This is Worth Watching

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

great way to get people to listen to your viewpoints. insult them.

wonder why you get insults back? maybe check yourself a bit here, huh? and stuff.

No one asked you to listen to anyones viewpoints rube. We were laughing about how Stewart nailed how everyone but the rubes feel about Drumpf.

monkeybutt - she's the one who posted it for conversation so yes - she was asking for viewpoints or at least people to watch something she felt was honest.

obviously i disagree and think it's stupid to lead off a conversation insulting people you think you're trying to reach.

you wanna be a "hey rube" fucktard, go right ahead.

No where does it ask for your commentary you rube. Its simply offered for viewing.

much like your idiocy on every post you make.

ok - back to fuckoff land for you now.

Let me get this straight, the left can be total nasty venom spitting assholes to Trump and Trump has to just sit there and take it? Fuck you liberals. Its high time we had a president willing to get right down in the gutter with the left and do battle on THEIR terms so suck it.
Yeah. Its called being presidential.

You people dragged this into the gutter, but now that we have a president who will get down in the gutter with you liberals and kick your ass you cry babies don't like it. Run home to your momma's losers.
Drumpf said grab them by the p**sy yet you think others dragged this into the gutter? Thanks for clarifying to the board you are a rube.

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

I watched it last night. Stewart as always nails it. Stewart knows how far humor goes and where to cut it off and get real.

I dont know who this Stewart guy is but he definitely nailed it. I have been trying to sum up Drumpfs persona and Stewart made it all clear.

Yup, He is calling for violence , just like Maxine

Stop being timid. He just pointed out Drumpfs "gleeful cruelty and dickishness"

That's creating violence, I watched that video of a kid throwing one hell of a punch against a democrat..

This is what you want?

There was not ONE word about violence in that rant by Stewart and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you turn MY thread into one of your civil war fantasies.

If you have to ask then that means you are rube and nothing I say will keep you from being the best rube you can be.

And you are crying now, about what?

We have 60% of the votes and we vote.
Just because you are a rube doesnt mean I am crying. I'm laughing at you and your clown you voted for.

Rubes are easily persuaded into voting for dicks. Thanks for verifying that.

Where you at? Any place anytime..
I'm in a monogamous relationship. You shouldnt be offering to give me oral gratification. No means no.

Babbling some more?

You must be smoking crack
No I leave the crack smoking to you. along with the opiod usage. Now what do you thing of the phrase "gleeful cruelty and dickishness"?

I watched it last night. Stewart as always nails it. Stewart knows how far humor goes and where to cut it off and get real.
I dont know who this Stewart guy is but he definitely nailed it. I have been trying to sum up Drumpfs persona and Stewart made it all clear.

Yup, He is calling for violence , just like Maxine
Stop being timid. He just pointed out Drumpfs "gleeful cruelty and dickishness"

That's creating violence, I watched that video of a kid throwing one hell of a punch against a democrat..

This is what you want?
There was not ONE word about violence in that rant by Stewart and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you turn MY thread into one of your civil war fantasies.
then what does this set the tone for?

"The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff."

you're far from after honest conversation now are you?

Whose fault is it that Trump plays leftist douchebags like a Stradivarius? :boohoo:
What does that have to do with Drumpf being a dick? One suffering from ED but a dick nonetheless.

How is he being a dick? Because you lost...
If you have to ask then that means you are rube and nothing I say will keep you from being the best rube you can be.

Just because you are a rube doesnt mean I am crying. I'm laughing at you and your clown you voted for.

Great, we have something in common, because we've been laughing since the last presidential election.

Worth the eight minutes.

wonder why you get insults back? maybe check yourself a bit here, huh? and stuff.

No one asked you to listen to anyones viewpoints rube. We were laughing about how Stewart nailed how everyone but the rubes feel about Drumpf.

monkeybutt - she's the one who posted it for conversation so yes - she was asking for viewpoints or at least people to watch something she felt was honest.

obviously i disagree and think it's stupid to lead off a conversation insulting people you think you're trying to reach.

No where does it ask for your commentary you rube. Its simply offered for viewing.

She even warned you rubes not to watch it but like butthurt children you couldnt help yourselves. :laugh:

Worth the eight minutes.

I am a bigger fan of law and order then some late night comedy show..

Worth the eight minutes.

Wow you get your news from comedy shows? Is this how desperate the left became?

No, she gets it from REAL news sources like the atlantic

You have no idea how ignorant that makes you sound, and that is sad.

I was being sarcastic. Everyone knows what a joke the atlantic is :rolleyes:

What does that have to do with Drumpf being a dick? One suffering from ED but a dick nonetheless.

Great, we have something in common, because we've been laughing since the last presidential election.
We have nothing in common. I have been laughing at you....not with you.

Let me get this straight, the left can be total nasty venom spitting assholes to Trump and Trump has to just sit there and take it? Fuck you liberals. Its high time we had a president willing to get right down in the gutter with the left and do battle on THEIR terms so suck it.

You people dragged this into the gutter, but now that we have a president who will get down in the gutter with you liberals and kick your ass you cry babies don't like it. Run home to your momma's losers.
Drumpf said grab them by the p**sy yet you think others dragged this into the gutter? Thanks for clarifying to the board you are a rube.

Shouldn't you libs be off ripping babies limbs off in brutal abortions? How many babies have you ripped into pieces and stabbed in the brain stem 50 million? Lets see grabbing a pussy vs chopping baby parts off their bodies. :eusa_hand:

Worth the eight minutes.

meh - i'm ok now that chef ramsay is back.

late night comedy shows just feed peoples fears and anger. got enough of that perkolating around the world these days.

Shouldn't you libs be off ripping babies limbs off in brutal abortions? How many babies have you ripped into pieces and stabbed in the brain stem 50 million? Lets see grabbing a pussy vs chopping baby parts off their bodies. :eusa_hand:
Stay on topic rube. You arent smart enough to deflect. What do you think of Drumpfs dickishness?

She even warned you rubes not to watch it but like butthurt children you couldnt help yourselves. :laugh:

It's inciting violence once again kid is that what you want? You can't win at the voting booth so you want to take it to the streets?

We have nothing in common. I have been laughing at you....not with you.

LOL...us too...see.

Worth the eight minutes.

meh - i'm ok now that chef ramsay is back.

late night comedy shows just feed peoples fears and anger. got enough of that perkolating around the world these days.

The orange tinted clown won the election by doing just that to you rubes.

Worth the eight minutes.

I'm sorry friend, but it wasn't that good.
I guess if you already dislike Trump it sounds good.. If somebody you don't like is getting the "what for" from someone you just want to cheer them on. But, there was nothing really substantial here but rhetoric.
He described illegal aliens crossing the border as "people peacefully trying to claim asylum"...the whole asylum thing is the left trying to create a new gracious sounding term. I guess "Undocumented immigrant" is worn out, so let's try "asylum seekers". Which is a lie. It is.
They are not seeking asylum, they just want to live here. It is not the same. If we let in every person who wants to live here, the entire southern half of America would be the new Central America. It can't happen. The left just doesn't want to admit it.

Stay on topic rube. You arent smart enough to deflect. What do you think of Drumpfs dickishness?

President Trump is the pope compared to liberal filth, is that clear now?

No deflection, you are not smart enough to read between the lines

Forum List

Back