This is Worth Watching

I dont know who this Stewart guy is but he definitely nailed it. I have been trying to sum up Drumpfs persona and Stewart made it all clear.

Yup, He is calling for violence , just like Maxine
Stop being timid. He just pointed out Drumpfs "gleeful cruelty and dickishness"

That's creating violence, I watched that video of a kid throwing one hell of a punch against a democrat..

This is what you want?
There was not ONE word about violence in that rant by Stewart and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you turn MY thread into one of your civil war fantasies.
then what does this set the tone for?

"The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff."

you're far from after honest conversation now are you?
Ohmychrist, get off it, would ya? I put it up to share and if you didn't like it (which I believe you managed to make clear in your personal insults and now your continued complaining about how I posed the OP) here's your hat; where's your hurry?

That's creating violence, I watched that video of a kid throwing one hell of a punch against a democrat..

This is what you want?
There was not ONE word about violence in that rant by Stewart and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you turn MY thread into one of your civil war fantasies.

Ohmychrist, get off it, would ya? I put it up to share and if you didn't like it (which I believe you managed to make clear in your personal insults and now your continued complaining about how I posed the OP) here's your hat; where's your hurry?

That doesn't even make sense... trying to control the mob..

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

I know this is just comedy and I'm no Trump fan but this video is perfectly indicative of the dems. It was basically 8 minutes of calling Trump a poopy head. Substance?

I will repeat, in case you have Aesclepias on ignore, that Stewart nailed it with the "layer of gleeful cruelty" that Trump uses. It's good to have a succinct description of what is so maddening about this guy. His SOP is to piss people off. He does it on purpose to get media attention and to fire up his rabid base.

This isn't about his policies per se or his legislative agenda. It is about his attitude. I agree Stewart nailed it.

I just wish the left would do a little self reflection when it comes to attitude, after all with my male genitalia and white skin I'm pretty much responsible for every bad thing that has ever happened. I also lean conservative, which of course makes me a fascist, neo-nazi. Don't get me wrong, I wish someone would take Trump's phone away from him, but to suggest that Trump or the republicans have a monopoly on nastiness is a bit much.

"gleeful cruelty and dickishness"

Unless all repubs believe Drumpf is a reflection of themselves how did you get the idea that what this guy said about Drumpf extends to his followers?

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

Wow you get your news from comedy shows? Is this how desperate the left became?

No, she gets it from REAL news sources like the atlantic

You have no idea how ignorant that makes you sound, and that is sad.

I was being sarcastic. Everyone knows what a joke the atlantic is :rolleyes:

The mag still has indepth articles that inform. I already told you I don't do the website.

This is what you want?

Ah, ah, ah, what's the magic word?

This is what you want?

That doesn't even make sense... trying to control the mob..
Rubes have a hard time with reading comprehension without a translator. Maybe thats why you didnt understand the warning not to watch it if you were going to be butt hurt over it.

Worth the eight minutes.

Aye, a fine and salient observation. Thanks for posting it.

And of course you were spot-on correct about the snowflakery. Three of them self-identified on the first page alone. :itsok:

This is what you want?

"dickishness"?

This is what you want?

"dickishness"?

Yeah, no that's not it.

Worth the eight minutes.

I watched it last night. Stewart as always nails it. Stewart knows how far humor goes and where to cut it off and get real.

I dont know who this Stewart guy is but he definitely nailed it. I have been trying to sum up Drumpfs persona and Stewart made it all clear.

---- which is one of the major players in the Narcissistic Personality Disorder we've been screaming from the rooftops about on this site and elsewhere for the last three years.

Worth the eight minutes.

Wow you get your news from comedy shows? Is this how desperate the left became?

No, she gets it from REAL news sources like the atlantic

You have no idea how ignorant that makes you sound, and that is sad.

I was being sarcastic. Everyone knows what a joke the atlantic is :rolleyes:

The mag still has indepth articles that inform. I already told you I don't do the website.

Yet you post clips from irrelevant actors?

Worth the eight minutes.

Those two stupid libtardos are not worth watching. Now watching Maxine rant and rave is real comedy.

Kinda like most of your posts.

And yet, trumpanzees can't stop talking about them....in fear.

Worth the eight minutes.

I watched it last night. Stewart as always nails it. Stewart knows how far humor goes and where to cut it off and get real.

---- which is one of the major players in the Narcissistic Personality Disorder we've been screaming from the rooftops about on this site and elsewhere for the last three years.

Just vote pogo, oh wait you lost huge and we warned you Harry Reid's nuclear option just flamed you like the Hindenburg.

My, my.
I WARNED y'all not to watch it; I knew you'd be hurt over it.

Insult me personally all you want. I don't hear anyone being able to defend against anything Stewart said because it is TRUE.

But you probably just should have not watched it.

Think about it, once again we don't watch that garbage , you just inciting more violence..
You are the one who has been repeatedly bringing up violence in this thread and you were, in fact, the first to do so. I am contemplating requesting you be banned from the thread because your bullshit is truly annoying me. You have your choice, Bear.

liberals put so much stock in what comedians have to say

My, my.
I WARNED y'all not to watch it; I knew you'd be hurt over it.

Insult me personally all you want. I don't hear anyone being able to defend against anything Stewart said because it is TRUE.

But you probably just should have not watched it.

Think about it, once again we don't watch that garbage , you just inciting more violence..
You are the one who has been repeatedly bringing up violence in this thread and you were, in fact, the first to do so. I am contemplating requesting you be banned from the thread because your bullshit is truly annoying me. You have your choice, Bear.

Annoying you? Sooo in your world you can incite violence but not expect us to fight back?

Worth the eight minutes.

I know this is just comedy and I'm no Trump fan but this video is perfectly indicative of the dems. It was basically 8 minutes of calling Trump a poopy head. Substance?

I will repeat, in case you have Aesclepias on ignore, that Stewart nailed it with the "layer of gleeful cruelty" that Trump uses. It's good to have a succinct description of what is so maddening about this guy. His SOP is to piss people off. He does it on purpose to get media attention and to fire up his rabid base.

This isn't about his policies per se or his legislative agenda. It is about his attitude. I agree Stewart nailed it.

I just wish the left would do a little self reflection when it comes to attitude, after all with my male genitalia and white skin I'm pretty much responsible for every bad thing that has ever happened. I also lean conservative, which of course makes me a fascist, neo-nazi. Don't get me wrong, I wish someone would take Trump's phone away from him, but to suggest that Trump or the republicans have a monopoly on nastiness is a bit much.

"gleeful cruelty and dickishness"

Unless all repubs believe Drumpf is a reflection of themselves how did you get the idea that what this guy said about Drumpf extends to his followers?

I certainly don't. Do you really think that such comments are not directed at those that support Trump? We see this constantly, people being harrassed in restaurants, on college campuses. totalitarianism at it's finest, demonize the opposition. A sitting US senator openly calling for the harassment of administration officials? Again, Trump doesn't have a monopoly on nasty.

liberals put so much stock in what comedians have to say
Comedians are people too. It doesnt take a political analyst to know Drumpf is a dick.

i don't deny he acts like a dick to troll liberals and the media. In real life hes probably a nice guy, but who cares? He's doing a good job as POTUS

Forum List

Back