This is Worth Watching

If you have to ask then that means you are rube and nothing I say will keep you from being the best rube you can be.

And you are crying now, about what?

We have 60% of the votes and we vote.
Just because you are a rube doesnt mean I am crying. I'm laughing at you and your clown you voted for.

Rubes are easily persuaded into voting for dicks. Thanks for verifying that.

Great, we have something in common, because we've been laughing since the last presidential election.
We have nothing in common. I have been laughing at you....not with you.

LOL...us too...see.
If that were true why did you believe we had something in common? I see youre just another rube.

My, my.
I WARNED y'all not to watch it; I knew you'd be hurt over it.

Insult me personally all you want. I don't hear anyone being able to defend against anything Stewart said because it is TRUE.

But you probably just should have not watched it.

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

I'm sorry friend, but it wasn't that good.
I guess if you already dislike Trump it sounds good.. If somebody you don't like is getting the "what for" from someone you just want to cheer them on. But, there was nothing really substantial here but rhetoric.
He described illegal aliens crossing the border as "people peacefully trying to claim asylum"...the whole asylum thing is the left trying to create a new gracious sounding term. I guess "Undocumented immigrant" is worn out, so let's try "asylum seekers". Which is a lie. It is.
They are not seeking asylum, they just want to live here. It is not the same. If we let in every person who wants to live here, the entire southern half of America would be the new Central America. It can't happen. The left just doesn't want to admit it.

Did he mention the thousands of Americans killed and raped by illegals? Nope!

Yeah. Its called being presidential.

You people dragged this into the gutter, but now that we have a president who will get down in the gutter with you liberals and kick your ass you cry babies don't like it. Run home to your momma's losers.
Drumpf said grab them by the p**sy yet you think others dragged this into the gutter? Thanks for clarifying to the board you are a rube.

Shouldn't you libs be off ripping babies limbs off in brutal abortions? How many babies have you ripped into pieces and stabbed in the brain stem 50 million? Lets see grabbing a pussy vs chopping baby parts off their bodies. :eusa_hand:
Stay on topic rube. You arent smart enough to deflect. What do you think of Drumpfs dickishness?

No deflection, you are not smart enough to read between the lines

Massive deflection. No where in that silly post did you answer the question.

My, my.

Insult me personally all you want. I don't hear anyone being able to defend against anything Stewart said because it is TRUE.

If you think that hurt us you live in a fantasy world :auiqs.jpg: its just another liberal outburst to mock and ridicule.

And you are crying now, about what?

We have 60% of the votes and we vote.
Just because you are a rube doesnt mean I am crying. I'm laughing at you and your clown you voted for.

Great, we have something in common, because we've been laughing since the last presidential election.

LOL...us too...see.
If that were true why did you believe we had something in common? I see youre just another rube.

We're all laughing...dumbass. Only difference is we'll probably be laughing for anther, minimum, two years. You folks, not so much.

Yeah. Its called being presidential.

You people dragged this into the gutter, but now that we have a president who will get down in the gutter with you liberals and kick your ass you cry babies don't like it. Run home to your momma's losers.
Drumpf said grab them by the p**sy yet you think others dragged this into the gutter? Thanks for clarifying to the board you are a rube.

Shouldn't you libs be off ripping babies limbs off in brutal abortions? How many babies have you ripped into pieces and stabbed in the brain stem 50 million? Lets see grabbing a pussy vs chopping baby parts off their bodies. :eusa_hand:
Stay on topic rube. You arent smart enough to deflect. What do you think of Drumpfs dickishness?

President Trump is the pope compared to liberal filth, is that clear now?
Nice try sycophant. He may have rubed you into believing he is a pope but most popes dont molest thier own daughter nor do they molest teens in beauty pageants.

great way to get people to listen to your viewpoints. insult them.

wonder why you get insults back? maybe check yourself a bit here, huh? and stuff.
No one asked you to listen to anyones viewpoints rube. We were laughing about how Stewart nailed how everyone but the rubes feel about Drumpf.
monkeybutt - she's the one who posted it for conversation so yes - she was asking for viewpoints or at least people to watch something she felt was honest.

obviously i disagree and think it's stupid to lead off a conversation insulting people you think you're trying to reach.

you wanna be a "hey rube" fucktard, go right ahead.

I am a bigger fan of law and order then some late night comedy show..
meh - i'm ok now that chef ramsay is back.

late night comedy shows just feed peoples fears and anger. got enough of that perkolating around the world these days.
The orange tinted clown won the election by doing just that to you rubes.

Your heir apparent lost and a year and half latter you are still crying about it..

Why ?

LOL...us too...see.

We're all laughing...dumbass. Only difference is we'll probably be laughing for anther, minimum, two years. You folks, not so much.
But you arent laughing. You came to your fellow rubes defense. I know you guys are not that bright but please try.

My, my.

Think about it, once again we don't watch that garbage , you just inciting more violence..

No one asked you to listen to anyones viewpoints rube. We were laughing about how Stewart nailed how everyone but the rubes feel about Drumpf.
monkeybutt - she's the one who posted it for conversation so yes - she was asking for viewpoints or at least people to watch something she felt was honest.

obviously i disagree and think it's stupid to lead off a conversation insulting people you think you're trying to reach.

you wanna be a "hey rube" fucktard, go right ahead.

I am a bigger fan of law and order then some late night comedy show..
meh - i'm ok now that chef ramsay is back.

late night comedy shows just feed peoples fears and anger. got enough of that perkolating around the world these days.
The orange tinted clown won the election by doing just that to you rubes.

Your heir apparent lost and a year and half latter you are still crying about it..

Why ?
Thats a topic for another thread. Why are you a rube and why is Drumpf a dick?

My, my.

Think about it, once again we don't watch that garbage , you just inciting more violence..
Stop whining. If you dont watch it then stop complaining about it.

LOL...us too...see.

But you arent laughing. You came to your fellow rubes defense. I know you guys are not that bright but please try.

IQs don't mean shit when you can throw a punch..

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

I know this is just comedy and I'm no Trump fan but this video is perfectly indicative of the dems. It was basically 8 minutes of calling Trump a poopy head. Substance?

I will repeat, in case you have Aesclepias on ignore, that Stewart nailed it with the "layer of gleeful cruelty" that Trump uses. It's good to have a succinct description of what is so maddening about this guy. His SOP is to piss people off. He does it on purpose to get media attention and to fire up his rabid base.

This isn't about his policies per se or his legislative agenda. It is about his attitude. I agree Stewart nailed it.

Worth the eight minutes.

Wow you get your news from comedy shows? Is this how desperate the left became?

that is nothing new they have been doing that for some time now

--LOL

My, my.

Let me explain your OP to you. You created this thread hoping it would hurt and offend Trump supporters. As you wrote it you thought, this is really going to rile up those Trump supporters. Your OP is dripping with desperation. Your miscalculation is thinking that we care one iota what Stewart thinks or says, or any other Trump hater for that matter. Your OP, Stewart they speak volumes about YOU that's the punchline. :auiqs.jpg:

Same shit, different day. Nothing slightly different about his angle.
The layer of gleeful cruelty really put a finger on it for me. Good way to sum up pretty much all of it.

Sometimes you seem like you have a pretty good head on your shoulders, other times...eh, not so much. You're letting your emotions be manipulated by this charlatan Stewart and his ilk with their narrative about poor crying babies down at the southern border. But at least you're honest about it and I can't fault you for being compassionate. What really bugs me is the people pulling your heartstrings who don't give a flying rats ass about little babies or anyone else. All these fucking phonies on this forum pretending to care when it's really just a cynical ploy to sway the next election.

Worth the eight minutes.

I know this is just comedy and I'm no Trump fan but this video is perfectly indicative of the dems. It was basically 8 minutes of calling Trump a poopy head. Substance?

I will repeat, in case you have Aesclepias on ignore, that Stewart nailed it with the "layer of gleeful cruelty" that Trump uses. It's good to have a succinct description of what is so maddening about this guy. His SOP is to piss people off. He does it on purpose to get media attention and to fire up his rabid base.

This isn't about his policies per se or his legislative agenda. It is about his attitude. I agree Stewart nailed it.

I don't put no one on ignore

LOL...us too...see.

IQs don't mean shit when you can throw a punch..
Who said anything about IQs you rube? How are you going to throw a punch on the internet? Lets talk about the topic and why it angers you.

LOL...us too...see.

Wow, you don't feel laughing is something we have in common, and you're saying I'm not bright. Just wow, the laughs keeps coming.

Worth the eight minutes.

It was reasonably funny, not particularly someone I'd look to for political advise though.

Forum List

Back