This Isn't a Presidency ... It's a Clown-Show

Biden got more civilians out in 1 day than Trump did in a year.

Riight.

I know it wouldn't have, Trump never even tried, nothing ventured, no clusterfuck.
Trump drew the forces down considerably and there was no change on the ground. The Taliban respected and feared Trump, but knew that Biden was paper tiger.

Refreshing inconceivable levels of total incompetence and drumph !
Yeah, I know.

March 6 2020
Trump muses that he could’ve become a research scientist instead of president.
TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.

April 24 2020
“Suppose that we hit the body with tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that it hasn’t been checked and you’re going to test it,” Trump said. “Suppose you can bring the light inside the body.”

“Then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump continued. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? … It would be interesting to check that.”

They should've been out of there before the troops.
I agree with that.
So waiting till the civilians were out, would've cost troops lives? Seems like we are go I no to lose more because he had to send 6000 back to cover for his mistake.
According to the orange, moron, yes.

"First you bring out all of the American citizens. Then you bring out ALL equipment. Then you bomb the bases into smithereens—AND THEN YOU BRING OUT THE MILITARY. You don’t do it in reverse order like Biden and our woke Generals did. No chaos, no death—they wouldn’t even know we left!" the former commander-in-chief said.

Bomb the bases, THEN bring out the military?

He was taking his time. Not one of our troops died over there for the last nine months. Now we have 6000 to cover for Biden's mistake.
Sure he was.
11 months?
How much time does it take to remove at least one civilian, embassy worker or contractor?

Trump drew the forces down considerably and there was no change on the ground. The Taliban respected and feared Trump, but knew that Biden was paper tiger.
No one feared Trump, the entire world laughed at the moron.

September, 26 2018
The General Assembly audience broke out in laughter near the beginning of Trump's speech as the president touted his accomplishments while appearing to slam past presidents.
"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished almost more than any other administration in the history of our country. So true," Trump said, sparking audible laughter throughout the crowd.

"Didn't expect that reaction, but that's OK," he responded.

Trump’s speech, showing the president as he criticized the leaders of Iran, China and Germany, while complimenting North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

I agree with that.

According to the orange, moron, yes.

"First you bring out all of the American citizens. Then you bring out ALL equipment. Then you bomb the bases into smithereens—AND THEN YOU BRING OUT THE MILITARY. You don’t do it in reverse order like Biden and our woke Generals did. No chaos, no death—they wouldn’t even know we left!" the former commander-in-chief said.

Bomb the bases, THEN bring out the military?
Funny you take everything Trump says literally. You know what he meant. But Biden speaks like a retard and you think he is the best. If Trump was still president, we would be better off.

Funny you take everything Trump says literally. You know what he meant. But Biden speaks like a retard and you think he is the best. If Trump was still president, we would be better off.
Yeah, I do.
People tend to do that with presidents.

Biden speaks like a retard?

When did Biden ever say this?

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

OR

"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday".

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

Then the orange, retard blamed the rain.......................For claiming there were airports in 1775?

"We had a lot of rain. I stood in the rain. The teleprompter went out," he said in response to a question from NBC's Kelly O'Donnell. "It kept going on, and then at the end, it just went out. It went kaput!"

"I do the speech very well, so I was able to do it without a teleprompter, but the teleprompter did go out," he said. "But despite the rain, that was just a fantastic evening."

Trump is and always has been, a lying, retard.

It took Biden longer with a plan in place and then he even screwed that up.
What plan?

There wasn't nor has there ever been ANY plan.
The only "plan" the orange, traitor had was releasing 5000 Taliban prisoners in Afghan custody.
Trump did that.

Yeah, I do.
People tend to do that with presidents.

Biden speaks like a retard?

When did Biden ever say this?

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

OR

"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday".

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

Then the orange, retard blamed the rain.......................For claiming there were airports in 1775?

"We had a lot of rain. I stood in the rain. The teleprompter went out," he said in response to a question from NBC's Kelly O'Donnell. "It kept going on, and then at the end, it just went out. It went kaput!"

"I do the speech very well, so I was able to do it without a teleprompter, but the teleprompter did go out," he said. "But despite the rain, that was just a fantastic evening."

Trump is and always has been, a lying, retard.
Just the other day Biden said he has support from foreign governments. That is a blatant lie.

Just the other day Biden said he has support from foreign governments. That is a blatant lie.
even worse, Biden claimed that there is no Al Queda in Afghanistan and two minutes later one of his cabinet members contradicted him. Only an incompetent idiot would bring in 6000 additional troops to help "evacuate" 2500.

""Never underestimate Joe BIden's ability to fuck things up"
- Barack Oblablah

Forum List

Back