on Jon's rant?

Why do ask and what does that have to do with the point he was spot on about Drumpf?

Why do ask and what does that have to do with the point he was spot on about Drumpf?

I said he's irrelevant.
Do you agree? Why?

I said he's irrelevant.
Do you agree? Why?
No one cares what you say.

Maybe its just me but I wouldnt call someone on a late night show millions of people watch irrelevant. Only someone that is supremely ignorant of the definition would say that. I'm going to take a wild guess and say he is more famous and relevant than you are.

Last edited:

I said he's irrelevant.
Do you agree? Why?

I wouldnt call someone on a late night show millions of people watch irrelevant. I'm going to take a wild guess and say he is more famous and relevant than you are.

Gosh, that puts me on an equal footing with Jon.

I wouldnt call someone on a late night show millions of people watch irrelevant.

He retired from his late night show.

Anybody who takes Jon Stewart as a serious political analyst is a fool. He is a hate filled left wing clown who makes a living telling bad jokes.
Last I looked, Jon Stewart was a comedian, not a serious political analyst. Yet even a comedian--or you--or I--have a right to an opinion on our President, don't we?

I said he's irrelevant.
Do you agree? Why?

I wouldnt call someone on a late night show millions of people watch irrelevant. I'm going to take a wild guess and say he is more famous and relevant than you are.

I wouldnt call someone on a late night show millions of people watch irrelevant.

I truly think you need a different adjective. Irrelevant isn't the word you want here. That's your problem.

I said he's irrelevant.
Do you agree? Why?

I truly think you need a different adjective. Irrelevant isn't the word you want here. That's your problem.

Irrelevant isn't the word you want here.

I'm open to suggestions.
What word should I use to describe Jon?

I said he's irrelevant.
Do you agree? Why?

No that doesnt put him on equal footing with you. Lots of people care what he says and no one cares what you say.

What does him retiring from his late night show have to do with the fact he was on this late night show with at least the audience clapping at his observations?

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

Why would anyone other than Stalinist scum watch the hate night shows?

Here is some of Colberts best work.

I said he's irrelevant.
Do you agree? Why?

I'm open to suggestions.
No one cares what word you use to describe him. It wont change the fact he is a million times more relevant than you are.

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

Wow you get your news from comedy shows? Is this how desperate the left became?

Oh, the hate night shows have nothing to do with "comedy."

I said he's irrelevant.
Do you agree? Why?

I'm open to suggestions.
I guess first we need to figure out what your objection to him is. Just that you don't like what he said? Poopy-head might do, in that case.

Worth the eight minutes.

Why would anyone other than Stalinist scum watch the hate night shows?

And yet another delicate Snowflake checks in to self-identify. :desk:

:lalala:

Pothead reminds one of the penguins (nuns) in prison (Catholic school) who tried to prohibit us from listening to Tom Lehrer's "Vatican Rag" and said we'd go to hell. :nono:

Tom got a lot of play from that.

Forum List

Back