This may explain NY lefties heading for Florida

Of course it is, says the group who challenges every election, each and every time they lose, lol.

What? You no lika dat being pointed out? Why not? It just shows how committed you are, lololololol.
Why do you spout this blatant bullshit?

I just showed you Clinton conceeding and congradulating Trump on winning the election NEXT DAY AFTER ELECTION.

How the fuck can you say with a straight face that she was "challenging the outcome"??? How can you even begin to equate that to Trump's behavior, his continued claims that election was fraudulent, and the attack on Congress that these lies caused?

What is wrong with you?

Last edited:
Gotta love these Leftists, lol.

QUESTION------------->

1 Which party screamed when Al Gore lost and said it was a steal?

2. Ever heard of Stacy Abrahms?

3. Hilly anyone?

4. Have any of you Leftists seen videos of what a bunch of your heroes did in congress when it was time to certify Trump?

YOU LEFTISTS are the party of constantly claiming steal! And when we have questions at all, ONE DAMN TIME, NOT EVERY DAMN TIME like you, you point at us, lol.

Not being nasty, but you are certainly the party of massive spin on this issue, gaslighting, propaganda, and of course.........out and out phony-e-baloneys. Notice if you will, or arguments compared to yours-------> We ask how the votes were cast, did they change rules unfairly, was there a miscount, who counted them, court changing rules in error, did they bring in extra votes in the dead of night.

YOUR ARGUMENTS------------> Racism, sexism, mysogeny, white priv, voter suppression, Russia-Russia-Russia, all to divide our country. You people are pathetic, and again, phony-e-baloneys, and are an embarrassment to our Republic. To bad for you more people are catching on to your nonsense, lol. Cya, wouldn't want to be ya in 2022!

It's more than that. They had all the MSM do a recount after Bush won the first time. We had to get rid of the more accurate punch card ballot machines and replace them with less accurate electronic voting machines. Then when he won the second time and Kerry cried foul because exit polls showed him winning in a landslide, once again we had to get rid of the Dibold machines and spend hundreds of millions of dollars to replace them with machines by a different company over unfounded claims the machines were rigged for Bush to win.

Hillary blamed Russia for her loss on top of a dozen other reasons she gave for losing. Her people had a recount of three states later on.

I couldn't give a rat's behind less about what Biden promised to do related to COVID...

I voted for Biden because his predecessor had become unhinged and was incompetent and unworthy to hold high office and had to go.

Vast legions of our fellow Americans voted for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe for exactly the same reason that I did.

And screwing over the entire country over meanie Tweets.

Why do you spout this blatant bullshit?

I just showed you Clinton conceeding and congradulating Trump on winning the election NEXT DAY AFTER ELECTION.

How the fuck can you say with the straight face that she was "challenging the outcome"???

Whats wrong with you?

She outsourced it to dummies like you and CNN, who have been whining about Russia helping Trump for going on 5 years now. Hillary is smart that way, just like she started the birther story about Obama, but got others to take the blame for it.

Doesn't matter in the slightest.

We are talking about the general election of 2020.

And the Right's traitorous Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States and its assault upon Congress on January 6, 2021.

You(r side) raised the stakes... those of us not in thrall to your Orange Baboon-God are in the process of investigating and meting out justice.

And come 2022, we are going to make sure Shiff and company are purged. So what is your point!

She outsourced it to dummies like you
Niether I, nor anyone on CNN have ever said that Trump didn't really win the election or that there was some sort of problem with vote counts. Nobody challenged the fact that Trump got the votes needed to win and was duly sworn in as the POTUS.

No partisan recounts and hearings, no pillow guys, no plots by Obama to have Biden reject certification, no attacks on the Congress of the United States of America. Refreshing difference isn't it?

P.S. you have no bussiness questioning people's intelligence with all the idiocy you post on these forums.

Last edited:
And come 2022, we are going to make sure Shiff and company are purged. So what is your point!

Schiff won his California district by 50 points in 2020. How exactly do you plan to "purge" him? Or are you just daydreaming out loud again?

Are you on drugs?

Schiff won his district by 50 points in 2020. How exactly do you plan to "purge" him?
If he broke the law, he will be purged. We will find out in 2022, actually by March of 2023, same with your Chinese loving Rep, AKA Swalwell, lol.

You actually believe this doesn't go both ways? Silly you!

And good ole Hunter, you have helped open a Pandora's box.

Honestly, BOTH political entities need to take a bath if they are cutting deals. I hope you agree, and if they are, REMOVE them!

If he broke the law, he will be purged. We will find out in 2022, actually by March of 2023, same with your Chinese loving Rep, AKA Swalwell, lol.

You actually believe this doesn't go both ways? Silly you!

And good ole Hunter, you have helped open a Pandora's box.

Honestly, BOTH political entities need to take a bath if they are cutting deals. I hope you agree, and if they are, REMOVE them!
If he broke the law, he will be purged.
Yep, daydreaming out loud.

You are living in a politico fantasy world moonbat. A lifetime of disapointment will be your reward.

Last edited:
Yep, daydreaming out loud.

What a moonbat.

I am not daydreaming, lol. If you do not believe your side is going to lose congress in 2022, there is no helping you. You just keep thinking that, lol. When it happens and they come investigate your pals, please act surprised!

I am not daydreaming, lol. If you do not believe your side is going to lose congress in 2022, there is no helping you.
Opposition party will win seats in the midterms, as they pretty much always have in modern history. Saying that is NOT crazy.

Of course your crazy claims had nothing to do with that. They were about some fantastical purges of Congressional members who's seats are not in any real electoral contest.

I couldn't give a rat's behind less about what Biden promised to do related to COVID...

I voted for Biden because his predecessor had become unhinged and was incompetent and unworthy to hold high office and had to go.

Vast legions of our fellow Americans voted for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe for exactly the same reason that I did.
And they were equally misinformed as to what was the best choice for our country.

Opposition party will win seats in the midterms, as they pretty much always have in modern history. Saying that is NOT crazy.

Of course your crazy claims had nothing to do with that. They were about some fantastical purges of Congressional members who's seats are not in any real electoral contest.

It is not fantastical, lol. You see all the investigations going on today? Well, who do you think the GOP is going to investigate?

Come on dude, you are not that dumb! I know it is hard, but take away the monikers of Democrats and GOP, and if you wanted the most obvious slam dunk removal, who would YOU investigate to repay the other side?

It is not rocket science at all. And truth be told, your side would probably be better off.

It is not fantastical, lol. You see all the investigations going on today? Well, who do you think the GOP is going to investigate?
Oh no! They are going to investigate!? Oh me, oh my.

The hammer is going to come down on them like it came down on...well...hmm...there was Clinton... :slap:

And they were equally misinformed as to what was the best choice for our country.
This is the kind of attitude that dictators use to determine that elections are unnecessary.

The people don't really know what's best for them.

This is the kind of attitude that dictators use to determine that elections are unnecessary.

The people don't really know what's best for them.

Remember what you just posted when your side gets hosed in 2022!

Me: Was it a prepared speech or an off the cuff remark?
2) i have no idea, nor does it matter
It matters a lot. A prepared speech is policy that can't be walked back from. An off the cuff remark is not policy and is often walked back by Presidents.

Trump met with Pelosi and Schumer and they came to an agreement on immigration I believe. It was immediately walked back by Trump's staff and never mentioned again.

1. the election was not stolen
2. you(r side) have failed to prove otherwise
3. you(r side) broke faith with the Republic and its Constitution and tried to install an autocrat in place of a President
4. you(r side) failed at that, too
Keep on spinning left winger.

Me: Was it a prepared speech or an off the cuff remark?

It matters a lot. A prepared speech is policy that can't be walked back from. An off the cuff remark is not policy and is often walked back by Presidents.

Trump met with Pelosi and Schumer and they came to an agreement on immigration I believe. It was immediately walked back by Trump's staff and never mentioned again.

I don't recall any agreement being made. What I recall is the Communists fighting Trump all the way on any action against illegals.

Forum List

Back