This Man Makes A Good Point

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Yeah, blame the darkies for this plague of the unvaccinated. I can tell you watch Fox "News" and OAN. :lol:

You don't think Biden letting in tens of THOUSANDS of covid positive illegals doesn't make a difference? Why does their race matter? They are covid positive and being released into the country you claim to care about.

Do you give a shit about the US?

Wrong, dumbass. I was offered all kinds of vaccines on active duty, including the anthrax vaccine which caused worse reactions in recipients than the covid vaccine has.

Since my retirement, I get my vaccines updated at my annual checkup.
Wow! I can't believe the anthrax vaccine didn't open your eyes to the potential of mandatory vaccines. You don't sound too bright.

You don't think Biden letting in tens of THOUSANDS of covid positive illegals doesn't make a difference? Why does their race matter? They are covid positive and being released into the country you claim to care about.

Who says they are being released? Fox "News"? :lol:

Who says they are all Covid positive? Fox "News"? :lol:

You seem to be ignorant of the fact that Covid positive immigrants are quarantined.

In fact, you are just plain ignorant.

On the edge of the Rio Grande in South Texas, sprawling Anzalduas Park has long been a popular spot for bird-watching, family cookouts and fishing. But earlier this month, the grassland expanse with barbecue grills and picnic tables was put off-limits, transformed into a large Covid-19 quarantine camp for migrants who have crossed from Mexico.

Buses now pull in to deposit passengers under a large circular pavilion, where bedraggled families form a line, waiting to be tested for the coronavirus. Those who test positive must remain at the camp, often with their families, until they are virus-free.

If you want to play Russian Roulette with Covid, go right ahead. Just stay away from everyone else so you don't kill them, too.
If you want to play RR with the vaccine, go right ahead. Just don't think for one second you can tell the rest of us what to do. You live your life and let the rest live theirs.

Yes the man does have a good point I have posted about the low vaccine rate among blacks as well I have seen a few stories about it on the news but not much I suspect because it doesn’t support the narrative some want to push and others are worried about being called racist for bringing it up. Covid and getting or not getting vaccinated became political and it never should have.

Trump voters are not the only group who are vaccine hesitant. The black community is also very hesitant. In New York, only 27 percent of the black community has been vaccinated.

Here is a guy who is rightfully pissed at those who won't get vaccinated and then end up in the hospital, personally affecting his wife who has stage 4 cancer. He makes a very good point. "If you don't trust the medical field to prevent you from getting it, who do you trust them to cure you from it?"

Thank you for posting this!!!!!!!!!!!
I watched it a little earlier today and I can understand his anger and I agree with him 100%!!!

Sure.

99.8 empty chambers in a 100 round revolver cylinder.

I like my odds.

Your odds will be shrinking with every new variant that comes out. People like you are HELPING the virus to mutate into more contagious and more deadly variants. Congratulations, Einstein.

Trump CDC Director Robert Redfield Warns More Dangerous Variant Than Delta Coming in Fall

8/11/21

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Yeah, blame the darkies for this plague of the unvaccinated. I can tell you watch Fox "News" and OAN. :lol:

Yup, you take their horse shit line of the day from their posts, copy and paste it into Google and up comes Fox News.
They're totally foxed and they like being foxed, they're so foxing stupid!

If you want to play Russian Roulette with Covid, go right ahead. Just stay away from everyone else so you don't kill them, too.

They are So fucking clueless about how this virus operates. They don't understand that they can contract it, be asymptomatic and pass it on to someone more vulnerable or with a compromised immune system. They are selfish, ignorant cockroaches.

The media can’t criticize black people as that would be considered racist. It loves to criticize conservative Trump supporters so it will blame everything on them.

Trump voters are not the only group who are vaccine hesitant. The black community is also very hesitant. In New York, only 27 percent of the black community has been vaccinated.

Here is a guy who is rightfully pissed at those who won't get vaccinated and then end up in the hospital, personally affecting his wife who has stage 4 cancer. He makes a very good point. "If you don't trust the medical field to prevent you from getting it, who do you trust them to cure you from it?"

He makes an EXCELLENT point. No sane person would argue that.

Your odds will be shrinking with every new variant that comes out. People like you are HELPING the virus to mutate into more contagious and more deadly variants. Congratulations, Einstein.

Trump CDC Director Robert Redfield Warns More Dangerous Variant Than Delta Coming in Fall

8/11/21
That's typically not how virus's mutate but ok. As viruses become more contagious they become less deadly typically. Also natural immunity deals with mutation better than vaccinated immunity, but whatever.

If Tucker Carlson is giving you waking nightmares and you are shitting your pants about hordes of darkies streaming over the border carrying the delta variant into America's heartland, I have an idea.

GET VACCINATED!

8/11/21
"Never listen to any prediction that does not empower you."

-Sean Stephenson

If Tucker Carlson is giving you waking nightmares and you are shitting your pants about hordes of darkies streaming over the border carrying the delta variant into America's heartland, I have an idea.

GET VACCINATED!

If UN-vaccinated people are causing you to have nightmares, I have an idea.

Stay home.

Forum List

Back