This is your moment, Mr. President

Every time President Shit for Brains opens up his mouth about how the police hating Blacks the Blacks go off and start killing police. This time it was a slaughter and Obama is to blame.

Instead of taking responsibility for inciting racial hatred among the ghetto monkeys President Shit for Brains will probably be coming out today and blaming it the NRA or or Trump or something.

The NRA made guns easily available in Texas, so that's probably a legit complaint.
The NRA made guns easily available in Texas?

When did the NRA start manufacturing firearms?

NRA members are distributing guns from the trunks of their cars? Is this done in the open or in the back alley's of our minority neighborhoods?

Every time President Shit for Brains opens up his mouth about how the police hating Blacks the Blacks go off and start killing police. This time it was a slaughter and Obama is to blame.

Instead of taking responsibility for inciting racial hatred among the ghetto monkeys President Shit for Brains will probably be coming out today and blaming it the NRA or or Trump or something.

The NRA made guns easily available in Texas, so that's probably a legit complaint.
Isn't there laws against criminals having guns?
Joe doesn't care. He wants "your" firearms, not theirs.

Instead of taking responsibility for inciting racial hatred which led to Black terrorism, President Shit for Brains is trying to blame everything on the NRA.

Then these Moon Bats who elected President Shit for Brains wonder why we ridicule them for being idiots.

Who are you talking about? The racist piece of shit in thenWhite House who celebrated domestic terrorist groups like BLM and works tireless to divide America on racial lines?

He will act as he always acts, for himself first, then the democrat agenda.....
I guess we'll see. If he does what I'm hoping, it will be up to all of us to respond.

He hasn't done it in 7.5 years.

We live in a nation of 300 million people..you fucking liberals have a attitude problem..you want everything your way

Um, no, we just can't think of a single good reason why this kind of gun should have been available to a civilian.

Much less one with either a criminal record or a history of mental illness.
which would be an excellent reason for you not to own one

There has never been an American President with the background, the capacity, the experience and the skill set to take race head on like you, President Obama. Not even close, not within a million miles.

This country needs a leader who can step forward, and with calm and compassion and legitimacy, inspire Americans on all sides of this to look in the mirror and commit to cleaning their own house. You're the obvious person to do this.

This would mean some significant political risk, no doubt about it. Part of this would mean challenging a key Democratic constituency in a way it has never been challenged before.

This isn't about ability. You have that. The question is whether you can ignore the political implications.

It would be the most important and valuable legacy you could possibly leave.

I believe President Obama will get heavily involved in racial issues once he leaves office
Perhaps the leader of the New Democrat kkk, the BLM......

I know that as a newbie, you are trying hard to get noticed

You are not worth the effort

There has never been an American President with the background, the capacity, the experience and the skill set to take race head on like you, President Obama. Not even close, not within a million miles.

This country needs a leader who can step forward, and with calm and compassion and legitimacy, inspire Americans on all sides of this to look in the mirror and commit to cleaning their own house. You're the obvious person to do this.

This would mean some significant political risk, no doubt about it. Part of this would mean challenging a key Democratic constituency in a way it has never been challenged before.

This isn't about ability. You have that. The question is whether you can ignore the political implications.

I believe President Obama will get heavily involved in racial issues once he leaves office
Perhaps the leader of the New Democrat kkk, the BLM......

I know that as a newbie, you are trying hard to get noticed

You are not worth the effort
Fucktard liberals like you are my very favorite.....:lol:

What Democratic constituency is he supposed to challenge?

Obama is the POTUS...he is the one who can change the narrative, but he won't. He is responsible for much of this, with his hateful rhetoric towards police.
Is that a "no"?
I suspect so, but what do you consider the right is responsible for?
Traditional white/black racism. Pretending that traditional white/black racism doesn't still exist. Not doing everything it can to put an end to it.

No, not the whole Right. No, not most of the Right. But it still exists, regardless of what the other "side" is doing to exacerbate it.
I think you digging for something that is meaningless.

Blacks in this country are terribly mistreated by....wait for it....GOVERNMENT. Their government schools stink, many of their neighborhoods are full of crime, drugs, gangs, prostitution, blacks killing blacks is a decades old horrendous problem...welfare has destroyed the family unit, illegitimacy is off the charts, illiteracy is too, abortion kills as many as are born, etc....

and you are demanding something of the right.

You need to take stock and look at the big picture...even though it is appalling...all thanks to government.
I've said it multiple times already: This is an issue both sides have to address honestly.

That can't be done as long as they're pointing the finger. This is ultimately a cultural issue and that's where this has to start.

So you want to approach this from the premise that no one is to blame?

first, we don't know these were "black" snipers yet. Or if there were even more than one of them. Secondly, that's their job.

Shut the fuck up you disgusting little asswipe... yes, we DO KNOW they were black, three of them are in custody and one killed himself. And no it's fucking NOT their job to be targets in a shooting gallery.... you pathetic psychotic piece of human garbage.

Um, no, we just can't think of a single good reason why this kind of gun should have been available to a civilian.

Much less one with either a criminal record or a history of mental illness.

Here's where you don't know the first fucking thing about what happened. You don't know what kind of guns were used, where they were obtained, if they were legally purchased, or anything about the persons involved regarding their mental health and criminal records.

You're a knee-jerk reactionary fucking LIBERAL who couldn't wait to come here and launch another big-mouthed campaign against the 2nd Amendment. Go to hell!

The President was, and is, spot on.

Deal with it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

[

No you stupid Moon Bat.

The Bill of Rights made guns available in Texas.

It was the Black terrorists that used the guns for illegal purposes.

Black terrorists incited by a Black President raised as a Muslim.

His comments yesterday were balanced and heartfelt. But they were not strong enough.

He has to cross political barriers and get mad here.
What, exactly, do you want him to say?

That black people get treated fairly by police and/or the justice system?!???

If so, not gonna happen, because it's not true. It's simply just, not, true.

Perhaps you and your ilk should take your advice and step out your own political comfort zones and face reality.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Oh, he's heavily involved now, just not in a positive way.

All he needs to say is that we need to figure out who's guilty or not in court. Violent behavior doesn't solve anything.

Look at the evidence and seek judgement in a logical manner.

Maybe add in the need to learn to forgive and seek for a better tomorrow.
I agree, but that is not his agenda....Presidents before him never got involved in things like this. And he never tries to difuse the situation, he just pours gas on it.

Forum List

Back