This is Worth Watching

LOL...us too...see.
If that were true why did you believe we had something in common? I see youre just another rube.

We're all laughing...dumbass. Only difference is we'll probably be laughing for anther, minimum, two years. You folks, not so much.
But you arent laughing. You came to your fellow rubes defense. I know you guys are not that bright but please try.

IQs don't mean shit when you can throw a punch..
Who said anything about IQs you rube? How are you going to throw a punch on the internet? Lets talk about the topic and why it angers you.

Now I will flame you.. i was being civil before..

You people dragged this into the gutter, but now that we have a president who will get down in the gutter with you liberals and kick your ass you cry babies don't like it. Run home to your momma's losers.
Drumpf said grab them by the p**sy yet you think others dragged this into the gutter? Thanks for clarifying to the board you are a rube.

Shouldn't you libs be off ripping babies limbs off in brutal abortions? How many babies have you ripped into pieces and stabbed in the brain stem 50 million? Lets see grabbing a pussy vs chopping baby parts off their bodies. :eusa_hand:
Stay on topic rube. You arent smart enough to deflect. What do you think of Drumpfs dickishness?

President Trump is the pope compared to liberal filth, is that clear now?
Nice try sycophant. He may have rubed you into believing he is a pope but most popes dont molest thier own daughter nor do they molest teens in beauty pageants.

Lib please you are so discombobulated now you are lying here have these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I dont know who this Stewart guy is but he definitely nailed it. I have been trying to sum up Drumpfs persona and Stewart made it all clear.

Yup, He is calling for violence , just like Maxine
Stop being timid. He just pointed out Drumpfs "gleeful cruelty and dickishness"

That's creating violence, I watched that video of a kid throwing one hell of a punch against a democrat..

This is what you want?
There was not ONE word about violence in that rant by Stewart and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you turn MY thread into one of your civil war fantasies.
then what does this set the tone for?

"The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff."

you're far from after honest conversation now are you?
I was sharing something with the somewhat beleaguered lefties on the board. I didn't want to discuss it with a bunch of whining right wingers who were going to pick fights over it.

If that were true why did you believe we had something in common? I see youre just another rube.

We're all laughing...dumbass. Only difference is we'll probably be laughing for anther, minimum, two years. You folks, not so much.
But you arent laughing. You came to your fellow rubes defense. I know you guys are not that bright but please try.

Who said anything about IQs you rube? How are you going to throw a punch on the internet? Lets talk about the topic and why it angers you.

Take it downstairs or I'll report it.

That's creating violence, I watched that video of a kid throwing one hell of a punch against a democrat..

This is what you want?
There was not ONE word about violence in that rant by Stewart and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you turn MY thread into one of your civil war fantasies.

I was sharing something with the somewhat beleaguered lefties on the board. I didn't want to discuss it with a bunch of whining right wingers who were going to pick fights over it.

No you where inciting more violence.. you are smarter then this..

Thats nice. What do you think about the OP. Please state your feelings without whining.

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

I'm sorry friend, but it wasn't that good.
I guess if you already dislike Trump it sounds good.. If somebody you don't like is getting the "what for" from someone you just want to cheer them on. But, there was nothing really substantial here but rhetoric.
He described illegal aliens crossing the border as "people peacefully trying to claim asylum"...the whole asylum thing is the left trying to create a new gracious sounding term. I guess "Undocumented immigrant" is worn out, so let's try "asylum seekers". Which is a lie. It is.
They are not seeking asylum, they just want to live here. It is not the same. If we let in every person who wants to live here, the entire southern half of America would be the new Central America. It can't happen. The left just doesn't want to admit it.

It wasn't supposed to be substantive, and I really don't want to discuss immigration here. I've done it so much already.

This is what you want?

No you where inciting more violence.. you are smarter then this..
How is the OP inciting violence? You rubes cant take your savior being summed up so easily?

Thats nice. What do you think about the OP. Please state your feelings without whining.

Once again I am a mellow person , the media and the OP is pissing us off and we don't even like each other, but when you do it us individuals come together

Once again I am a mellow person , the media and the OP is pissing us off and we don't even like each other, but when you do it us individuals come together
Do you need a pacifier or something? I dont care if you are pissed off. You were warned not to watch if you lacked the emotional intelligence to deal with it. Take responsibility for your actions rube.

Do you need a pacifier or something? I dont care if you are pissed off. You were warned not to watch if if you lacked the emotional intelligence to deal with it. Take responsibility for your actions rube.

No I need a cigar

Do you need a pacifier or something? I dont care if you are pissed off. You were warned not to watch if if you lacked the emotional intelligence to deal with it. Take responsibility for your actions rube.

No I need a cigar
Youre too young for a cigar. You need a timeout rube.

No I need a cigar

Just found one and never meet me in the streets, but you post like a girl..

No I need a cigar

If I met you in the streets you would probably blush a mottled pink and white while averting your eyes. Since you cant stick to the topic i have to be done with you though.

No I need a cigar

If I met you in the streets you would probably blush a mottled pink and white while averting your eyes. Since you cant stick to the topic i have to be done with you though.

You are running from me..what else is new?

This is what you want?

yea. the left never whines.

what the fuck was i thinking.

oh. that's what i was thinking.

yep. kinda came in looking to insult people and then gets all defensive when people hit back.

same old oldlady to be sure.

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

I know this is just comedy and I'm no Trump fan but this video is perfectly indicative of the dems. It was basically 8 minutes of calling Trump a poopy head. Substance?

I will repeat, in case you have Aesclepias on ignore, that Stewart nailed it with the "layer of gleeful cruelty" that Trump uses. It's good to have a succinct description of what is so maddening about this guy. His SOP is to piss people off. He does it on purpose to get media attention and to fire up his rabid base.

This isn't about his policies per se or his legislative agenda. It is about his attitude. I agree Stewart nailed it.

I just wish the left would do a little self reflection when it comes to attitude, after all with my male genitalia and white skin I'm pretty much responsible for every bad thing that has ever happened. I also lean conservative, which of course makes me a fascist, neo-nazi. Don't get me wrong, I wish someone would take Trump's phone away from him, but to suggest that Trump or the republicans have a monopoly on nastiness is a bit much.

Forum List

Back