This is your moment, Mr. President

Every time President Shit for Brains opens up his mouth about how the police hating Blacks the Blacks go off and start killing police. This time it was a slaughter and Obama is to blame.

Instead of taking responsibility for inciting racial hatred among the ghetto monkeys President Shit for Brains will probably be coming out today and blaming it the NRA or or Trump or something.

The NRA made guns easily available in Texas, so that's probably a legit complaint.
Isn't there laws against criminals having guns?

Oh, you are right, it's a shame that he could have done so much to bring us together but he has simply failed to come remotely close to that... to the contrary, he constantly attempts to drive us further apart. He will again exploit this tragedy to push for more gun control and if he even mentions something regarding race, it will be to further push the agenda of Black Lives Matter and smear our nation's law enforcement officers. This man is an AGITATOR ...not Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

You mean you think that guns weren't the problem here?

These guys were able to get guns that had no value as hunting or home defense weapons. And once again, I predict that when we find out who these guys are, they will be people who never, ever should have been allowed to buy a gun based on their background and mental states.

But the National Rampage Association will blame everything but the guns.

Why don't you shut your putrid little pie hole, moron?

There has never been an American President with the background, the capacity, the experience and the skill set to take race head on like you, President Obama. Not even close, not within a million miles.

This country needs a leader who can step forward, and with calm and compassion and legitimacy, inspire Americans on all sides of this to look in the mirror and commit to cleaning their own house. You're the obvious person to do this.

This would mean some significant political risk, no doubt about it. Part of this would mean challenging a key Democratic constituency in a way it has never been challenged before.

This isn't about ability. You have that. The question is whether you can ignore the political implications.

It would be the most important and valuable legacy you could possibly leave.

LOL. As if racists listen to Obama. What planet do you live on?

I think you misunderstand Mac. He doesn't want Obama to speak to the racists. He wants him to speak to minorities about fixing their culture. He wants democrats to hear Obama tell them to stop poking the eyes of racists so they will calm down. He thinks the protests are responsible for these police officer deaths.

Don't you get it? The bigots are being forced into bigotry by the PC police and Obama hasn't been willing to bring all parties to the table for a mature, adult conversation. It's not on the racists.....it's on Obama.

Both President Shit for Brains and Crooked Hillary support the filthy ass Black Lives Matter racial hatred.

When the BLM assholes heard about the slaughter of the police they celebrated, just like the Muslim did after 911.

Could be. It wouldn't be the first time.

But tell me this: Let's say he did what I suggest, he comes out and nails it. Would you feel an obligation to challenge yourself and people on your side of the spectrum to look inward, clean your own house, stop pointing fingers until there is no fault from the Right?

I'm not getting personal here. I'm just being general.
Obama is the POTUS...he is the one who can change the narrative, but he won't. He is responsible for much of this, with his hateful rhetoric towards police.
Sheriff Clark, just called him "cop hater n chief"

If he were to come out and forcefully challenge both ends of this to look in the mirror, hold their fucking hands through the door (because that's what it's going to take), there would be fewer excuses.

Both ends? These police officers were at a rally protesting police officers shooting supposedly innocent black men. They were there, ironically, to protect the people who were protesting against them. They were ambushed... shot in the back... in cold blood... by black snipers who came with the intent of killing as many police officers as they could. Watch the videos... when the shooting started, Dallas police officers ran toward the shooting. They physically protected bystanders and directed them to safety as shots continued to ring out all around them. ....And you think THEY need to look in the mirror this morning???

I'll tell you who needs to look in the mirror... it's idiots like Joe who exploit things like this to push for more gun control. It's morons who shrug this off as no big deal because cops deserve to get shot as retribution for their racist actions. It's leaders like Obama who will use this tragedy to push their agenda and foment more racial divisiveness.

And... I would not blame every police officer in America for looking in the mirror this morning and contemplating if they want to put that badge back on again and risk their lives this way.

As you typed that, you did not know the race of the shooter(s).

Every time President Shit for Brains opens up his mouth about how the police hating Blacks the Blacks go off and start killing police. This time it was a slaughter and Obama is to blame.

Instead of taking responsibility for inciting racial hatred among the ghetto monkeys President Shit for Brains will probably be coming out today and blaming it the NRA or or Trump or something.

The NRA made guns easily available in Texas, so that's probably a legit complaint.

We live in a nation of 300 million people..you fucking liberals have a attitude problem..you want everything your way

Both ends? These police officers were at a rally protesting police officers shooting supposedly innocent black men. They were there, ironically, to protect the people who were protesting against them. They were ambushed... shot in the back... in cold blood... by black snipers who came with the intent of killing as many police officers as they could. Watch the videos... when the shooting started, Dallas police officers ran toward the shooting. They physically protected bystanders and directed them to safety as shots continued to ring out all around them. ....And you think THEY need to look in the mirror this morning???

first, we don't know these were "black" snipers yet. Or if there were even more than one of them. Secondly, that's their job.

I'll tell you who needs to look in the mirror... it's idiots like Joe who exploits things like this to push for more gun control. It's morons who shrug this off as no big deal because cops deserve to get shot as retribution for their racist actions. It's leaders like Obama who will use this tragedy to push their agenda and foment more racial divisiveness.

Uh, guy, we have 33,000 gun deaths a year. What makes this more tragic than the kid who shot himself because his girlfriend dumped him? Or the shop clerk shot by a thug or the toddler who picked up Grandpa's gun out of the night stand. If you live in a gun culture, you should expect these sorts of things.

There has never been an American President with the background, the capacity, the experience and the skill set to take race head on like you, President Obama. Not even close, not within a million miles.

This country needs a leader who can step forward, and with calm and compassion and legitimacy, inspire Americans on all sides of this to look in the mirror and commit to cleaning their own house. You're the obvious person to do this.

This would mean some significant political risk, no doubt about it. Part of this would mean challenging a key Democratic constituency in a way it has never been challenged before.

This isn't about ability. You have that. The question is whether you can ignore the political implications.

This horrible situation is NOT the appropriate occasion for you to suck on obama's balls, you mindless, partisan, hero-worshipping puke.

So it appears that the premise of this thread is ridiculous and absurd and ridiculously absurd.

What happens, then? Do we continue our slide into anarchy or civil war?

Predictions? Total death count projections, say, 10 years out?

Civil war will not happen. Anarchy will not happen. At some point America will get smarter or it won't. England and Europe have the same TV shows, books, movies, music, video games. Those that claim that somehow America "is different" are simply not telling the truth. There is a difference and The difference is this; A young man who has trouble with coping mechanisms and is taught by HALO that if you shoot someone, your guy gets a shiny coin gets pissed off at being taunted by a female he asks out on a date at work.

In Lincoln Nebraska...he can go to any Wal Mart and purchase an arsenal. He puts together an arsenal and kills her and himself and maybe a few co-workers.
In London England...he cannot go to any store to purchase a gun. He slowly gets over it and everybody lives.

Its really just that simple why we have so many shootings here and they don't there. There is a hard barrier to acquistion of tools that inflict death. Do some thwart the barrier successfully? Sure. But at least there is a barrier.

The gun nuts, of course, will state that if the barrier is not 100% impenetrable (sp?) it is worthless. The lunacy of their position is obvious to all except the other gun nuts and their supporters. Have you ever seen a cop wearing a bullet proof vest and wonder why the police officer doesn't seem worried about his neck, arms, abdomen, legs, etc??? Do you think the cop doesn't worry about his or her extermities? Of course they do but whatever protection is offered and is a balance between mobility and protection is preferable to no protection at all.

Our system is such to where 3 parts of the law-making apparatus have to work in unison and until the Democrats control all 3 parts again simultaneously, we'll continue to have these mass shootings. Republicans are at the mercy of their Messiah; the NRA obviously and whatever shit they shovel, the GOP will readily say it smells like Channel #5. But hey, the GOP has thoughts and prayers to offer; just not solutions. I'm sure the new widows of Dallas are happy to accept them in lieu of solutions. The House Democrats are going to have a sit in again, I'm sure. There will be no bills from the House or the Senate....why bother?

As for asking for a body count...are we still keeping count? Whatever the score is, America is losing. Not because we're weak; but because we're being stupid. The solution can be seen across the oceans...we're just too stupid to adopt them.

I believe President Obama will get heavily involved in racial issues once he leaves office

Could be. It wouldn't be the first time.

But tell me this: Let's say he did what I suggest, he comes out and nails it. Would you feel an obligation to challenge yourself and people on your side of the spectrum to look inward, clean your own house, stop pointing fingers until there is no fault from the Right?

I'm not getting personal here. I'm just being general.
Obama is the POTUS...he is the one who can change the narrative, but he won't. He is responsible for much of this, with his hateful rhetoric towards police.
Sheriff Clark, just called him "cop hater n chief"
Clark is right. BO has done much to instigate hatred toward cops, in the black community. It is very sad. It proves how ignorant Obama is. His ideology 'trumps' intelligence.

This horrible situation is NOT the appropriate occasion for you to suck on obama's balls, you mindless, partisan, hero-worshipping puke.
The fact that people from both ends of the spectrum have reacted with such nastiness to this thread is a pretty good illustration of where we are.
I agree.....and we are not very far from where liberals are taking us.....

I believe President Obama will get heavily involved in racial issues once he leaves office
Perhaps the leader of the New Democrat kkk, the BLM......

Forum List

Back