This Isn't a Presidency ... It's a Clown-Show

Arguing whether we should be there or not is one thing. Understanding what real "terrorists" are is another. In some of those middle east nations it has been the norm for many centuries. Before the modern age living off of dirt is not easy. Today more of those nations have precious minerals and oil that the world needs. And they still fight when many can be employed with factories and the such.
That's true.

Some of those people are like the amish in our country.

I think the whole planet besides the Chinese and DC miss the mean tweets .....

Thanks for going along with a stolen election ya fucking brainwashed retards

You're back again with you brain dead ratbag comments. Although it's been a small ray of sunshine in that small time.
Welcome back you foul mouthed bitter twisted dickhead.

You're back again with you brain dead ratbag comments. Although it's been a small ray of sunshine in that small time.

When are you going to stop attacking the posters that have different views than you have?

When are you going to stop attacking the posters that have different views than you have?
I'm not.
Why shouldn't I post to reveal he has nothing but his opinion as evidence?
Who should I attack?
Am I not allowed to have a different view to you? You don't own these forums.
I know it's us Republican dominated and that's basically why you feel you should not be questioned.

Your problem is I continue to expose the lies and hypocrisy coming from republicans. Every single day there is some nut job belched out hate etc because he is frustrated about having a legitimately elected government.
Don't ever believe it is a republicans birth right to control criticism and views of others.

Aren't you pleased you asked? I am. I hope that's clear.

Who are you ?
Blow it out your ass ya half a fag

Hey

How's those highly educated experts and adults in DC doing ?

24 hours later still jacking off as the incompetent levels are 9ff the fucking charts !

Democracy fortified

State department still buffudled beyond all beliefs

This is what yas get when ya put left wingers in charge...and they're pretty much in charge of everything

Enjoy the decline normies

Who are you ?
Blow it out your ass ya half a fag

Hey

How's those highly educated experts and adults in DC doing ?

24 hours later still jacking off as the incompetent levels are 9ff the fucking charts !

Democracy fortified

State department still buffudled beyond all beliefs

This is what yas get when ya put left wingers in charge...and they're pretty much in charge of everything

Enjoy the decline normies

I stand by everything I said and you are a lying brain dead Republican.
I am proud to have a Democrat president and I don't care if you think he is demented etc.
My primary purpose was to get if trump at any cost. Suck eggs.

I am proud to have a Democrat president and I don't care if you think he is demented etc.

We you and the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies certainly did by hook or crook. This is the results of your perfect planning. An incompetent old, brain addled, corrupt plagiarist and blackmailer that has given America a black eye and while we all watch he's destroying America one day at a time.
I shudder to think what his next move will be.... I surely hope they've taken the nuke codes from him....

Blah blah blah

How goes the evacuation of Afghanistan by the highly educated adult experts in Washington DC

It's a Clown-Show​

Not the fun kind...

Captain_Spaulding_(Rob_Zombie).jpg

They think it was The Greatest Presidency Ever. Dignified. Intelligent. Masterful.

They really, really, really do.
Oh and the low iq mud hut living spear chucker j7mps in to yell drumph double drumph

20000 evacuated.?...where they pulling number from

The highly educated adults in DC or out dey ass ....pffffftttt same thing lol

Even Elon musk with an epic troll !

dkdkf,dfdf.jpeg

Clowns seem to have been very popular with American voters in recent decades. The last four Presidents are glaring examples. Congrats go out to the duopoly that knows so well how to keep itself in power.

Forum List

Back