This Must Be The Whore Super Bowl

Halftime show was awesome! Love the Led Zeppelin call out by Shakira. Both J Lo and Shakira crushed it!

OP:

images

Nothing but commercials and entertainment featuring whores shaking their asses. A Secret deodorant commercial with some Lesbian kicking fieldgoals. WTF!!!

Can we get some motherfucking wholesome entertainment for once????

Super Bowl? I forgot it was on tonight. :auiqs.jpg:

My wife's in the other room watching "Back to the Future" and I just came in from the garage.

Hopefully you made it to your fainting couch in time.
Sorry......but if I wanted to see this sort of shit I'd go to a Madonna concert.
Is there a person anywhere who cares what you think? Too much of a pussy to turn it off? I'm not surprised.
Apparently you do....or you wouldn't have bother to post your pussy response.

I confess you are a slight means of entertainment, but only a slight means. It wouldn't matter in the least if you disappeared. I doubt anybody feels differently

Hopefully you made it to your fainting couch in time.
Sorry......but if I wanted to see this sort of shit I'd go to a Madonna concert.
Is there a person anywhere who cares what you think? Too much of a pussy to turn it off? I'm not surprised.
Apparently you do....or you wouldn't have bother to post your pussy response.

I confess you are a slight means of entertainment, but only a slight means. It wouldn't matter in the least if you disappeared. I doubt anybody feels differently
Shit.....is English your second language??

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Since NFL became dominated by boorish ghetto culture in addition to the rules changes to accommodate a low-IQ audience, I haven’t watched a SB in its entirety in over 30 years. I watched some tonight and tried to ignore the commercials. I was encouraged when I saw a couple of actual option plays executed.
But when those boors ran into the end zone after an interception and contrived a pose for the cameras, I had to change the channel again.

Nothing but commercials and entertainment featuring whores shaking their asses. A Secret deodorant commercial with some Lesbian kicking fieldgoals. WTF!!!

I like a beautiful girl as much as the next man, but I agree, I'd rather see good musical talent rather than another year gone by full of gratuitous beaver shots, spread legs, zoomed in ass shots, and sluts dancing as the family looks on. Add in the fake guitar playing, fake drum playing, hip hop and rap, plus a good helping of politically correct fields of mostly all girls singing about the empowerment of women.

But just remember, this is the kind of show Roger Gooddell chose for America with Miami making the final selection as to what kind of music and show America wanted to see.

They did have a few good special effects in there.

Here's a cray idea: let the NFL ask us to rate the shows and give our FB for who the FANS who actually pay for all of this, actually WANT to see.

That was a solid half time and do a slow motion replay of the dual butt wiggle.

giphy.gif
Most boring sport, 3 seconds of action and 3 minutes of commercials just pathetic.

Twitter and Facebook are all talking about all of the gratuitous sex going on during the halftime.
I think that halftime and many of the commercials were prime examples of the degradation of American society by Hollywood and their leftist Pedophiles.

Sex is fine.....we just don't need it slapped in our faces with kids in the room.

Forum List

Back