This Man Truly Is An Idiot

Point being why would anybody vote for him if he didn't campaign and give them a reason why?
A lot of people, including me, voted for Biden because he was NOT trump.
I wanted Bernie.
And you are the problem because you voted for someone against someone you dislike...because you DISLIKE them..not because they did wrong. I hope you are one of the first that gets the fallout for being so fucking stupid.

Nothing like your retarded dear leader.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

"We had a lot of rain. I stood in the rain. The teleprompter went out," he said in response to a question from NBC's Kelly O'Donnell. "It kept going on, and then at the end, it just went out. It went kaput!"

Blames HIS stupidity on the rain?

Then the moron needed a teleprompter to pardon two turkeys.

Source?
Source?
It was July 4, you moron, AT the Lincoln memorial.
I'm sure the Trump cult watch it, they watch every appearance by the retard, including the Sarasota pity rally last night.
Just like the Moon Bat scum watched the illegitimate Joe Dufus steal the election from the American people?

Whenever Dufus is on the news I automatically mute because the sonofabitch is not only worthless, deranged but also illegitimate.

Anybody that voted for him and then ignored the fact he stole the election is a fucking moron. Worst President ever and that is saying a lot considering that Worthless Negro used to have the distinction.
3e130de0189ad780e3cf6e750cafb763.webp

And you are the problem because you voted for someone against someone you dislike...because you DISLIKE them..not because they did wrong. I hope you are one of the first that gets the fallout for being so fucking stupid.

Thank you for bringing that up because I forgot to mention that. You would need an entire encyclopedia to list all of Trump's accomplishments, but I can't think of anything that Biden and Harris accomplished so far except for stealing this election.

Which basement is he occupying, the one Trump hid in during a protest in DC?

If you're talking about January 6th he literally made a video telling people to go home. He wasn't any part of that.

Thank you for bringing that up because I forgot to mention that. You would need an entire encyclopedia to list all of Trump's accomplishments, but I can't think of anything that Biden and Harris accomplished so far except for stealing this election.

Which basement is he occupying, the one Trump hid in during a protest in DC?

If you're talking about January 6th he literally made a video telling people to go home. He wasn't any part of that.
I happen to have a stolen election I'll sells yous. How much money do you have?

Potterhead2021 He did not have to campaign hard to beat some schmuck like Donny. The Republicans have never been able to make an evil villain out of Biden and still cannot. Trump is a natural villain and always has been.
You guys remind me of teen-aged girls, attracted to the "bad boys", though often ends up badly for the dumb chicks that land one, as better to want one, than to have one.

If he didn't campaign and won this election fairly, then where did all the supposed votes that he got when we were all asleep come from then?
Voters.

Oh yeah you're right. I wonder if they're all from the same cemetery and have the same voter ID. Oh wait that's right, having an ID to vote is racist but yet having to need one to go on an airplane or buy a drink or to even buy a gun doesn't seem to be a problem. :/

I happen to have a stolen election I'll sells yous. How much money do you have?

If you're going to have a comeback or try to insult me,.. at least make sure that it makes sense. :rolleyes:
If Biden "stole" the election he had to have a "fence" to unload the "stolen" election to get paid for his "crime". Keeping up so far?

I am the fence who has the "stolen" election and I am looking to "sell" it.. Man that was complicated. I need a break...

Oh yeah you're right. I wonder if they're all from the same cemetery and have the same voter ID. Oh wait that's right, having an ID to vote is racist but yet having to need one to go on an airplane or buy a drink or to even buy a gun doesn't seem to be a problem. :/
The only people caught cheating has been Trump voters...Now be smug about dat...

If Biden "stole" the election he had to have a "fence" to unload the "stolen" election to get paid for his "crime". Keeping up so far?

I am the fence who has the "stolen" election and I am looking to "sell" it.. Man that was complicated. I need a break...

Whatever. :rolleyes:

TOO FUNNY. CBS's host was named Vladimir? Did I hear that right?

LOL I just still can't get over the fact how Biden was so defensive when he told everybody that he didn't need a memory test or a drug test. He's obviously a fraud and a fake.

TOO FUNNY. CBS's host was named Vladimir? Did I hear that right?
LOL I just still can't get over the fact how Biden was so defensive when he told everybody that he didn't need a memory test or a drug test. He's obviously a fraud and a fake.

Joe Biddum's fear of, angst over, and angry refusal to take even a simple cognitive test whereas Trump gladly took one and easily passed it would seem to blow up Coyote's tattered theory that Trump, not Joe, was running on fumes of borrowed time.

Joe Biddum's fear of, angst over, and angry refusal to take even a simple cognitive test whereas Trump gladly took one and easily passed it would seem to blow up Coyote's tattered theory that Trump, not Joe, was running on fumes of borrowed time.

I would agree to that, but Coyote is one of the few liberals I actually like because if she does believe anything that the fake news says about Trump, or she just likes Biden because he isn't Trump, she keeps it to herself.

Oh yeah and another thing to explain what I mean about Coyote as she doesn't call us Trumptards or just keeps saying she hates him without even giving a reason why. :rolleyes:

Point being why would anybody vote for him if he didn't campaign and give them a reason why?
A lot of people, including me, voted for Biden because he was NOT trump.
I wanted Bernie.
Isn’t that why many people voted Trump over Hillary Clinton?

Forum List

Back