This Must Be The Whore Super Bowl

Well, I see I didn't miss anything...………...again.

Sounds like the kind of thing I'd pay money not to see. But I knitted and read for free. No grotesque sex shows. No totalitarian leftwing politics.

For that I can look around here.

Twitter and Facebook are all talking about all of the gratuitous sex going on during the halftime.
I think that halftime and many of the commercials were prime examples of the degradation of American society by Hollywood and their leftist Pedophiles.

Sex is fine.....we just don't need it slapped in our faces with kids in the room.

You're absolutely right. It should be on display at the White House
upload_2020-2-3_6-6-35.png

The super bowl didn't have many what you'd call product commercials.

Just a bunch of 30 second lefty liberal talking points. .. :cuckoo:

I just watched in YouTube and I loved Bill Murray's Jeep commercial.

I don't get it thought, why would women need more space?

Nothing but commercials and entertainment featuring whores shaking their asses. A Secret deodorant commercial with some Lesbian kicking fieldgoals. WTF!!!

Can we get some motherfucking wholesome entertainment for once????

giphy.gif
Whoa, somebody's a snowflake. ^

Twitter and Facebook are all talking about all of the gratuitous sex going on during the halftime.
I think that halftime and many of the commercials were prime examples of the degradation of American society by Hollywood and their leftist Pedophiles.

Sex is fine.....we just don't need it slapped in our faces with kids in the room.

but yet you have no problem with kids coming or joining USMB and letting them see fuck, shit, damn, goddamn, cock gobbler, etc. If they have cell phones they have seen and heard more than you can imagine.

Nothing but commercials and entertainment featuring whores shaking their asses. A Secret deodorant commercial with some Lesbian kicking fieldgoals. WTF!!!

giphy.gif

You got it all wrong. The show was made for snowflakes.
I'm sorry, that is incorrect.

The snowflakes are the ones who piss and moan about everything.

That would be, in this case, the OP. He/she is well known for whining and complaining when things don't seem as he/she believes they should be.

They show this event in the UK on the BBC. Because its the BBC they arent allowed to show any of the ads so they cut to a few talking heads in the studio. Its all a bit tedious and stretches the game out for hours. Why dont they just get on with it ?

giphy.gif

That would be, in this case, the OP. He/she is well known for whining and complaining when thing seems as he/she believes they should be.
No......a snowflake is someone who has beliefs that they hold onto like gospel but are based on falsehoods....and then they melt and get their feelings hurt at the slightest sign of disagreement.

giphy.gif

That would be, in this case, the OP. He/she is well known for whining and complaining when thing seems as he/she believes they should be.
No......a snowflake is someone who has beliefs that they hold onto like gospel but are based on falsehoods....and then they melt and get their feelings hurt at the slightest sign of disagreement.
Oh cool, it's "re-define words to mea what you want them too" week already?

Watched parts of it just now on YouTube.
What is interesting to me is the irony and dichotomy of the media.
On one hand they preach to us about "that's not cool bro" if a man looks at a woman admiringly, but then also applaud a show in which every women participating is overtly sexual.
It's called hypocrisy.

giphy.gif

That would be, in this case, the OP. He/she is well known for whining and complaining when things don't seem as he/she believes they should be.

If you don't like the meaning, change the definition, isn't that leftist mantra?

Snowflake is a term used specifically for leftist's butthurt over Hillary losing the election, and being butthurt ever since. That would be you and your kind. You may not like it, and cry about it, and try to redefine it, but it wont work really. Long way to go...

upload_2020-2-3_9-26-21.png

giphy.gif

You have to understand, Progressives run the NFL and have about as much morality as their idol Bill Clinton on Epstein's little girl island.

Now if they were not showing poll dancing whores, they would be kneeling to the National Anthem.

I don’t know about you, but I was happy to see Shakira and J-Lo set back the women’s revolution 20 years.

Can someone explain the Budweiser seltzer beer commercial? Wtf? It's inexplicably horrible and who needs beer with seltzer in it?

So is anything with that smug
asshole Jimmy Fallon in it. Another Anhuser Busch product. Line up the executives who approved these commercials and shoot them.

I don’t know about you, but I was happy to see Shakira and J-Lo set back the women’s revolution 20 years.
Did you see the little girl singing? I reckon next year she will be doing the poll dancing.

It's all a matter of pushing boundaries progressively, that's why they are called Progressives.

Dichotomy and hypocrisy of regressives...

"Men are pigs!!!...they only see us as sex objects!!
maxresdefault.jpg

Meanwhile...Superbowl show... Shakira and JLo shaking their asses on live TV...

shakeass.jpg

And the reaction by the same regressives...

clapping.jpg

Forum List

Back