This Man Truly Is An Idiot

Isn’t that why many people voted Trump over Hillary Clinton?

No. I would tell you the reasons why but I seriously don't want to talk down about the left right now since I actually like you. However, I can tell you for certain though that she was a baby killer.

TOO FUNNY. CBS's host was named Vladimir? Did I hear that right?
LOL I just still can't get over the fact how Biden was so defensive when he told everybody that he didn't need a memory test or a drug test. He's obviously a fraud and a fake.

Joe Biddum's fear of, angst over, and angry refusal to take even a simple cognitive test whereas Trump gladly took one and easily passed it would seem to blow up Coyote's tattered theory that Trump, not Joe, was running on fumes of borrowed time.
Anyone seen this test?

Isn’t that why many people voted Trump over Hillary Clinton?

No. I would tell you the reasons why but I seriously don't want to talk down about the left right now since I actually like you. However, I can tell you for certain though that she was a baby killer.
I think we will have to agree to disagree there...

I think we will have to agree to disagree there...

She said that she was for abortion and I am very firm in my beliefs against that. I do believe she was against the second amendment as well.

Obviously he's trying to hide something.

Biden always shows his nasty temper when confronted with questions he can't or doesn't want to answer. It's worse today with his constantly declining mental cognition.
Those with dementia often sink into angry tirades.

View attachment 508781

Dementia ridden angry tirades...

273D3813-7D3F-45E5-AC81-E2919EAC3BC3.jpegB5A5EC65-AF9A-4335-95D8-0D029B1E26AB.jpeg4948AF4A-D208-4B3C-827F-9E83F894009D.jpegD7AD4A41-F8C4-435B-B58D-E5A0766CCE0F.jpegE32D5DD9-0AA3-4640-AB70-A4221F7F5653.jpeg

Biden always shows his nasty temper when confronted with questions he can't or doesn't want to answer. It's worse today with his constantly declining mental cognition.

View attachment 508781

View attachment 508804View attachment 508805View attachment 508806View attachment 508807View attachment 508808

If I say something about Biden, will that ruin our friendship because I am fighting SO hard right now. :bang3:

LOL I just still can't get over the fact how Biden was so defensive when he told everybody that he didn't need a memory test or a drug test. He's obviously a fraud and a fake.

Joe Biddum's fear of, angst over, and angry refusal to take even a simple cognitive test whereas Trump gladly took one and easily passed it would seem to blow up Coyote's tattered theory that Trump, not Joe, was running on fumes of borrowed time.
Anyone seen this test?
If you get off your ass and look ,you can easily find the White House Doctor (who has been there for the last few Presidents so don’t even try your “Trump supporters” bullshit) stating he gave Trump a cognitive test and demands Xiden take the same one. Which he refuses to do.

Now you can go back to ignoring blatant rules violations by leftards here.

View attachment 508781

View attachment 508804View attachment 508805View attachment 508806View attachment 508807View attachment 508808

TDS suffering idiot.

Anyone seen this test?
If you get off your ass and look ,you can easily find the White House Doctor (who has been there for the last few Presidents so don’t even try your “Trump supporters” bullshit) stating he gave Trump a cognitive test and demands Xiden take the same one. Which he refuses to do.

Keep laughing dumbfuck Coyote. You just got the truth shoved in your face and you can’t even refute it. Your forfeit is noted.

Anyone seen this test?

This is the same doctor who called Trump (obese and with high cholesterol) the healthiest man ever? The one Trump tried to reward by giving him a cabinet position...that guy?

Anyone seen this test?

Keep laughing dumbfuck Coyote. You just got the truth shoved in your face and you can’t even refute it. Your forfeit is noted.
Has anyone actually seen the results of this test?

Anyone seen this test?

This is the same doctor who called Trump (obese and with high cholesterol) the healthiest man ever? The one Trump tried to reward by giving him a cabinet position...that guy?
Poor deluded tard. Most people who get out in public know people who don’t exercise, don’t eat “right”, are overweight, but have more energy and drive than “healthy” people. Trump has more energy than any Dem and works twice as hard. Now claiming you know more than a doctor. I’ll take his word over your delusions. Stick to ignoring rule violations from your fellow leftards.

Anyone seen this test?

The doctor who administered it. Mic drop.

We call each other crap all the time, it’s politics.

Yes, but you're my friend and when somebody starts talking crap about one of my friends,.. then it gets personal and things fly out of my mouth that don't usually.

Anyone seen this test?

Uh huh....never made public though....how interesting.

Anyone seen this test?

Have your doctors test results been made public? Funny how you want to ignore HIPA laws when it comes to Trump. Xiden refuses to take the same test and crickets from you tards. Again, stick to ignoring leftard rule violations. You stink at this.

Anyone seen this test?

Have your doctors test results been made public? Funny how you want to ignore HIPA laws when it comes to Trump. Xiden refuses to take the same test and crickets from you tards. Again, stick to ignoring leftard rule violations. You stink at this.
Uh huh. Nothing stopping Trump from making it public though is there?

Forum List

Back