This is your moment, Mr. President

Nothing enrages conservatives more than the fact that President Obama has resisted regulations that favors blacks more than other struggling groups. They have been waiting to play their ...See? Obama is a racist card

What a weird idea....

Obama ignoring blacks enrages the GOP? The GOP has waited on Obama to ignore the plight of blacks so they can say 'aha'?!

That's like saying someone who describes a car accident to the media was waiting there for days / weeks for the accident to happen so they can report it to the media. No. When shit happens and you comment about it doesn't mean you were waiting for bad shit to happen.

Don't try to turn it around and say Obama not doing anything for blacks is somehow the GOP's fault.

Guy, Americans of all colors are better off than they were in 2009 when Bush left the country a smoldering ruin.
Except all the blacks being slaughtered in record numbers in Chicago, except the 12 cops ambushed and shot in Dallas, except for their families, except those on the front lines of the near civil war that is on the verge of happening due to the divisive politics of the last 8 years, except for blacks without jobs as the unemployment rate for blacks is almost twice what it is for whites despite us having our 1st black President....

'smoldering ruin'?! Can you be any more laughably, biasedly over-dramatic? :p

Nothing enrages conservatives more than the fact that President Obama has resisted regulations that favors blacks more than other struggling groups. They have been waiting to play their ...See? Obama is a racist card

What a weird idea....

Obama ignoring blacks enrages the GOP? The GOP has waited on Obama to ignore the plight of blacks so they can say 'aha'?!

That's like saying someone who describes a car accident to the media was waiting there for days / weeks for the accident to happen so they can report it to the media. No. When shit happens and you comment about it doesn't mean you were waiting for bad shit to happen.

Don't try to turn it around and say Obama not doing anything for blacks is somehow the GOP's fault.

Obama has done a great deal to help minorities and minority neighborhoods.....he just hasn't specifically targeted blacks. Which of course he shouldn't

Obama has done a great deal to help minorities and minority neighborhoods.....he just hasn't specifically targeted blacks. Which of course he shouldn't
Yeah, he's done a tremendous amount for Chicago. He's done a tremendous job engaging in Human trafficking, brining illegals into the country and depositing them in neighborhoods around the country without telling local / state authorities.

Ah, always fun when I make Boss unbalanced by confronting his stupidity.

The rest of us pay for the streets, police and fire protection, utilities, inspections, trade laws that make it possible for you to have a business.

That means you have to have fair hiring practices that the rest of us consider fair. Sorry, deal with it.

I do fair hiring. Fuck you. If you have a problem with my hiring, sue me under the discrimination laws. If not, shut your little racist pie hole. You don't get to just draw up any little racist law you want to because you think you pay for my streets. I can hire whoever I please and you can suck my dick!

There has never been an American President with the background, the capacity, the experience and the skill set to take race head on like you, President Obama. Not even close, not within a million miles.
Exactly what is that background, capacity, experience and skill set, Mac?

You talking about being a know nothing, no experience, black community organizer from Chicago... is that it... his grand credentials?

You've got to be shittin' me...
I suspect just looking at him and others makes your blood boil.

The fact remains that he's bi-racial, he's articulate, and he's passionate on the topic.

He has lived this, he sees this from both sides.

We need more people who can see issues from both sides, and fewer who are going through life with only one eye open.

Yeah, he's done a tremendous amount for Chicago. He's done a tremendous job engaging in Human trafficking, brining illegals into the country and depositing them in neighborhoods around the country without telling local / state authorities.

What is the President of the United States supposed to do for an individual city?

..... he sees this from both sides.......
Really? He doesn't talk about it from both sides.
I can't argue with you there, and this has been by far the most disappointing aspect of his presidency. I'll put it this way: I believe he sees both sides but clearly has a bias.

The question is whether he can rise above that bias. It doesn't look like that's gonna happen, sadly.

I can't argue with you there, and this has been by far the most disappointing aspect of his presidency. I'll put it this way: I believe he sees both sides but clearly has a bias.

The question is whether he can rise above that bias. It doesn't look like that's gonna happen, sadly.

I think you're absolutely wrong. I don't think he sees anything from any side other than his own. He has a jaundiced view of America, he doesn't like America. You don't "fundamentally transform" something you like. His background is radicalism. His upbringing, influence and role models are Communist. He has FAR more in common with Louis Farrakhan than Thomas Jefferson.

What a weird idea....

You can call it help, if that give you comfort. But in reality, the sad fact is that minorities are far worse off under the Rule of President Preppie McGoldmansachs than then were during Bush's terms.

Except all the blacks being slaughtered in record numbers in Chicago, except the 12 cops ambushed and shot in Dallas, except for their families, except those on the front lines of the near civil war that is on the verge of happening due to the divisive politics of the last 8 years, except for blacks without jobs as the unemployment rate for blacks is almost twice what it is for whites despite us having our 1st black President....

'smoldering ruin'?! Can you be any more laughably, biasedly over-dramatic?

Things were pretty fucked up in 2008. I know you guys like to forget that.

Unemployment rate for blacks has always been twice what it is for whites.

So your argument is Obama is bad because after being handed the worst mess a President has inherited since FDR, he didn't fix all the problems fast enough.

I think you're absolutely wrong. I don't think he sees anything from any side other than his own. He has a jaundiced view of America, he doesn't like America. You don't "fundamentally transform" something you like. His background is radicalism. His upbringing, influence and role models are Communist. He has FAR more in common with Louis Farrakhan than Thomas Jefferson.

How many slaves did Louis Farrakan rape? How many Native Americans did he ordered slaughtered?

What a weird idea....

You can call it help, if that give you comfort. But in reality, the sad fact is that minorities are far worse off under the Rule of President Preppie McGoldmansachs than then were during Bush's terms.

Why not support your claim?

Unemployment rates for minorities is down eight percent under Obama, access to healthcare is down, violent crime is down

..... he sees this from both sides.......
Really? He doesn't talk about it from both sides.

What bias is that, exactly?

What a weird idea....

Unemployment rates for minorities is down eight percent under Obama, access to healthcare is down, violent crime is down

Here. Knock yourself out.

When looking only at "black net worth" -- which is lower compared to non-whites as a whole -- white households are actually 13 times wealthier than black households. From 2010 to 2013, according to the Federal Reserve, white household median wealth increased a modest 2.4 percent, while Hispanic families' wealth declined 14 percent, to $13,700. But blacks' net worth fell from $16,600 to $11,000. This is an astonishing three-year drop of 34 percent. Investors Business Daily put it this way, "That's a steeper decline than occurred from 2007 to 2010, when blacks' net worth fell 13.5 percent." The black/white "wealth-gap" has reached a 25-year high.

What about unemployment? In 2009, black unemployment was 12.7 percent, and by 2014, it had fallen to 10.1 percent. This sounds like good news until one examines the black labor force participation rate -- the percentage of blacks working or seeking work. It's the lowest since these numbers have been recorded.

In a report for the Center for Economic and Policy Research, economist Dean Baker writes, "The drop in labor force participation was sharpest for African Americans, who saw a decline of 0.3 percentage points to 60.2 percent, the lowest rate since December of 1977. The rate for African American men fell 0.7 percentage points to 65.6 percent, the lowest on record. The decline in labor force participation was associated with a drop in the overall African American unemployment rate of 0.5 percentage points to 11.9, and a drop of 0.6 percentage points to 11.6 percent for African-American men." Not good....

Under Obama Blacks Are Worse Off -- Far Worse | RealClearPolitics

What a weird idea....

When looking only at "black net worth" -- which is lower compared to non-whites as a whole -- white households are actually 13 times wealthier than black households. From 2010 to 2013, according to the Federal Reserve, white household median wealth increased a modest 2.4 percent, while Hispanic families' wealth declined 14 percent, to $13,700. But blacks' net worth fell from $16,600 to $11,000. This is an astonishing three-year drop of 34 percent. Investors Business Daily put it this way, "That's a steeper decline than occurred from 2007 to 2010, when blacks' net worth fell 13.5 percent." The black/white "wealth-gap" has reached a 25-year high.

What about unemployment? In 2009, black unemployment was 12.7 percent, and by 2014, it had fallen to 10.1 percent. This sounds like good news until one examines the black labor force participation rate -- the percentage of blacks working or seeking work. It's the lowest since these numbers have been recorded.

In a report for the Center for Economic and Policy Research, economist Dean Baker writes, "The drop in labor force participation was sharpest for African Americans, who saw a decline of 0.3 percentage points to 60.2 percent, the lowest rate since December of 1977. The rate for African American men fell 0.7 percentage points to 65.6 percent, the lowest on record. The decline in labor force participation was associated with a drop in the overall African American unemployment rate of 0.5 percentage points to 11.9, and a drop of 0.6 percentage points to 11.6 percent for African-American men." Not good....

Good god....labor force participation rate again

Will you ever get off that bogus employment measure?

What a weird idea....

Good god....labor force participation rate again

Will you ever get off that bogus employment measure?

Will you ever develop a cerebrum?

How many slaves did Louis Farrakan rape? How many Native Americans did he ordered slaughtered?

I can't do a thing about who raped who or who slaughtered who. I didn't do it, didn't condone it, didn't know about it happening because I wasn't born. Should we go back through history and condemn every group that ever raped or slaughtered? I think you'll find your ancestors probably did their fair share of that at some point. Should you be held accountable today? I think this is just a patently stupid world view to have and does nothing to address the problems and issues we face as a society today. It doesn't do a thing other than to apparently work you into an emotional frenzy so you can bash and trash people you disagree with.

I'm fed up with you attempting to cajole me into some kind of guilt trip over the past. Get over it and grow the fuck up. Nothing anyone can ever do will change the past. All we can ever do is hope to change the future. We can't have a "colorblind" society as long as people like you and Obama are obsessed with skin color and injustices of the past. I am mostly "Native American" ... I use quotes because the very term "Native American" is offensive to me... I am a native Cherokee and Choctaw and we were here long before Americans. I don't hold YOU responsible for that, nor do I condemn you for the way your ancestors treated mine.

I can't do a thing about who raped who or who slaughtered who. I didn't do it, didn't condone it, didn't know about it happening because I wasn't born.

But you were the one who held up Thomas Jefferson as a model of virtue and Louis Farakhan as a model of vice... But which one of them was directly or indirectly responsible for more evil in the world?

I'm fed up with you attempting to cajole me into some kind of guilt trip over the past. Get over it and grow the fuck up. Nothing anyone can ever do will change the past. All we can ever do is hope to change the future. We can't have a "colorblind" society as long as people like you and Obama are obsessed with skin color and injustices of the past.

I think the problem with this is that you try to pretend that the past has nothing to do with the present. For instance, we stated this wonderful conversation with you claiming htat blacks were behind whites because of how shiftless and uneducated they were. You then tried to claim that once you give them a college education, they are fine.

I quickly pointed out that, um, no, If you are college educated but not white, you are still more likely to be unemployed if you are college educated and white. Which you avoided and went into another anti-Obama Rant because the figures included data from when he inherited Bush's Great Depression 2.

Here, I'll put it in a concept you'll understand.

Someone comes over and breaks your leg with a lead pipe last week, and this week he challenges you to footrace.

"But you broke my leg!!!:

"Man, why do you keep going on with the past?"

Fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back