This may explain NY lefties heading for Florida

So all the things AOC and her fellow fascists said about Florida being deadly was a lie?
If things are so great in Florida why is Desantis MIA? You'd think Trump would by now have let him off the leash that only reaches under his desk.

Who would have thought it could ever come to this? You can't eat in NYC unless you take the needle. Democrats were dumping illegal infested aliens in Florida for years in hopes to kill enough elderly folks to make an impact on the covid statistics but it backfired. Republican DeSantis handled the epidemic better than the criminal enterprise in New York

Cleveland is on the shores of one the most polluted lakes in the country, Erie. How's that workin out for ya pal?

I've been to Cleveland. Hopefully, I'll never have to return.

Yup. You would think that with all of the hyperventilating, and wailing of the msm that Florida would be the LAST place they would go.

Must be because they are lying sacks of shit.
Maybe because the weather is warm, and they are vaccinated, yes? They know that the govnah and his shit show is a different issue. Wow! You magrats have a one track mind.

Did you guys all get amnesia about what happened to Florida this summer with COVID?

1641251089171.jpeg

Who would have thought it could ever come to this? You can't eat in NYC unless you take the needle. Democrats were dumping illegal infested aliens in Florida for years in hopes to kill enough elderly folks to make an impact on the covid statistics but it backfired. Republican DeSantis handled the epidemic better than the criminal enterprise in New York
The Democrats are just trying to kill older people because the older and wiser someone gets, the less likely they are to be duped into voting for Democrats.

I bash Fla all the time. Even while visiting.
I especially love the billboards along the highway that alternately feature “pain” clinics and attorneys who specialize in drug related crimes. Talk about a fucked up culture. My wife and I compare photos we’ve captured in public of various “Florida man” types. Not to be confused with the “joe exotic” types.
Florida has many millions of "Florida Man" that are from Blue states. It has a lot of transients from all states. Drugs are brutal and everywhere in this nation. Old people are a good percentage here for pain. Where I live there a several Chiropractic Offices and a Chiropractor College.

Is that why she's going around without a mask? She bought Biden's lie that vaccinated people can't spread Covid? Did you buy that lie, too?
I don't know who 'she' is. I don't know what Biden said but I know you can spread Covid even it you're vaxed, it is my understanding that it is just much less likely and the time frame may be shorter.

Maybe because the weather is warm, and they are vaccinated, yes? They know that the govnah and his shit show is a different issue. Wow! You magrats have a one track mind.

According to the asshats fleeing to Florida, the governor is insane to let Floridians roam free.

So, which is it, mr. Asshat?

LOL. NYC is a plague ship.
Ummm

From Axios
As coronavirus cases surge in Florida, Gov. Ron DeSantis' absence in public and the press has been a source of national debate.

What's happening: While Florida broke its single-day COVID-19 record with 75,900 cases on New Year's Eve, DeSantis had made one public appearance in the prior two weeks — a Fox News spot, per Florida Politics.

• While rumors circulated on DeSantis' whereabouts, his office told Fox that the governor was accompanying his wife, Casey, to cancer treatments.
  • DeSantis finally made an appearance at a New Year's Eve celebration at a Christian concert in Miami, not addressing the COVID spike but telling the crowd, "I'm glad we're going to be able to celebrate the new year in the freest state of the United States."

Forum List

Back