This may explain NY lefties heading for Florida

Seems to be, since they are not idiots and are vaccinated.

Can't have it both ways silly boy. You can't declare DeSantis actions are harmful, uncaring, reckless, and dangerous, then run to the very place you have made those claims about, and not wear the masks etc.

Thinking people understand that.

Lemmings, such as yourself, apparently, merely do what your masters tell you to.

No lockdown here, bedwetter. Northeners have been going to Florida in the winter for decades to escape the cold. Think it's just a new fad that started a year ago?

Thanks for letting me straighten you out.

Why Florida? Why not Commiefornia, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona........

Did you ever talk about a restaurant you thought sucked and then go there for dinner?

She is a politician, of course she was lying.

Are you new to this country?

Every leftist at some point admits all politicians are liars yet their only course of action is to vote to give them more money every single time.

Another fine example of the mental disorder that is leftism.

Can't have it both ways silly boy. You can't declare DeSantis actions are harmful, uncaring, reckless, and dangerous, then run to the very place you have made those claims about, and not wear the masks etc.

Thinking people understand that.

Lemmings, such as yourself, apparently, merely do what your masters tell you to.
Silly boy? If you are an example of a thinking person, then I am the King of England. DeSantis's
rules on vaccinations, masks, and the virus in general are indeed harmful, uncaring, reckless, dangerous, and irrelevant to this discussion. The place has nothing to do with the guvnah and his
dissing of the medical community. Go back to 'thinking' school.

Every leftist at some point admits all politicians are liars yet their only course of action is to vote to give them more money every single time.

It's like when they cry about money going to the top, and then pay their cell phone bills, gasoline for their cars, internet service, cable service, fast food restaurants.

Silly boy? If you are an example of a thinking person, then I am the King of England. DeSantis's
rules on vaccinations, masks, and the virus in general are indeed harmful, uncaring, reckless, dangerous, and irrelevant to this discussion. The place has nothing to do with the guvnah and his

If you consider this screed thinking, then you are a moron. Come to think of it, kings and queens are pretty inbred, you may be on to something there.

Shouldn't the OP be moved to the travel section?
Maybe the Economics section.

It's novel how New Yorkers move to Florida.

There's an old saying: Florida is where New Yorkers go to die.

In many instances, that's certainly true. I moved here some years back to be closer to my elderly mother, but I sure the fuck don't plan on dying here.

As for it being warmer here, these past few days have been almost record setting heat...

It's warm in Florida?

Yes it is cold in NY.

However, they also have enormous taxes, woke policies, incompetent Democrat leadership, oppressive government and have shut down the state with silly ass ineffective Covid mandates.

I run across these New York shitheads here in Florida all the time. They vote in destructive Democrat leadership back home and then run away from it by coming here for freedom.

If you consider this screed thinking, then you are a moron. Come to think of it, kings and queens are pretty inbred, you may be on to something there.
Keep deflecting, magrat. Your ignorance is noted.

Keep deflecting, magrat. Your ignorance is noted.

How is pointing out demofascist hypocrisy, deflecting?

Explain this in your own words please.

:laughing0301:

That's nice. Not sure what it has to do with me, but very nice none the less.

Maybe one day you will grow up and realize that all politicians are liars. Or maybe you will just keep living your life in blissful ignorance.

LOL. NYC is a plague ship.

NYC may, indeed, be a plague ship at the moment...

But that doesn't mean that Florida's COVID data is reliable, either...

After all, didn't Desantis stop all COVID reporting going to CDC and the White House, waaaaaayyy back in early-to-mid 2020?

Suppression of public health data during a pandemic - whether merely a former status or current - renders Florida data as highly questionable.

Now... as to NYC... well... it, too, has is own very large share of Anti-Vax Whiny Bitches... and they're packed-in cheek-by-jowl in that town, anyway.

If Florida at-large were as tightly packed as NYC, it, too, would resemble a plague ship... as, perhaps, Miami might begin appearing like, any day now.

NYC may, indeed, be a plague ship at the moment...

But that doesn't mean that Florida's COVID data is reliable, either...

After all, didn't Desantis stop all COVID reporting going to CDC and the White House, waaaaaayyy back in early-to-mid 2020?

Suppression of public health data during a pandemic - whether merely a former status or current - renders Florida data as highly questionable.

Now... as to NYC... well... it, too, has is own very large share of Anti-Vax Whiny Bitches... and they're packed-in cheek-by-jowl in that town, anyway.

If Florida at-large were as tightly packed as NYC, it, too, would resemble a plague ship... as, perhaps, Miami might begin appearing like, any day now.
New York city helped to do that to itself with its social welfare and social programs. The city is huge enough without those. No reason for the peasants bordering on poverty or those getting special benefits to leave.

hmmm...the Gov of FL runs an unsafe place, but the dembots are fleeing there anyway...interesting..

Meanwhile, NYC is seeing record leaves of cases, and overpacked hospitals....the voters can't afford to flee the state, due to massive Govt mandates locking them down, and keeping them out of work.....and AOC is vacating in the free state of FL, and then escaping to her posh brand new DC apartment, in the Navy Yard, that ironically she complained she coudln't afford when she took office

That's nice. Not sure what it has to do with me, but very nice none the less.

Maybe one day you will grow up and realize that all politicians are liars. Or maybe you will just keep living your life in blissful ignorance.

I already know all pols are liars. I figured it out in my early 20s. How old are you and you still want to keep giving liars your tax money?

Forum List

Back