This Man Truly Is An Idiot

Nothing like your retarded dear leader.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

"We had a lot of rain. I stood in the rain. The teleprompter went out," he said in response to a question from NBC's Kelly O'Donnell. "It kept going on, and then at the end, it just went out. It went kaput!"

Blames HIS stupidity on the rain?

Then the moron needed a teleprompter to pardon two turkeys.

Source?

Potterhead2021 He did not have to campaign hard to beat some schmuck like Donny. The Republicans have never been able to make an evil villain out of Biden and still cannot. Trump is a natural villain and always has been.
You guys remind me of teen-aged girls, attracted to the "bad boys", though often ends up badly for the dumb chicks that land one, as better to want one, than to have one.

If he didn't campaign and won this election fairly, then where did all the supposed votes that he got when we were all asleep come from then?

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

"We had a lot of rain. I stood in the rain. The teleprompter went out," he said in response to a question from NBC's Kelly O'Donnell. "It kept going on, and then at the end, it just went out. It went kaput!"

Source?
Source?
It was July 4, you moron, AT the Lincoln memorial.
I'm sure the Trump cult watch it, they watch every appearance by the retard, including the Sarasota pity rally last night.

Potterhead2021 The majority of us did not sleep. You just never realized it. Donny was widely despised and polarizing as president. We knew you were wanting to get your way, keep your thug and would turn out in mass, whether good for America or not. We just out voted you, to keep you from getting it. Your values are not our values and never were.

Potterhead2021 He did not have to campaign hard to beat some schmuck like Donny. The Republicans have never been able to make an evil villain out of Biden and still cannot. Trump is a natural villain and always has been.
You guys remind me of teen-aged girls, attracted to the "bad boys", though often ends up badly for the dumb chicks that land one, as better to want one, than to have one.

If he didn't campaign and won this election fairly, then where did all the supposed votes that he got when we were all asleep come from then?
They're called ballots, people fill them out at precincts, then people count them.

Source?

July 5 2019

Source?

What do you mean source!? He obviously (or supposedly) got more votes if he's now the president you idiot!

Source?
I'm sure the Trump cult watch it, they watch every appearance by the retard, including the Sarasota pity rally last night.

I meant source from website you got it off of moron.

They're called ballots, people fill them out at precincts, then people count them.

Point being why would anybody vote for him if he didn't campaign and give them a reason why? Unless you count the debates I guess, but they both were sort of acting like children through those,.. and yes I can criticize Trump too believe it or not.

Potterhead2021
Biden is President of the United States, elected with more votes than have ever been received by anybody else, ever, and you're just another silly trump supporter whining on a discussion board. I'm not sure if your opinion makes a lot of difference.

Seriously. What kind of dream world are you living in? The guy never campaigned or rallied. He just sat in his basement all day long. And he supposedly had more votes than Obama? You've got to be fucking kidding me. :laughing0301:
Just shows you how much Trump was hated.

Point being why would anybody vote for him if he didn't campaign and give them a reason why? Unless you count the debates I guess, but they both were sort of acting like children through those,.. and yes I can criticize Trump too believe it or not.
MY parents who voted for Trump refused to vote for him after his sidestepping inability to handle the pandemic.

Source?

July 5 2019

Source?

What do you mean source!? He obviously (or supposedly) got more votes if he's now the president you idiot!

Source?

REALLY?
time.com › 5620936 › donald-trump-revolutionary-war
www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump
www.theguardian.com › us-news › video
www.independent.co.uk › news › world
www.washingtonpost.com › planes-revolutionary-war
deadstate.org › trump-praises-the-armys-takeover-of
www.cnet.com › news › trump-says-revolutionary-war
www.complex.com › life › 2019
www.newsweek.com › donald-trump-blames
www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news
www.hotnewhiphop.com › donald-trump-says-airports
WOW.

Morons believed Trump's lies....................and still do.

July 5 2019

Source?
Source?
Just like the Moon Bat scum watched the illegitimate Joe Dufus steal the election from the American people?

Whenever Dufus is on the news I automatically mute because the sonofabitch is not only worthless, deranged but also illegitimate.

Anybody that voted for him and then ignored the fact he stole the election is a fucking moron. Worst President ever and that is saying a lot considering that Worthless Negro used to have the distinction.

July 5 2019

Source?
Source?
Just like the Moon Bat scum watched the illegitimate Joe Dufus steal the election from the American people?

Whenever Dufus is on the news I automatically mute because the sonofabitch is not only worthless, deranged but also illegitimate.

Anybody that voted for him and then ignored the fact he stole the election is a fucking moron. Worst President ever and that is saying a lot considering that Worthless Negro used to have the distinction.
Sure Q NUT.
Just because the lying, orange, retard told you so?
The worst president since Hoover?
Out of 44 presidents reviewed for the survey by 142 historians and professional observers of the presidency, Trump landed at 41st, the lowest ranking of any president in the past 150 years. The only presidents who ranked lower than Trump were Franklin Pierce, Andrew Johnson, and James Buchanan.

Obama ranked 10th.

Potterhead2021 ; I would not call prez Biden an idiot as he's got a job & retirement(s) & PLENTY of $$$$$ to boot! Prez Biden appears to me to be suffering from both age & possible mental/memory issues. Remember that most of if not all elected officials are just puppets in the system, & puppets need puppet masters behind the stage curtain to bring them to life. It's always been this way, or @ least backwards in time to the Akkadian empire.

Potterhead2021 ; I would not call prez Biden an idiot as he's got a job & retirement(s) & PLENTY of $$$$$ to boot! Prez Biden appears to me to be suffering from both age & possible mental/memory issues. Remember that most of if not all elected officials are just puppets in the system, & puppets need puppet masters behind the stage curtain to bring them to life. It's always been this way, or @ least backwards in time to the Akkadian empire.
Puppets and puppet masters, my ass. Heavily influenced, no doubt, but not a puppet, this president or any other President of the United States. Those of us who never supported trump, joke about him being a Putin Puppet, but don't even think that is accurate, no matter how high the degree of influence, even trump was not a puppet. Conspiracy nut balls have always thought there were puppets and puppet masters running the country and even the world. What a bunch of dumb asses to buy that crap.

Source?

July 5 2019

Source?

Source?

REALLY?
WOW.
Enough to change your mind at all yet, Potterhead?

REALLY?
WOW.

First of all I must have missed something because I didn't see a single article that backs up your claims. Second of all he's right. The radical left has tried to cancel the 4th of July because they hate this country.

Enough to change your mind at all yet, Potterhead?

No. I already said he wasn't perfect oh and for the record on a follow-up of what I said earlier,.. if Sleepy Joe Biden hadn't kept trying to interrupt him during the debate, and if the media didn't hate him so much and always twist his words around maybe he wouldn't be so rude towards some people.

Also, serious question to the person who said that Joe Biden just didn't want to campaign during the pandemic. Okay,.. so since most places in the US that I know of have had mask mandates lifted, why isn't he coming out of his basement now then?

Forum List

Back