This is Worth Watching

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

I watched it last night. Stewart as always nails it. Stewart knows how far humor goes and where to cut it off and get real.

I dont know who this Stewart guy is but he definitely nailed it. I have been trying to sum up Drumpfs persona and Stewart made it all clear.

Yup, He is calling for violence , just like Maxine

"This I cannot do" Boy, you gonna learn to, or leave. This here is America.

He IS your president. He's trying to do good for everybody(that's American). Is that a bad thing? Is it really? If so, explain in what way.

Exactly, the cops can't even stop this

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

I watched it last night. Stewart as always nails it. Stewart knows how far humor goes and where to cut it off and get real.

I dont know who this Stewart guy is but he definitely nailed it. I have been trying to sum up Drumpfs persona and Stewart made it all clear.

Stop being timid. He just pointed out Drumpfs "gleeful cruelty and dickishness"

I watched a Joe Rogan podcast entitled "Election Night", it starred Rogan, Bill Burr (the funniest guy going today), Bert Kreischer, Russell Peter, Jon Stewart, and others. Stewart definitely was the lamest on that thing. He came off as having nothing to say and irrelevant.

Worth the eight minutes.

No, he voiced an opinion.

Worth the eight minutes.

Whose fault is it that Trump plays leftist douchebags like a Stradivarius? :boohoo:

Let me get this straight, the left can be total nasty venom spitting assholes to Trump and Trump has to just sit there and take it? Fuck you liberals. Its high time we had a president willing to get right down in the gutter with the left and do battle on THEIR terms so suck it.

Worth the eight minutes.

That's creating violence, I watched that video of a kid throwing one hell of a punch against a democrat..

This is what you want?

Worth the eight minutes.

Whose fault is it that Trump plays leftist douchebags like a Stradivarius? :boohoo:

What does that have to do with Drumpf being a dick? One suffering from ED but a dick nonetheless.

Just the standard Hollywood liberal take on Trump nothing new or original there. The Trump critics will love It I didn’t care about what Stewart said when he was considered relevant still don’t.

Let me get this straight, the left can be total nasty venom spitting assholes to Trump and Trump has to just sit there and take it? Fuck you liberals. Its high time we had a president willing to get right down in the gutter with the left and do battle on THEIR terms so suck it.
Yeah. Its called being presidential.

What does that have to do with Drumpf being a dick? One suffering from ED but a dick nonetheless.

How is he being a dick? Because you lost...

Worth the eight minutes.

Was he stating things that when he is challenged about them, he will say, "hey dude, I'm just a comic?"

Worth the eight minutes.

great way to get people to listen to your viewpoints. insult them.

wonder why you get insults back? maybe check yourself a bit here, huh? and stuff.

He is fighting you back, I think we need to spend more money on secret service

How is he being a dick? Because you lost...
If you have to ask then that means you are rube and nothing I say will keep you from being the best rube you can be.

Worth the eight minutes.

Those two stupid libtardos are not worth watching. Now watching Maxine rant and rave is real comedy.

Kinda like most of your posts.

You don't read many of my posts, do you?

this the one where you heard on the radio the lady at the border was strip searched? would that have come from a real source? dunno cause you just got mad n shut up for awhile vs. provide sources.

so read 'em yea. they just don't always say what you think they do.

He is fighting you back, I think we need to spend more money on secret service
If he is so small minded that he would rather fight me than do his job then he is a little punk as well.

"This I cannot do" Boy, you gonna learn to, or leave. This here is America.

He IS your president. He's trying to do good for everybody(that's American). Is that a bad thing? Is it really? If so, explain in what way.

No one's going to follow your dear leader, he isn't president and will be ignored and the pustule he is. Sorry charlie.

Forum List

Back