This Man Truly Is An Idiot

Of course "that man" is truly an idiot, OP, that goes without saying......truly, truly, truly....;)

I call him cretin.......the Cretin in the White House! :biggrin:

Potterhead2021
Biden is President of the United States, elected with more votes than have ever been received by anybody else, ever, and you're just another silly trump supporter whining on a discussion board. I'm not sure if your opinion makes a lot of difference.

Seriously. What kind of dream world are you living in? The guy never campaigned or rallied. He just sat in his basement all day long. And he supposedly had more votes than Obama? You've got to be fucking kidding me. :laughing0301:
Only a complete fucking moron campaigns during a global pandemic.

Like trump.
Only a complete fucking moron thinks a flu with a survival rate of over 99% is a "pandemic".
Only a complete moron, thinks that's true.

A pandemic (from Greek πᾶν, pan, "all" and δῆμος, demos, "local people" the 'crowd') is an epidemic of an infectious disease that has spread across a large region, for instance multiple continents or worldwide, affecting a substantial number of people.

Current pandemics include tuberculosis, COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) and HIV/AIDS.
Yawn..... it wasn't shit.
It never was.
Thank you, Dr. Trump.
4,000,000 deaths in 17 months is peanuts.
The sniffles really.

Potterhead2021
Biden is President of the United States, elected with more votes than have ever been received by anybody else, ever, and you're just another silly trump supporter whining on a discussion board. I'm not sure if your opinion makes a lot of difference.

And we care about what you are/are not sure about....why ?

You whined and complained about Trump for four long years.

Please deny that .

Potterhead2021

Seriously. What kind of dream world are you living in? The guy never campaigned or rallied. He just sat in his basement all day long. And he supposedly had more votes than Obama? You've got to be fucking kidding me. :laughing0301:

Like trump.
Only a complete fucking moron thinks a flu with a survival rate of over 99% is a "pandemic".

A pandemic (from Greek πᾶν, pan, "all" and δῆμος, demos, "local people" the 'crowd') is an epidemic of an infectious disease that has spread across a large region, for instance multiple continents or worldwide, affecting a substantial number of people.

It never was.
Thank you, Dr. Trump.
The sniffles really.
From the looks of things, Biden has killed about 200 K since taking office. Trumps best stretch wasn't that good.

Wonder if Joe wants to be number 1.

Potterhead2021

Like trump.

It never was.
Thank you, Dr. Trump.
The sniffles really.
Believe it or not, people were dying of this, that, and the other, for a long time before anyone ever shit their pants over the kung flu.

For real.

Potterhead2021

Like trump.

It never was.
Thank you, Dr. Trump.
The sniffles really.
From the looks of things, Biden has killed about 200 K since taking office. Trumps best stretch wasn't that good.

Sure he has, Biden is encouraging people to get the vaccine, Trump didn't, except for himself and family.
The only people dying now are the morons that listened to Trump.

Potterhead2021

Like trump.

It never was.
Thank you, Dr. Trump.
The sniffles really.
Believe it or not, people were dying of this, that, and the other, for a long time before anyone ever shit their pants over the kung flu.

For real.
So, why did Trump get the vaccine?

Potterhead2021

Like trump.

It never was.
Thank you, Dr. Trump.
The sniffles really.

For real.
Why are you asking me?

Potterhead2021

Like trump.

It never was.
Thank you, Dr. Trump.
The sniffles really.

For real.
Why are you asking me?
You claim to know everything else.

Potterhead2021

Like trump.

It never was.
Thank you, Dr. Trump.
The sniffles really.

For real.
Why are you asking me?
You lie a lot, don't you?

Potterhead2021

Like trump.

It never was.
Thank you, Dr. Trump.
The sniffles really.

For real.
Why are you asking me?
Lying is in Trump's DNA, his cult is even worse.

Potterhead2021

Like trump.

It never was.
Thank you, Dr. Trump.
The sniffles really.

For real.
Why are you asking me?
Lying is in Trump's DNA, his cult is even worse.

Yeah, I got Trump bumper stickers, a Trump flag, a Trump/August 2021 flag, Trump shirts, Trump robes, Trump golf tees, Trump golf balls, Trump putter covers. Trump golf towels, Trump socks, Trump shoes, Trump hats, Trump mugs, Trump polo's, Trump posters, Trump truck wraps, Trump koozies, Trump football jersey's, Trump football's, Trump slippers, Trump soap, Trump coffee, Trump water bottles, Trump sweat suits, Trump hoodies, Trump tote bags and A LOT of other Trump stuff.

Best $20,000 I ever spent.

Also, serious question to the person who said that Joe Biden just didn't want to campaign during the pandemic.

he campaigned via the net & drive ins cause he cared enough about americans, he was not about to hold super spreaders like yer chosen one did.

i bet herman cain wished he didn't go to donny's rally.

Okay,.. so since most places in the US that I know of have had mask mandates lifted, why isn't he coming out of his basement now then?

ummmm... he never was in his basement. stop believing propaganda - it's melting yer brain.

Potterhead2021

Like trump.

It never was.
Thank you, Dr. Trump.
The sniffles really.

Sure he has, Biden is encouraging people to get the vaccine, Trump didn't, except for himself and family.

You are saying that the numbers are different ?

Please share.

Potterhead2021

Like trump.

It never was.
Thank you, Dr. Trump.
The sniffles really.

Please share.
Nope.

From the link;
"To accompany the launch of the book a few days ago, the author wrote an article for Off-Guardian in which he summarized his claims.

Covid 19 was and is a pseudopandemic. It was the gross exaggeration of the threat posed by a low mortality respiratory illness, comparable to influenza.
The pseudopandemic was a psychological operation (psy-op) designed to terrorise the public. The objective was to accustom the people to draconian system of government oppression by familiarising them with the mechanisms of a biosecurity state.
The pseudopandemic was based upon an influenza like illness which, regardless of its origin, was not and is not a disease which can legitimately be considered the cause of a “pandemic.” The only way it could ever be described as such was by the removal of any reference to mortality from the World Health Organisation’s definition.
COVID 19 is a disease which has a mortality age distribution profile indistinguishable from standard mortality. Unlike influenza, which disproportionately impacts the young, in terms of threat to life, COVID 19 was and is a wholly unremarkable illness.
Were it not for political theatrics and mainstream media propaganda, which began in China, no one, outside of the medical profession and COVID 19 sufferers, would have remarked on this disease.
The illusion of overwhelmed health services was created by massively reducing their capacity and staffing levels while simultaneously reorienting healthcare to treat everyone who presented with a respiratory illness as viral plague carriers.
In reality the pseudopandemic saw unusually low levels of hospital bed occupancy. However, due to the additional policies and procedures heaped upon them, healthcare services were thrown into into disarray.
This was combined with the use of tests, incapable of diagnosing anything, as proof of a COVID 19 “case.” This enabled governments around the world to make absurd claims about the threat level. They relied upon fake science and junk data throughout. As symptomatic illness and resultant disease mortality was relatively low, they asserted that people without any signs of illness (the asymptomatic) were spreading the contagion.
This was abject nonsense. There was no evidence that the asymptomatic infected anyone. Those at risk of severe illness were the small minority of people who already had serious comorbidities, often due to their age.
The mass house arrests (lockdowns) and other measures, such as wearing face masks, were then used to increase the infection risk, to reduce broad levels of population immunity and give the false impression of an extraordinary public health threat. The removal of health care for every other disease, including cancer and ischaemic heart disease, coupled with the health costs of increasing deprivation and immunosuppressant policies, were then exploited to bolster the illusion of a pandemic.
This does not mean that COVID 19 didn’t kill people but those who died of the disease were a small percentage of the total numbers claimed. COVID 19 had no discernible impact upon all-cause mortality ... mortality in 2020 was still only the 9th highest in the first two decades of the 21st century and one of the lowest age-standardised mortality rates in the last 50 years.
. . .
For the core conspirators of the pseudopandemic this is the realisation of their long held dream of global governance. They are steeped in the mythology of eugenics and population control. Once they have total control of the global commons they will no longer need us as consumers and are intent upon significant population reduction.
As insane as this all sounds the evidence, explored in Pseudopandemic, is overwhelming. We are facing global neofeudalism unless we act now. Herein lies our hope.
The core conspirators have no real power. It is an illusion that they are desperate to maintain. They invest billions in propaganda, hybrid warfare and security systems because they are terrified that we will realise what they are doing.
Their plan can only succeed if we believe their lies and comply with their orders. If we don’t there is nothing they can do about it.

There's more at the link.

I highly recommend that you read Mr. Davis' article in full. His claims sound over-the-top to those who've traditionally trusted leaders to do what's right for their countries. However, when examined in the context of all we've experienced over the past eighteen months or so, they're a lot more thought-provoking. What's more, when similar claims are dismissed out-of-hand as conspiracy theories or crackpot nuttiness by the powers that be - the very powers that are openly exploiting COVID-19 as a tool to scare people into obedience - I'm forced to ask why those powers are refusing to confront such claims, rather than ignore them. It should be easy enough to debunk them if they're false, but no evidence has been offered to do so.

I'm not saying Mr. Davis is right or wrong, but he's made a strong enough case to make me think. We should all do that anyway. As the old idiom tells us, "Forewarned is forearmed" - and Mr. Davis provides what I think are several useful warnings, no matter what our perspective on the pandemic may be.

While on that subject, Karl Denninger warns us that the impact on health care costs imposed by side effects of the COVID-19 vaccination program may be grotesquely distorted.

Wild increases in premiums.
These are the "submitted rates" and undoubtedly will face major pushback from state regulators, but the bottom line is that when costs go up so does the price of "insurance."
Now remember folks that Covid-19 almost always kills older people who are on Medicare, therefore it could not impact Obamacare since those who got hammered were not on Obamacare; they were on Medicare.
. . .

I only have a few data points from a few states thus far but the ones I have.... oh boy, are they doozies.
Still clinging to "it'll be ok and it won't get me" or "the shots very, very rarely produce problems; they're very safe" eh? Go argue with the insurance company actuaries; they have the data on every person who has one of their policies, they have run the data, and they say you and the REEEEEEEing Karens with your claims of "rare" events are all 100% full of crap; the side effects are not rare, they are in fact extremely serious, common and expensive.

Again, more at the link.

If Mr. Denninger's information is correct, it adds greater weight to Mr. Davis' theories, in that it forces us into greater reliance on the state to provide care that would otherwise be unaffordable - and thereby affords the state greater leverage to force us to obey its edicts, or else.

Food for thought indeed!"

Potterhead2021

Like trump.

It never was.
Thank you, Dr. Trump.
The sniffles really.

Please share.
Nope.

So Biden has killed 200,000 in a short period of time.

Those are the numbers.

Forum List

Back