This Nut Can Vote

Well...maybe she said all that..sounds like another tweeter weirdo..but so? I've read far weirder here!
This is just troll-bait..a story that is nothing but this tweet and a bunch of BS commentary.

Oh, and as for your link....LOL! I think its biggest claim to fame was jumping on the Birther bandwagon early and often!

WorldNetDaily (WND) is an American news and opinion website and online news aggregator which has been described as "fringe" and far right as well as politically conservative. The website is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.. The site was founded in May 1997 by Joseph Farah, who is its current editor-in-chief and CEO.

Well...maybe she said all that..sounds like another tweeter weirdo..but so? I've read far weirder here!
This is just troll-bait..a story that is nothing but this tweet and a bunch of BS commentary.

Oh, and as for your link....LOL!

WorldNetDaily (WND) is an American news and opinion website and online news aggregator which has been described as "fringe" and far right as well as politically conservative. The website is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.. The site was founded in May 1997 by Joseph Farah, who is its current editor-in-chief and CEO.

You use Wikipedia to attack WorldNet? :eek-52: :lmao:

You can't make this shit up....

{ Left-wing Wikipedia editors are using articles about the police-involved death of George Floyd and subsequent protests to attack President Donald Trump, including creating individual articles attacking his statements and actions to get them on Wikipedia’s front page. Editors have unduly favored comments criticizing Trump or America, even uncritically repeating attacks from authoritarian governments such as China and Iran, and emphasized police violence over violence from protestors, including Antifa. Such efforts have extended to pushing claims of “far-right” involvement. }

{ Left-wing Wikipedia editors are using articles about the police-involved death of George Floyd and subsequent protests to attack President Donald Trump, including creating individual articles attacking his statements and actions to get them on Wikipedia’s front page. Editors have unduly favored comments criticizing Trump or America, even uncritically repeating attacks from authoritarian governments such as China and Iran, and emphasized police violence over violence from protestors, including Antifa. Such efforts have extended to pushing claims of “far-right” involvement. }

ROTFLMFAO!

While you go to Breitbart to debunk Wiki! Too funny!

Wiki is OK..for a starting point. You can...anyone can...do the research and suss out the factual truth quite easily. Assuming one is interested in facts.

BTW...even if what the article says is 100% true about Wiki...it has no bearing on the questionable, to say the least, credibility of WordPress.

Reading the Breitbart article...with vague accusations like, "He is Leftist!", amused me as well...thanx for that!

You voted for a man who claimed Barrack Obama was born in Kenya. He also claimed that he saw thousands of Muslims dancing and celebrating on 9/11.

If Dale Smith is entitled you vote, so is this guy. They both make the same amount of sense.

It's none of your business Canada. :eusa_hand:

Yes it is. Living above Trumps Amerika is like living above a meth lab waiting for him to blow up the place.

I have family and friends who are endangered by this incompetent asshole. I have as much right to be here as you do.

You voted for a man who claimed Barrack Obama was born in Kenya. He also claimed that he saw thousands of Muslims dancing and celebrating on 9/11.

If Dale Smith is entitled you vote, so is this guy. They both make the same amount of sense.

Yes it is. Living above Trumps Amerika is like living above a meth lab waiting for him to blow up the place.

I have family and friends who are endangered by this incompetent asshole. I have as much right to be here as you do.

Still, you have no say. Your opinion is that of a foreigner, and carries as much weight.

Using Breitbart to discredit Wikipedia. You can’t make this shit up.

Is there an angry faction of society that really thinks people commit murder just to raise crime rate statistics? This is insanity.

Get a real country Canada then you can run your mouth.

it is more likely that you are operating a meth lab with your history of drivel.

Forum List

Back