This is Worth Watching

Wow, really good stand up. Everything Stewart said is right on.

Wow, a leftist on hate night shows spewing hatred against Trump.

How unique....
I know I'm biased, but I didn't hear hate. I hear hate in your post though. Is it just me? What was hateful in Jon's rant? I really want to know.

It's the hatred that appeals to you. There is nothing else.

I mean, pile of shit scumbag Colbert ranting "trumped trumped it up, the mother trumper" doesn't seem at all hate filled to you. it's just normal for what the Bolshevik press and media...
I was talking about Stewart, not Colbert's intro. No one is a Bolshevik here. Trump's the one giving Russia the blow job, not the left. You really should read the paper once in awhile.

"No one is Bolshevik here" :lmao: :lol: :rofl:

Oh, love the "RUSSIA" lie - very progressive of you.

Say Comrade, what was the foundation of that Steele Dossier that Hillary and the FSB paid for?

HOW would that NOT be collusion? :dunno:

Wow, really good stand up. Everything Stewart said is right on.

How unique....
I know I'm biased, but I didn't hear hate. I hear hate in your post though. Is it just me? What was hateful in Jon's rant? I really want to know.

I mean, pile of shit scumbag Colbert ranting "trumped trumped it up, the mother trumper" doesn't seem at all hate filled to you. it's just normal for what the Bolshevik press and media...
I was talking about Stewart, not Colbert's intro. No one is a Bolshevik here. Trump's the one giving Russia the blow job, not the left. You really should read the paper once in awhile.

Say Comrade, what was the foundation of that Steele Dossier that Hillary and the FSB paid for?

Did you already catch on that the Na** word is being *** in Zones 2 and 3? So you are switching to Bolshevik instead? How amazingly clever.

You still haven't told me what Stewart said that struck you as hateful. Have you? If so, I missed it.

How unique....

Did you already catch on that the Na** word is being *** in Zones 2 and 3? So you are switching to Bolshevik instead? How amazingly clever.

You still haven't told me what Stewart said that struck you as hateful. Have you? If so, I missed it.

There is no difference between the Bolsheviks and the Nazis. But y'all sport Che' tee shirts, so Bolshevik is the right term.

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

I started watching it, but it was just Colbert and Stewart apparently taking turns sucking each other's dicks under the desk. That's gross.

What serious points did he make?

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

I watched it last night. Stewart as always nails it. Stewart knows how far humor goes and where to cut it off and get real.

I dont know who this Stewart guy is but he definitely nailed it. I have been trying to sum up Drumpfs persona and Stewart made it all clear.

Yup, He is calling for violence , just like Maxine

Stop being timid. He just pointed out Drumpfs "gleeful cruelty and dickishness"
He was projecting.

Worth the eight minutes.

I started watching it, but it was just Colbert and Stewart apparently taking turns sucking each other's dicks under the desk. That's gross.

I'll give you a winner if you can answer my pop quiz.

"This I cannot do" Boy, you gonna learn to, or leave. This here is America.

He IS your president. He's trying to do good for everybody(that's American). Is that a bad thing? Is it really? If so, explain in what way.

No one's going to follow your dear leader, he isn't president and will be ignored and the pustule he is. Sorry charlie.
:cuckoo:

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that he isn't the president?

This oughta be good.

Worth the eight minutes.

You are dodging the question.

Yup, He is calling for violence , just like Maxine

Whose fault is it that Trump plays leftist douchebags like a Stradivarius? :boohoo:
What does that have to do with Drumpf being a dick? One suffering from ED but a dick nonetheless.

How is he being a dick? Because you lost...
If you have to ask then that means you are rube and nothing I say will keep you from being the best rube you can be.
Groidian logic. :lol:

Whose fault is it that Trump plays leftist douchebags like a Stradivarius? :boohoo:
What does that have to do with Drumpf being a dick? One suffering from ED but a dick nonetheless.

If you have to ask then that means you are rube and nothing I say will keep you from being the best rube you can be.
Caucasoid logic. I try to speak to you in your language.

"if you have to ask you'll never know"
-JK Knowling

JK-Rowling-010.jpg

Worth the eight minutes.

The big take away for me was the layer of gleeful cruelty Trump uses. That was thoughtful and it was dead on. You heard the examples he gave?
There's one hallmark to your Presidency that I think we're finding the most difficult is that no matter what you do, it comes with an extra layer of gleeful cruelty and dickishness.

It's not just that you don't want people taking a knee—it's that they're Sonsuvbitches if they do.

It's not just denying women who accuse you of sexual assault—it's saying "They were too ugly, anyway."

You can't just be against the media—they're Enemies of the People.

It's not even partisan; If anyone in the Republican party dares speak against you, they also must be humiliated, even if they have a terminal disease.

Is there anything in those statements that isn't true?
When I said in my OP that Stewart made some serious points, I didn't mean to imply that he was pulling a Charles Krauthammer. What I meant was that Stewart was being serious, and he made some salient points about the President's approach to leadership.

If you think he's wrong, I guess that's your opinion. I believe he's dead on.

I do love your siggy.

Worth the eight minutes.

Mani I cant wait for a celebrity comedian to explain political philosophy to me. On second thought...yes I can.

Worth the eight minutes.

Mani I cant wait for a celebrity comedian to explain political philosophy to me. On second thought...yes I can.

Good. Skip this thread.

All I saw was Colbert get a blow job and then return the favor.

Worth the eight minutes.

The big take away for me was the layer of gleeful cruelty Trump uses. That was thoughtful and it was dead on. You heard the examples he gave?
There's one hallmark to your Presidency that I think we're finding the most difficult is that no matter what you do, it comes with an extra layer of gleeful cruelty and dickishness.

It's not just that you don't want people taking a knee—it's that they're Sonsuvbitches if they do.

It's not just denying women who accuse you of sexual assault—it's saying "They were too ugly, anyway."

You can't just be against the media—they're Enemies of the People.

It's not even partisan; If anyone in the Republican party dares speak against you, they also must be humiliated, even if they have a terminal disease.

Is there anything in those statements that isn't true?
When I said in my OP that Stewart made some serious points, I didn't mean to imply that he was pulling a Charles Krauthammer. What I meant was that Stewart was being serious, and he made some salient points about the President's approach to leadership.

If you think he's wrong, I guess that's your opinion. I believe he's dead on.
You are simply impressed because Stewart has coined the phrase "gleeful dickishness".

Stewart cannot show that his comedy skit was based on reality, his writers are merely letting their TDS get the better of themselves, and natch, Stewart too.

Last edited:
Worth the eight minutes.

leibowitz and colbert were Blowing each other,

that was plain to see….

And yes Trump is TRUMPING the shit out of your liberal asses.

Dumb Ass leibowitz isn’t smart enough to know

In that quote from Lincoln, Lincoln was addressing

Southern Democrats about their slaves….

Neither of these two blow buddies are Funny…

They are just plain Butt Hurt and there ain’t a damn thing they can do about it….

WINNING……………….

All of you whack job nut case liberals can kiss our Trump Loving asses..

Suck on That...…..

Forum List

Back