This might prove to be helpful in understanding the US's obligations under asylum law.

Great answer

I take that back, no answer at all.

You didn't give one either little bitch. I was simply inquiring whether you were capable of rational thought. The obvious answer, to everyone who isn't a complete fucking moron, are that those countries they are passing though are as impoverished, unstable or as violent as the ones they left. They're not looking to trade one shitty situation for another, they're looking for opportunity.

ask them, not me.

I'll just sit here and laugh at your hypocrisy.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I'm not running for the presidency. What will MAGAs make of the fact that Trump never ever tried to get out from under the 1967 Protocol. That would be the first and most effective step to solve immigration, to put America first, to make us great again.

You didn't give one either little bitch. I was simply inquiring whether you were capable of rational thought. The obvious answer, to everyone who isn't a complete fucking moron, is that those countries they are passing though are as impoverished, unstable or as violent as the ones they left. They're not looking to trade one shitty situation for another, they're looking for opportunity.
The obvious answer, to everyone who isn't a complete fucking moron, is that those countries they are passing though are as impoverished, unstable or as violent as the ones they left.
are they?

Mexico, Panama, aren't better than where they came from?

I'm not running for the presidency. What will MAGAs make of the fact that Trump never ever tried to get out from under the 1967 Protocol. That would be the first and most effective step to solve immigration, to put America first, to make us great again.
your hypocrisy is showing.

they have been spewing this same bs since long before trump tested the weight rating on the escalator.

if biden were not in compliance with the law he would have been impeached already.
No. He wouldn’t.

Trump pulled out of the Paris Agreement on climate and tore up the nuclear deal with Iran. But he didn't do anything about immigration.

The “problem” is the courts.

The courts say that asylum seekers deserve their day in court to prove their claim and there aren’t enough judges or courts to do so in a timely manner.
what i love is that we have 2 million got aways who escape capture...they will help the nation

Again, are you asking out of ignorance? If they thought so, they'd stop there, don't you think?
Why settle for less? There’s awful. There’s slightly better. There’s “ok.” There’s good. And then there’s us.

what i like is all these countries have released their prisons and mental hospitals of their worst....we need to care for them
We did so when Castro released criminals from his prisons. Doing so out of compassion rather than to stick it communism is less palpable to you?

There's rumors of golden streets, free healthcare, and easy jobs in those countries?
Do you know the difference between a statement and a question you dumb Bingo? Because you started off like you were making a statement and then ended with a question mark.

We did so when Castro released criminals from his prisons. Doing so out of compassion rather than to stick it communism is less palpable to you?
well 2 million got aways want us to know who they are

and i don't mind schools being flooded with nonspeaking english kids and denying our students....we owe it to these illegal aliens

well 2 million got aways want us to know who they are

and i don't mind schools being flooded with nonspeaking english kids and denying our students....we owe it to these illegal aliens
As someone who grew up in Miami my education was never hampered by another student who couldn't speak English.

i would welcome scores of illegals walking in my back yard at 3 am leaving their waste.....i owe it to them to do this

Forum List

Back