This Nonsense Of Bringing Up "Black on Black Crime" Whenever Policy Brutality Has Taken Place

Is just that, nonsense.

What do those people who do that think they're doing?

I mean, seriously, what argument are they making?

What's the comparison are they making exactly?

First of all, why aren't they talking about "White on White crime?" That's just as much of a thing as their made up term referring to blacks.

Secondly, and most importantly, how or why are you comparing regular crime, where the perpetrators are sought out, usually caught and subsequently prosecuted to those thugs who are SUPPOSED to be UPHOLDING the law, getting away with blue murder, no pun intended, with absolutely no consequences.

Another one of their BOGUS arguments is when they inject some random numbers and/or stats about who's committing the most crime, as if THAT has something to do w/police brutality.

Who can make this make sense?

The only sense it makes, is that they're exercising their non-stop racism by throwing red-hearings to obfuscate the argument.

They don't believe #BlackLivesMatter, and they absolutely hate the fact that more and more whites, are coming to understand that they do, and that America has a GINORMOUS race problem, that they themselves need to resolve.

The bottom line is this folks, if the police are supposed to be upholding the law, then they're supposed to be held to HIGHER STANDARD than the rest of us. If and when they get caught in a crime, or perceived crime, they ought to sought out, investigate and held to account, including jailtime and/or even death sentence if warranted.

Not the current level of unbridled violence and accountability they're currently running around rampant with.

Its an attempt to lessen the crime of police brutality by saying the victim is somehow less of a victim due to their social standing. Oldest play in the playbook.

Never have I said a particular race DESERVES to be treated differently by police.

When you play violent games, you get violent results MORE OFTEN than those who are NOT playing.

As this one study mentions, regardless of your race, if you are involved in violence, you are more likely to end up in the middle of a violent outcome.

"By connecting the findings of police officer race, victim race and crime rates, the research suggests that the best way to understand police shootings isn’t racial bias of the police officer; rather, by the exposure to police officers through crime."

The vast majority – between 90% and 95% – of the civilians shot by officers were actively attacking police or other citizens when they were shot. Ninety percent also were armed with a weapon when they were shot. The horrific cases of accidental shootings, like mistaking a cell phone for a gun, are rare, Cesario said.

Curious....you thought I was talking about you in particular. Guilty Conscience?

I'll say this about your bold type above....

The investigations are great. But if there was no cell phone video evidence of what happened to Mr. Floyd and we had the same exact outcome--Mr. Floyd dying...tell me honestly; what do you think would have happened to those 4 officers? What would be on the report? C'mon.

I'm not saying the investigations are useless but seriously; cops investigating cops who use deadly force often find no issue with the way cops perform whether there is a minority victim involved or not. Not always....but often. Do you find that shocking? If you do, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

I agree with the findings that MOST OFTEN, the alleged offender is most responsible for their treatment. Otherwise, we'd have instances like this every night. But I doubt it's anywhere near 90-95% given the rash of videos we've seen and the mysterious lag time between the deaths of arrested persons and the eventual release of body-cam videos. Why does it take years to release the vids?

If cops killed pretty much anyone in this manner, regardless of race they likely would have covered each others asses, so what's your point ?

That they cover each other's ass.

So the 90-95% of what you referenced above is what the cops are explaining--TO INVESTIGATORS WHO ARE FELLOW COPS--is likely an inflated number. I'd put it closer to 75% and maybe 10% borderline either way from that figure.

Is just that, nonsense.

First of all, why aren't they talking about "White on White crime?" That's just as much of a thing as their made up term referring to blacks.

Secondly, and most importantly, how or why are you comparing regular crime, where the perpetrators are sought out, usually caught and subsequently prosecuted to those thugs who are SUPPOSED to be UPHOLDING the law, getting away with blue murder, no pun intended, with absolutely no consequences.

Another one of their BOGUS arguments is when they inject some random numbers and/or stats about who's committing the most crime, as if THAT has something to do w/police brutality.

The only sense it makes, is that they're exercising their non-stop racism by throwing red-hearings to obfuscate the argument.

They don't believe #BlackLivesMatter, and they absolutely hate the fact that more and more whites, are coming to understand that they do, and that America has a GINORMOUS race problem, that they themselves need to resolve.

The bottom line is this folks, if the police are supposed to be upholding the law, then they're supposed to be held to HIGHER STANDARD than the rest of us. If and when they get caught in a crime, or perceived crime, they ought to sought out, investigate and held to account, including jailtime and/or even death sentence if warranted.

Not the current level of unbridled violence and accountability they're currently running around rampant with.

Has anyone mentioned yet that the police will leave you alone if you don't do illegal stuff?
Well thats a fucking lie.

Tell us the truth then.

Is just that, nonsense.

Has anyone mentioned yet that the police will leave you alone if you don't do illegal stuff?

Tell us the truth then.
Youre an inbred so truth is a foreign concept to you.

Is just that, nonsense.

Sure, but they are not supposed to kill you once you've been subdued and are in handcuffs. Has anyone explained that to you?

Sure, but if you read my post again, you'll notice that I am not talking about after being handcuffed. There must be a reason for being handcuffed. If there is none, they'll leave you alone.

Is just that, nonsense.

Sure, but they are not supposed to kill you once you've been subdued and are in handcuffs. Has anyone explained that to you?

Sure, but if you read my post again, you'll notice that I am not talking about after being handcuffed. There must be a reason for being handcuffed. If there is none, they'll leave you alone.
Nope. Youre lying or either youre retarded. Cops harass Black people just for walking to school.

Is just that, nonsense.

Tell us the truth then.

Uh-hum, when you take a break from sucking, I hope you'll find some time to enlighten us.

By the way, you're doing it with or without lipstick today?

Is just that, nonsense.

Tell us the truth then.

Uh-hum, when you take a break from sucking, I hope you'll find some time to enlighten us.

By the way, you're doing it with or without lipstick today?
Not everyone is fascinated with sucking dick like you are.

Is just that, nonsense.

Nope. Youre lying or either youre retarded. Cops harass Black people just for walking to school.

And again, you keep saying that is a lie, but when ask to tell us the truth, you refuse to tell what the truth is.

OK, what is a lie, sucker?

Is just that, nonsense.

And again, you keep saying that is a lie, but when ask to tell us the truth, you refuse to tell what the truth is.

Your claim that if you arent doing something illegal the cops will leave you alone is a fucking lie.

Is just that, nonsense.

Your claim that if you arent doing something illegal the cops will leave you alone is a fucking lie.

Prove it!

Is just that, nonsense.

Prove it!
To who?

Is just that, nonsense.

Prove it!
To who?

So you can't prove it.

Fine with me, keep devolving.

Is just that, nonsense.

Prove it!
To who?

So you can't prove it.

You didnt answer my question. To whom do you want me to prove it to?

The problem that exists between law enforcement and Blacks is a shared responsibility. Maybe some day each side will admit their part in the problem, but I am not holding my breath.

Is just that, nonsense.

Prove it!
To who?

So you can't prove it.

You didnt answer my question. To whom do you want me to prove it to?

Why should I comply with your request, after you ignored mine?

Is just that, nonsense.

Everyone agreed with that from the get go. But you had to go ahead and burn the country down.

Is just that, nonsense.

So, we are simply asking If black lives matter, why do they only matter to you when a white cop kills a black.? It’s a simple question. We are observant. You don’t see blacks in the streets looting, pillaging, burning and murdering when a black cop is shot down by black looters. Why. Do black lives matter or don’t they? Secondly when whites are killed by cops you don’t see looting pillaging riots and murder. When it happens then come back and ask your question.
" So, we are simply asking If black lives matter, why do they only matter to you when a white cop kills a black.? "

So when you ask dumb shit like that we wonder if youre retarded or if youre just kidding.
Why is it dumb shit? Dumbass!

Forum List

Back