This Isn't a Presidency ... It's a Clown-Show

"a know what one of the state departments main job is ?....do ya? roflmao".
"only thier job".

Your comment, retard, NOT their fucking job.
I didn't say arranging flights was thier job you Moron

I was talking about the passports and knowing how many and who was in country
THATS THIER FUCKING JOB

But you seem to be confident bidens getting people out ....as reports of empty planes come in..see first video moron

Now since you know the answer and you're quite confident that Biden is getting people out ...how many people are still left in country

The state department has no idea but youre confident of what numbers ...?
See two videos below da plane

Lol
You fucking idiot

Clowns are funny. What Xiden and the Dems are doing to the United States, and the world is anything but funny...it's chaos.

What a lying, retard.

Empty planes?

"Ya know what one of the state departments main job is ?....do ya? roflmao".

You damned sure don't, they run the entire diplomatic embassies, they advise on treaties, issues passports, visas,etc.

Sending planes for evacuations isn't even in their wheelhouse, dumb fuck.

"It's their only job"?

Sure it is.
Well let's take a look at the State Department's Mission Statement:
:The Department of State is the United States government’s oldest cabinet level federal agency. The mission of the Department of State is to represent America’s foreign policy abroad, and to advance the interests and security of the American people."

So, getting American citizens out of a hostile regime, that the Executive just let get overrun, isn't in the interest and security of the American people? I would say securing their return home is their main objective...or main job

"a know what one of the state departments main job is ?....do ya? roflmao".
"only thier job".

Your comment, retard, NOT their fucking job.

I didn't say arranging flights was thier job you Moron

I was talking about the passports an
d knowing how many and who was in country
THATS THIER FUCKING JOB

But you seem to be confident bidens getting people out ....as reports of empty planes come in..see first video moron

Now since you know the answer and you're quite confident that Biden is getting people out ...how many people are still left in country

Lol
You fucking idiot
"I didn't say arranging flights was thier job you Moron".
Yes, you did.

"I was talking about the passports and knowing how many and who was in country
THATS THIER FUCKING JOB".

Really?

"Now since you know the answer and you're quite confident that Biden is getting people out ...how many people are still left in country".

State department doesn't do polls moron, every time an American enters a country they're supposed to check in with the embassy, sometimes, they don't.

See above, you dipshit.

"I didn't say arranging flights was thier job you Moron".
Yes, you did.

"I was talking about the passports and knowing how many and who was in country
THATS THIER FUCKING JOB".

Really?

"Now since you know the answer and you're quite confident that Biden is getting people out ...how many people are still left in country".

State department doesn't do polls moron, every time an American enters a country they're supposed to check in with the embassy, sometimes, they don't.

See above, you dipshit.

No I didn't lol

Riight.

Don't think rogue generals can order C-130's or chinook helicopters flying 24/7 in and out of Kabul on their own.
Trump would be bombing them by now, that's "integrity".
Arguing whether we should be there or not is one thing. Understanding what real "terrorists" are is another. In some of those middle east nations it has been the norm for many centuries. Before the modern age living off of dirt is not easy. Today more of those nations have precious minerals and oil that the world needs. And they still fight when many can be employed with factories and the such.

The tiny violin is a bad take when there are babies being passed over fences, teens falling from planes and a missing president. I would give you this if it was the usual political railing over the usual stuff. But c'mon
Give it a break you lying ass Trump Humpers don't care about the folks in Afghanistan, when Trump said he was taking the troops out of Afghanistan folks like you were cheering.

Heres the thing........as the perception of Biden continues to tank, comes a point where supporters recognize its time to jump ship. Its politics 101. Nobody wants to appear as being in bed with a complete incompetent.....pols hate being pwnd at the ballot box. d0y

Heres the thing........as the perception of Biden continues to tank, comes a point where supporters recognize its time to jump ship. Its politics 101. Nobody wants to appear as being in bed with a complete incompetent.....pols hate being pwnd at the ballot box. d0y
The entire Biden regime is in hiding so deep Trudeau couldn’t find anyone to talk to, he had to find Hillary,

IThe Biden administration is a crumbling mess. It must be humiliating to part of this administration.

Forum List

Back