This may explain NY lefties heading for Florida

I don't know who 'she' is. I don't know what Biden said but I know you can spread Covid even it you're vaxed, it is my understanding that it is just much less likely and the time frame may be shorter.
i would assume the she is the person this thread is about

xiden told the american people if you were vaccinated you couldn’t get the vir
Ummm

From Axios
As coronavirus cases surge in Florida, Gov. Ron DeSantis' absence in public and the press has been a source of national debate.

What's happening: While Florida broke its single-day COVID-19 record with 75,900 cases on New Year's Eve, DeSantis had made one public appearance in the prior two weeks — a Fox News spot, per Florida Politics.

• While rumors circulated on DeSantis' whereabouts, his office told Fox that the governor was accompanying his wife, Casey, to cancer treatments.
  • DeSantis finally made an appearance at a New Year's Eve celebration at a Christian concert in Miami, not addressing the COVID spike but telling the crowd, "I'm glad we're going to be able to celebrate the new year in the freest state of the United States."
um what? the man was caring for his sick wife…why does that bother you?

The Democrats are just trying to kill older people
Horse shit.

It's been Trump Humpers from the BEGINNING of this pandemic saying..."Fuck it...it's just old people dying. They were gonna die anyway"

Horse shit.

It's been Trump Humpers from the BEGINNING of this pandemic saying..."Fuck it...it's just old people dying. They were gonna die anyway"

That's not what DeSantis said. He said unlike NYC, he's going to isolate and put old people as his priority.

If things are so great in Florida why is Desantis MIA? You'd think Trump would by now have let him off the leash that only reaches under his desk.

He was with his wife for her cancer treatment, asshole.

Also, why do your fellow DemoKKKrats bash Florida then go there on vacation while they make you stay locked down and afraid? Are you good with that?

That's not what DeSantis said. He said unlike NYC, he's going to isolate and put old people as his priority.
I don't give a shit what DeathSantis says. He's a piece of human garbage.

You Trump Humpers have been saying that from the beginning.

"They were old. They were gonna die anyway".

I saw that a hundred times or more on this forum

That's fact

As of Nov 1
The United States government has not closely tracked the vaccination status of everyone who has been infected with the virus, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has so far identified 2,900 people who were vaccinated among the 100,000 who died of Covid since mid-June.

StupidIrishBitch is horseshit

How is that possible when your "president" said this:

1641263014825.png

I don't give a shit what DeathSantis says. He's a piece of human garbage.

You Trump Humpers have been saying that from the beginning.

"They were old. They were gonna die anyway".

I saw that a hundred times or more on this forum

It must be the new medication they have you on because I haven't seen it once.

That's fact

As of Nov 1
The United States government has not closely tracked the vaccination status of everyone who has been infected with the virus, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has so far identified 2,900 people who were vaccinated among the 100,000 who died of Covid since mid-June.

StupidIrishBitch is horseshit

What you posted has nothing to do with what I responded to.

Are you drinking? You seem very confused

Ummm

From Axios
As coronavirus cases surge in Florida, Gov. Ron DeSantis' absence in public and the press has been a source of national debate.

What's happening: While Florida broke its single-day COVID-19 record with 75,900 cases on New Year's Eve, DeSantis had made one public appearance in the prior two weeks — a Fox News spot, per Florida Politics.

• While rumors circulated on DeSantis' whereabouts, his office told Fox that the governor was accompanying his wife, Casey, to cancer treatments.
  • DeSantis finally made an appearance at a New Year's Eve celebration at a Christian concert in Miami, not addressing the COVID spike but telling the crowd, "I'm glad we're going to be able to celebrate the new year in the freest state of the United States."
Axios....LOL

Why are people moving to FL in droves? Why is AOC vacationing there?

LOL. NYC is a plague ship.

Hey moron, where were you a few months ago when FL was Covid country and 400 people were dying daily?

It's 40 people a day dying in NY now, compared to 20 in just-been-the-fucking-epicenter-of-Covid FL.

Shameless politico tools like you make me sick.

You know what happens when you assume. Or do you know something I don't?

Was it a prepared speech or an off the cuff remark?
1) well she’s the topic of the thread…and all i did was follow your convo…it was pretty obvious

2) i have no idea, nor does it matter

Snowbirds are so common in Florida.

And with the pandemic in NY & NJ it's no wonder why they want the warmer rural areas of Florida. Those car tags are everywhere in Florida and have been for decades.

Which is why EVs won't work...range issues of getting down the coast simply don't allow it to happen. Especially through VA.

According to the asshats fleeing to Florida, the governor is insane to let Floridians roam free.

So, which is it, mr. Asshat?
The guvnah lets people run free without being vaccinated, hotshot. That is a serious issue, and I lived in Florida for 25 years.

He was with his wife for her cancer treatment, asshole.

Also, why do your fellow DemoKKKrats bash Florida then go there on vacation while they make you stay locked down and afraid? Are you good with that?
No lockdown here, bedwetter. Northeners have been going to Florida in the winter for decades to escape the cold. Think it's just a new fad that started a year ago?

Thanks for letting me straighten you out.

Forum List

Back