This Must Be The Whore Super Bowl

The easily triggered are going to sprain their wrists from all the pearl-clutching.

Nothing but commercials and entertainment featuring whores shaking their asses. A Secret deodorant commercial with some Lesbian kicking fieldgoals. WTF!!!

Can we get some motherfucking wholesome entertainment for once????

giphy.gif

You have to understand, Progressives run the NFL and have about as much morality as their idol Bill Clinton on Epstein's little girl island.

Now if they were not showing poll dancing whores, they would be kneeling to the National Anthem.
They had a bunch of kids dancing on stage too.
They want to eventually dress them up like whores to appeal to folks like Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton.

Ricky Gervias pointed it out during the 2020 Golden Globes

Nothing but commercials and entertainment featuring whores shaking their asses. A Secret deodorant commercial with some Lesbian kicking fieldgoals. WTF!!!

giphy.gif

You have to understand, Progressives run the NFL and have about as much morality as their idol Bill Clinton on Epstein's little girl island.

Now if they were not showing poll dancing whores, they would be kneeling to the National Anthem.
They want to eventually dress them up like whores to appeal to folks like Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton.

Were they all little boys transitioning on hormones?

You just can't tell these days.

giphy.gif
I did not see the super bowl but heard some of it on the radio

Though mercifully not the halftime show

giphy.gif
Yeah I'm going to have to agree with you here. The halftime show was basically just pussy and ass on parade.... It should have been rated R.... Two grown women glorifying the act of just being public pigs. I like you found it totally disgusting.

Jo

giphy.gif

not sure why youre bitching they've been dressing cheerleaders like that for decades,,,

giphy.gif

not sure why youre bitching they've been dressing cheerleaders like that for decades,,,

Cheerleaders usually do cartwheels and the splits.....they don't moon the audience and dry-hump while simulating coitus.

Since NFL became dominated by boorish ghetto culture in addition to the rules changes to accommodate a low-IQ audience, I haven’t watched a SB in its entirety in over 30 years. I watched some tonight and tried to ignore the commercials. I was encouraged when I saw a couple of actual option plays executed.
But when those boors ran into the end zone after an interception and contrived a pose for the cameras, I had to change the channel again.

Yeah
The celebration rules changes have turned the games back into a poorly choreographed Showtime At The Apollo.

Since NFL became dominated by boorish ghetto culture in addition to the rules changes to accommodate a low-IQ audience, I haven’t watched a SB in its entirety in over 30 years. I watched some tonight and tried to ignore the commercials. I was encouraged when I saw a couple of actual option plays executed.
But when those boors ran into the end zone after an interception and contrived a pose for the cameras, I had to change the channel again.

Yeah
The celebration rules changes have turned the games back into a poorly choreographed Showtime At The Apollo.
They lost my interest thirty-something years ago and it remains that way.

giphy.gif

Cheerleaders usually do cartwheels and the splits.....they don't moon the audience and dry-hump while simulating coitus.

you mean the splits and cartwheels that showed how flexible their coochs were,,,

sorry old man times are a changin,,,next time do as I did and change the channel,,,

To me, as mentioned before, it isn't so much the sexual part of it as the shear hypocrisy of it.

Example: Regressives applauded an ad that showed men being shamed for even looking at a woman admiringly.

But at the same time the very same people applaud a show where two women are dressed provocative at a sporting event show, shaking their asses so they jiggle 15 times, choreographed dances mimicking intercourse 100 times... and then enter a male singer in dominate positions over her, looking at her body and getting near her ass approvingly and making gestures towards it.
I mean... WTF???
How is it even possible the very same people approve of two things that are idealistically the COMPLETE opposite???

To me, as mentioned before, it isn't so much the sexual part of it as the shear hypocrisy of it.

Example: Regressives applauded an ad that showed men being shamed for even looking at a woman admiringly.

But at the same time the very same people applaud a show where two women are dressed provocative at a sporting event show, shaking their asses so they jiggle 15 times, choreographed dances mimicking intercourse 100 times... and then enter a male singer in dominate positions over her, looking at her body and getting near her ass approvingly and making gestures towards it.
I mean... WTF???
How is it even possible the very same people approve of two things that are idealistically the COMPLETE opposite???

They are always and totally complete hypocrites?

I mean... WTF???

They are always and totally complete hypocrites?
Well there is that.

The easily triggered are going to sprain their wrists from all the pearl-clutching.
I know you are way too cool and blase to notice but his year's halftime program looked like a T&A dance number straight out of Showgirls or some other sleazy Las Vegas production.

I think people are right to mention it if it so bothers them to have a low brow flesh extravaganza break out in the middle of their football game.

nobodys forcing you to watch it,,,

You say AFTER the event has unfolded. That reminds me of an idiot wearing a vulgar shirt in public. I told him it was unacceptable and he told me not to read it. You can't look at something and not see it, and after you have, it's too late. Nobody's forcing you to think, are they. But why don't you anyway.

I know you are way too cool and blase to notice but his year's halftime program looked like a T&A dance number straight out of Showgirls or some other sleazy Las Vegas production.

I think people are right to mention it if it so bothers them to have a low brow flesh extravaganza break out in the middle of their football game.

I wish your sprained wrist a speedy recovery. All the best.

Forum List

Back