This may explain NY lefties heading for Florida

It's dangerous everywhere. I suspect most of the older ones keep to themselves and their community and don't go out too often. I also think the NYers tend to go to southern FL and avoid the Red/non- vaxed parts of the state.

Is that why she's going around without a mask? She bought Biden's lie that vaccinated people can't spread Covid? Did you buy that lie, too?

I don't understand how you can't see the difference between somebody vacationing in Florida and somebody that bashes Florida and then goes there on vacation. You don't see the difference in that?
I bash Fla all the time. Even while visiting.
I especially love the billboards along the highway that alternately feature “pain” clinics and attorneys who specialize in drug related crimes. Talk about a fucked up culture. My wife and I compare photos we’ve captured in public of various “Florida man” types. Not to be confused with the “joe exotic” types.

After they said it was a deadly place, and that places without mask and vaccine mandates (like Florida) are dangerous? Why would they?
Smart enough to stay out of trouble. Not much danger in the resort or outside. Don’t mix with the locals.

FLORIDA—
@GovRonDeSantis
responds to AOC

“If I had a dollar for every lockdown politician who decided to escape to Florida over the last two years, I’d be a pretty doggone wealthy man, let me tell you!

Ain't that the truth!:biggrin:

It's warm in Florida?
Being from NW Ohio, I can certainly agree with that.

That reminds me of the time when my parents took us on vacation to Florida for the Daytona 500 NASCAR race in the middle of February back in the 1980s. I was in my swimsuit swimming in the ocean with my little brother while the locals were wearing winter jackets and shivering from the "cold" weather.

They have no idea what cold weather is.

Being from NW Ohio, I can certainly agree with that.

That reminds me of the time when my parents took us on vacation to Florida for the Daytona 500 NASCAR race in the middle of February back in the 1980s. I was in my swimsuit swimming in the ocean with my little brother while the locals were wearing winter jackets and shivering from the "cold" weather.

They have no idea what cold weather is.

Your body adopts slowly. In the fall we are all bundled up in the north at 45 degrees. After a cold hard winter and we hit a high of 45 degrees, we are out in tee shirts like summer is almost here.

I bash Fla all the time. Even while visiting.
I especially love the billboards along the highway that alternately feature “pain” clinics and attorneys who specialize in drug related crimes. Talk about a fucked up culture. My wife and I compare photos we’ve captured in public of various “Florida man” types. Not to be confused with the “joe exotic” types.

Okay, then you're a hypocrite too. I wouldn't dream of going to New York City in the summer time. To be honest I have no desire to be in any lib state.

DemRats are like....

they speak with both sides of their mouths :dunno:

1641249124285.png

Forum List

Back