This Just In:San Bernardino On Fire.But There Is No Water In California.Great Job Jerry Brown !!

To the "Let it burn"...poster. - deltex1

You are the epitome of the American shit stain.

A heartless troll who cares nothing for her country, her fellows, her community -- just a selfish ugly pig.

Last edited:
and to think the left blamed Bush for 9/11. it has to be someones fault for not managing the California drought crisis for decades. anyone really buying the smelta delta fish excuse?

My buddy's two daughters and his ex-wife took their kids to a concert yesterday in San Diego and it took them ten hours to get there because of this.

:dev2:. Great Job Jerry Brown! You are the Governor of a state with a major water shortage. Did you ever stop to think of what could happen in the event of another brush fire? Maybe just kick the can down the road and worry about it later? Well Jerry, San Bernardino is on fire as we speak, cars on Highway 15 are also on fire. Sky is smothered in smoke ashes. So what are you going to do now? Phone A Friend?:oops-28::stupid:

How is it Jerry Brown's fault that it hasn't rained. He did implement water restrictions and a lot of people bitched about it.

The Governor of the State of California should know that his state needs more water than its infrastructure can supply in times of drought.
He could be forgiven had he started building desalinization plants and told the environmentalists to fuck off.

They are building desalination plants. One in San Diego is almost ready to go online.

The Governor of the State of California should know that his state needs more water than its infrastructure can supply in times of drought.
He could be forgiven had he started building desalinization plants and told the environmentalists to fuck off.

They are building desalination plants. One in San Diego is almost ready to go online.
what i am getting at is that those in power should of dealt with this crisis at least 20 years ago, its as if they just kick the dilemma down the road, procastonate, etc. and last time it rained, it flooded, water had no place to go. I am not directly blaming Jerry, but he should of tackled this crisis as soon as he became governor. Cally may not see a lot of rain till maybe in August during hurricane season, and hopefully this winter.

what i am getting at is that those in power should of dealt with this crisis at least 20 years ago, its as if they just kick the dilemma down the road, procastonate, etc. and last time it rained, it flooded, water had no place to go. I am not directly blaming Jerry, but he should of tackled this crisis as soon as he became governor. Cally may not see a lot of rain till maybe in August during hurricane season, and hopefully this winter.

Well, you ought to be blaming both parties then. 20 years ago California had a Republican governor and a Republican controlled State Assembly.

im surprised they elected a republican in 1995, i forgot about pete wilson, i thought arnold was the last GOP governor.

Well, you ought to be blaming both parties then. 20 years ago California had a Republican governor and a Republican controlled State Assembly.
i just have a gut feeling Cally will get a lot of rain/snow come November-right thru winter. hope theres plenty of room to store the water.

A heartless troll who cares nothing for her country, her fellows, her community -- just a selfish ugly pig.

yes the republican base

i just have a gut feeling Cally will get a lot of rain/snow come November-right thru winter. hope theres plenty of room to store the water.

its raining is socal right now

Im loving it

its raining is socal right now

Im loving it
a lot? cats and dogs, or more like Hippo's and Cows?

I wonder what would happen if all the 45 million residents of California were to gather in Los Angeles. would it "Tip Over" the entire state, and land in the ocean? well according to a particular congressman/genius, it would.
that wont happen,but the combined weight would certainly cause a collapse over one of the faults causing a massive never before recorded Earthquake....
are any of the faults in California named after George Bush?
nope....they have to have Spanish names,like San Andreas...

I wonder what would happen if all the 45 million residents of California were to gather in Los Angeles. would it "Tip Over" the entire state, and land in the ocean? well according to a particular congressman/genius, it would.
that wont happen,but the combined weight would certainly cause a collapse over one of the faults causing a massive never before recorded Earthquake....
but i thought Bush was Spanish, well thats what Jeb tells me, the future first latino president.

they are expecting just that...

but i thought Bush was Spanish, well thats what Jeb tells me, the future first latino president.
never listen to what a politician tells you....

but according to al gore, California was supposed to collapse into the Spacific Ocean because of Global Warming and along with 30 Million residents living in Los Angeles., that alone should of collapsed California.
Kinda wish he had gotten that right.
thanks Ern.....
I'd be all for saving San Diego....

I'd rather Chicago burnt.

Forum List

Back