This Isn't a Presidency ... It's a Clown-Show

even worse, Biden claimed that there is no Al Queda in Afghanistan and two minutes later one of his cabinet members contradicted him. Only an incompetent idiot would bring in 6000 additional troops to help "evacuate" 2500.

""Never underestimate Joe BIden's ability to fuck things up"
- Barack Oblablah
even worse, Biden claimed that there is no Al Queda in Afghanistan and two minutes later one of his cabinet members contradicted him. Only an incompetent idiot would bring in 6000 additional troops to help "evacuate" 2500.

- Barack Oblablah

My God, you're stupid. They are evacuating 30,000 American civilians.

The US evacuated 10,400 Americans on Sunday.
The ones that were't stranded and weren't hanging from airplanes, and could make it to the airport. With ISIS, Taliban and Al Queda in control and all over the place.

My God, you're stupid. They are evacuating 30,000 American civilians.
There were 2500 troops left and moron Biden brought in an additional 6000 because he fucked it up and the country fell under Taliban control despite his assurances that it wouldn't. And abandoning about hundreds of thousands of our own and foreign civilians, as well as our Afghan allies, that fought side by side with us and lost over 60,000 of their own over the years.

Which part of what I just said is untrue

tahuyaman
Yup he's one giant clusterfuck and those that voted for his stupid ass are regretting it I'm sure.
I don't believe they regret it, because most people didn't actually vote for him as much as the voted against Trump. They would have voted for anyone over Trump

- Barack Oblablah
Only a moron would agree to release 5000 Taliban prisoners.

The orange, retarded, traitor.

Every administration does something which most people don't like. The current administration is different. Most people oppose everything they are doing. This is an abortion.

Only a moron would agree to release 5000 Taliban prisoners.

The orange, retarded, traitor.
Not the moron that abandoned our air force base and Left behind billions in American weapons paid for by our taxes. Now these same prisoners and assorted terrorists and international derelicts know that if they want to enter the US all they have to do is to make it our Southern Border and just walk over. Our moron president has left us completely vulnerable and at risk.

But Drumph drumph and then drumph drumph drumph drumph orange!
And on March 23 DRUMPH! De drumph drumph Trumpy bear drumph !

I'm sure she'll be fine .........after they execute her

Know her name #SalimaMazari When many Afghan political leaders fled, Salima stayed to fight. As one of the first female district Governors in Afghanistan, she took on the Taliban & resisted until the end. She has reportedly been captured. Pressure to free her!! #FreeSalima
dmdmmfmff.jpeg
Looking forward to the savages video of it ..
Meanwhile did yaS get your boosters? Dont be selfish roll up your sleeves! Mask up for the cameras?
SECURITY ! MASKS UP!

The current situation is a screw up unlike anything ever seen. The Taliban is guiding our President's foreign policy
What situation?
The evacuations are going fine.

A screw like anything ever seen?
Must be a young buck, look up the American's with drawl.

The real fuck up is letting the Taliban leader out of a Pakistan prison and releasing over 5000 Taliban prisoners from Afghanistan prisons.
That was guiding that president's foreign policy, Trump folded like a Chinese lawn chair from Walmart, just like he did with every other adversary.

Not the moron that abandoned our air force base and Left behind billions in American weapons paid for by our taxes. Now these same prisoners and assorted terrorists and international derelicts know that if they want to enter the US all they have to do is to make it our Southern Border and just walk over. Our moron president has left us completely vulnerable and at risk.
Those weapons were left to the Afghans, you moron, they folded just like Trump did to the Taliban, Jong-un, Jinping and Putin.

Those weapons were left to the Afghans, you moron, they folded just like Trump did to the Taliban, Jong-un, Jinping and Putin.
Your view is a 180 out of reality . I'm not sure why you need to insult everyone you disagre with

What situation?
The evacuations are going fine.

A screw like anything ever seen?
Must be a young buck, look up the American's with drawl.

The real fuck up is letting the Taliban leader out of a Pakistan prison and releasing over 5000 Taliban prisoners from Afghanistan prisons.
That was guiding that president's foreign policy, Trump folded like a Chinese lawn chair from Walmart, just like he did with every other adversary.
It's going fine? Lol.

Forum List

Back