This Just In COVID Vaccines For Infants Should Be Available Within 48 Hours

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is of the devil and I say that being vaccinated myself. There's no way to know how the vaccine would react to the bodies of infants at that young of an age. I would say more on my opinions about this, but considering that this is the OP I have to keep it clean.

Ya hear that democrats? RUN to get your infant injected NOW!!!

I wish I could add that there will be a lockup afterwards to that but unfortunately this is perfectly legal.

Not to mention the fact that babies aren't old enough to decide for themselves if they want the vaccine in their bodies, but if democrats don't care about murdering them why would they care about the possibility of making them sick?

1694564758138.png

People who get vaccines for covid still get covid... you don't have to kick me in the head... Its a fucking bat virus they are injecting into you for crying out loud and it hasn't been tested long enough... do not inject your kids with this mad scientist Bull Shit....

People who get vaccines for covid still get covid... you don't have to kick me in the head... Its a fucking bat virus for crying out loud and it hasn't been tested long enough... do not inject your kids with this mad scientist Bull Shit....

I know that as I do believe that I had COVID although my home test showed negative however, because of the shot I do believe that it was milder but I would never give one to a baby. Their immune systems aren't fully developed yet.

People who get vaccines for covid still get covid... you don't have to kick me in the head... Its a fucking bat virus for crying out loud and it hasn't been tested long enough... do not inject your kids with this mad scientist Bull Shit....
Dogs are mandated to get rabies vaccine. Don't be such a dog.

It takes a dog (bitch) to give this stuff to a baby. Especially since it hasn't even been tested yet. The democrats are turning infants into lab rats. They did it with kids, now babies. They're disgusting filthy animals.

Don't be a sucker with your health... At least wait 6 months to see what this new experimental vaccine does to people.... because they tested and watched 12 people for two weeks... that was the so called trial... give me a break....

Do you have kids?

Let's hope not. It is usually an individual choice unless babies and small children are involved. Especially with something that hasn't even been tested yet. They're after your kids and I'm worried just what exactly those democrats are planning with this.

Forum List

Back