This is your moment, Mr. President

But you were the one who held up Thomas Jefferson as a model of virtue and Louis Farakhan as a model of vice... But which one of them was directly or indirectly responsible for more evil in the world?

I can't tell if you lie just to see if you can get away with lying or you're reading things that aren't there. I don't hold anyone up as a model of anything. I said Barack Obama has more in common with Farrakhan than Jefferson and I stand by that statement. Jefferson, as far as I know, wasn't responsible for ANY evil in the world. Slavery had been perfectly acceptable for thousands of years before his time. Farrakhan does nothing but spew hate and foment divisiveness, like Obama.... and like YOU.

I think the problem with this is that you try to pretend that the past has nothing to do with the present.

No, I don't pretend... the past has nothing to do with the present.

For instance, we stated this wonderful conversation with you claiming htat blacks were behind whites because of how shiftless and uneducated they were.

Again... you're flat out lying again, Joey. I said nothing about anyone being "shiftless." I said blacks have a higher rate of unemployment because they tend to be less educated. Not all blacks, but as a demographic that is a fact of life. There are any number of reasons for that but I never said anything about "shiftless." So why do you keep lying your ass off about what I post? Do you think people can't go back and read? This is starting to be borderline harassment and maybe you need to be reported to the mods? Stop LYING about what I post!

I quickly pointed out that, um, no, If you are college educated but not white, you are still more likely to be unemployed if you are college educated and white.

No you didn't... you posted a graph showing data from 2007-2009. Two fucking years. Big Woop!

Here, I'll put it in a concept you'll understand.

I don't need any more concepts from your lying racist ass. You want to live in the past and pretend it's 1962, knock yourself out... the rest of society has moved on. You can't expect to keep pushing your guilty white liberal narrative forever... you've managed to fool black people for years into voting for your racist, segregationist, slavery-loving Democrats. Times are changing, your jig is up.

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again." ~ LBJ circa 1957

No, I don't pretend... the past has nothing to do with the present.

LMAO. More proof of your stupidity (as if more was needed).
You believe the past has nothing to do with the present eh?
Amazing. How do you think we got Obama if it hadn't been for Bush being our PAST President.

But you think one has nothing to do with the other.

If trump is elected, it's good.to know your kind won't blame Obama for anything. Because Obama will be a PAST president.
And you know how the past has nothing to do with the present.
Funny shit you write. And so serious about it.

I can't tell if you lie just to see if you can get away with lying or you're reading things that aren't there. I don't hold anyone up as a model of anything. I said Barack Obama has more in common with Farrakhan than Jefferson and I stand by that statement. Jefferson, as far as I know, wasn't responsible for ANY evil in the world. Slavery had been perfectly acceptable for thousands of years before his time. Farrakhan does nothing but spew hate and foment divisiveness, like Obama.... and like YOU.

Except he was a slave owner who raped his slave, Sally Hemmings, on a regular basis, fathering six kids on her. And he was the guy who started that wonderful policy of moving west and exterminating those pesky native Americans who happened to be on the land already.

Louis Farrakhan just talks a lot of stupid smack.

No you didn't... you posted a graph showing data from 2007-2009. Two fucking years. Big Woop!

And you couldn't find a graph from ANY period showing employment rates of Blacks and Whites being equal at any education level.

I don't need any more concepts from your lying racist ass. You want to live in the past and pretend it's 1962, knock yourself out... the rest of society has moved on. You can't expect to keep pushing your guilty white liberal narrative forever... you've managed to fool black people for years into voting for your racist, segregationist, slavery-loving Democrats. Times are changing, your jig is up.

Hey, funny story. There was an article in the NYT yesterday, where they cited a poll from - wait for it - 1962 (also the year I was born) where white people who were polled and 85% of them thought blacks had all the same opporunities white folks had.

The only constant has been White People in denial about how deep racism is in this country.

The real gig that is up is you guys fooling working white people into thinking that letting the rich exploit them is good for them.

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again." ~ LBJ circa 1957

Johnson never said these words.

Did LBJ really say 'I'll have those n*****s voting Democrat for two-hundred years' when passing the Great Society legislation? - Quora

Johnson never said these words.

Yes he did.

No, he didn't.

Lyndon Johnson on the Civil Rights Act - snopes.com

The point is, LBJ signed the Civil Rights Acts of 1964 and 1968, and all you bubba rednecks in the South never forgave him for it.

You'll note the quote is not what you linked the Snopes article about...LYING AGAIN! Totally different quote. You'll also note the date... 1957 when he was a Senator, not 1964 when he signed the CRA. Two LIES in a single post. Par for the course with you.

The CRA was passed with huge Republican support.... Democrats, not so much.
The original House version:[20]
  • Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:[21]
  • Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version:[20]
  • Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[20]
  • Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)
There's also the video which you didn't bother to spew a LIE about...

You'll note the quote is not what you linked the Snopes article about...LYING AGAIN! Totally different quote. You'll also note the date... 1957 when he was a Senator, not 1964 when he signed the CRA. Two LIES in a single post.

Point is he never said it... Sorry. YOu guys keep repeating these discredited quotes... because your own record on this issue is kind of shitty.

Point is he never said it... Sorry. YOu guys keep repeating these discredited quotes... because your own record on this issue is kind of shitty.

No.... The POINT IS... he DID say what I posted. You can post all kinds of quotes he DIDN'T make and I DIDN'T post. Republican's record on Civil Rights is clear. It could have never passed without them. I can show people the racist posts you've made calling for people to hire based on skin color. You can show no such post from me... all you can do is LIE LIE LIE.

LBJ gave them a hell of a lot when he was President. More than any other President

LBJ gave them a hell of a lot when he was President. More than any other President

Oh that's the Democrat theme song... no doubt. Truth is, there are just as many blacks living below poverty level today as there were when LBJ began his Great Society programs....

...we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.

Oh that's the Democrat theme song... no doubt. Truth is, there are just as many blacks living below poverty level today as there were when LBJ began his Great Society programs....

...we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.
Not even remotely true

Look at the poverty level when LBJ started his great society. It did not include running water or electricity

No.... The POINT IS... he DID say what I posted. You can post all kinds of quotes he DIDN'T make and I DIDN'T post. Republican's record on Civil Rights is clear. It could have never passed without them. I can show people the racist posts you've made calling for people to hire based on skin color. You can show no such post from me... all you can do is LIE LIE LIE.

The REpublican Record is clear all right.

Nominated a guy who opposed them in 1964.
Started a "Southern Strategy" of picking up all the Bubba Rednecks who left because LBJ signed Civil Rights Laws.
Talked about Welfare Queens and Young Bucks on Welfare
Showed us scary pictures of Willie Horton who was going to get us.
Showed us commercials of White Hands whining a black guy got your job.

Scratch their big monkey craniums and wonder why 96% of blacks vote against them.

Not to worry, you all are about to do the same thing with Hispanics... you dumb fuck. But I'm sure you'll make up some quote of something Bill Clinton said in the 1980's after he's dead and not around to defend himself.

Forum List

Back