This Just In:San Bernardino On Fire.But There Is No Water In California.Great Job Jerry Brown !!

:dev2:. Great Job Jerry Brown! You are the Governor of a state with a major water shortage. Did you ever stop to think of what could happen in the event of another brush fire? Maybe just kick the can down the road and worry about it later? Well Jerry, San Bernardino is on fire as we speak, cars on Highway 15 are also on fire. Sky is smothered in smoke ashes. So what are you going to do now? Phone A Friend?:oops-28::stupid:

Yeah, because wildfires never, ever happen in California. And Jerry Brown controls the weather.

The Governor of the State of California should know that his state needs more water than its infrastructure can supply in times of drought.
He could be forgiven had he started building desalinization plants and told the environmentalists to fuck off.

I just read that my neighboring city is considering firing up their desalination plant. Color me surprised cuz I didn't even know there was one there. They turn it on for an hour each week and get 850 gallons per minute, which is pumped into the city water supply. Then they turn it off and go about their business for another 6 days. Um. Ok. Uh. WTF? Seems they decided BUYING water for their reserves is cheaper than sucking it out of the ocean which is about 50 yards away from the plant and they signed a contract with the water supplier. In short....$$$$$ for some pockets, I guess.

The Governor of the State of California should know that his state needs more water than its infrastructure can supply in times of drought.
He could be forgiven had he started building desalinization plants and told the environmentalists to fuck off.
but according to al gore, California was supposed to collapse into the Spacific Ocean because of Global Warming and along with 30 Million residents living in Los Angeles., that alone should of collapsed California.

Last edited:
Does the RWrs know that the San Bernardino/Victorville area is some of the more Republican/Con-servative areas of the state....when they were saying "Let it burn"?

but according to al gore, California was supposed to collapse into the Spacific Ocean because of Global Warming and along with 30 Million residents living in Los Angeles., that alone should of collapsed California.
Kinda wish he had gotten that right.

You just might want to read up on where CA's water goes.

Most goes to fracking.
Next is agriculture - to put food on your plate.

Idiot.
That is total bullshit.
The entire northern half of CA is loaded with rivers lakes and streams. Ya know where that water goes? Into the ocean. Why? Because the enviro nazis have persuaded politicians to scuttle every single dam project that has been proposed.
The southern half of CA is over populated. The region is not capable of sustaining 30 million people.
i dont know how they live in southern california with approx 20 million people per sq mile. and no water!
its 30 million per square mile were i am at....and we have water.....

well at least the illegals can use the beach as their toilet and bathtub till it rains again.

to all of you who dont know.....the Gov. does not run this State.....the Legislature does,and have for sometime now....

Does the RWrs know that the San Bernardino/Victorville area is some of the more Republican/Con-servative areas of the state....when they were saying "Let it burn"?
i dont think they care about that,its more about its "Californians" party be damned....

Kinda wish he had gotten that right.
thanks Ern.....

I wonder what would happen if all the 45 million residents of California were to gather in Los Angeles. would it "Tip Over" the entire state, and land in the ocean? well according to a particular congressman/genius, it would.

I wonder what would happen if all the 45 million residents of California were to gather in Los Angeles. would it "Tip Over" the entire state, and land in the ocean? well according to a particular congressman/genius, it would.
that wont happen,but the combined weight would certainly cause a collapse over one of the faults causing a massive never before recorded Earthquake....

do you guys ever learn anything about things before you prattle on about them?

Holy shit, look what the cat dragged in...

Look, there are plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown, but the drought isn't his fault and the measures he has been forced to implement didn't seem to effect the efforts to fight that fire yesterday. At least not based on what I was watching online last night.

that wont happen,but the combined weight would certainly cause a collapse over one of the faults causing a massive never before recorded Earthquake....
are any of the faults in California named after George Bush?

Forum List

Back