This one is for the gun grabbers. Explain this.

need more

that "machine guns" are not that hard to get

if you are criminal and willing to break the law

SALT LAKE CITY, June 6— Federal agents today seized 1,500 illegal machine guns, including some believed to have been bound for the Middle East and 12 ordered by Jean-Claude Duvalier before he was deposed as the President of Haiti, officials said.

The raid on warehouses in Salt Lake Valley was part of a crackdown by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms in Utah and Colorado, said Jerry Miller, a bureau agent.

A thousand additional machine guns or parts of the automatic weapons were seized in Aurora, Colo., near Denver, Mr. Miller said. The sweep was to enforce a tough Federal law regulating fully automatic weapons, he added.

The law, which went into effect May 19, bars the sale of fully automatic weapons to unlicensed private citizens.

ILLEGAL GUNS SEIZED IN 2 RAIDS

Well Vegas and Orlando wouldn't have happened if they had derringers.

I asked about high capacity magazines you suggested.
Yes and I responded. Need to slow the shooter obviously.

Well I have bad news for ya, and that is it only takes a second to drop a magazine and insert another one. Banning high capacity magazines wouldn't accomplish anything:

So I need to post reload fail movies? Happens all the time. It is physics, reloads slow the shooter.

What is a reload failure? I never heard of such a thing.

If you know anything about guns, you'd realize what the shooter in the video clip did. HIs first magazine had two rounds in it. He only shot one. The reason he did so is so that he didn't have to put the new round in the chamber after he switched to the second magazine. Now imagine if those were 6 round magazines. It wouldn't have slowed him down one bit. Or are you saying we should outlaw high capacity magazines so a person can only kill 60 people instead of 61, and call that a worthwhile success?

What is a reload failure?

it is amusing is what it is

--LOL

why do you think a criminal would obey the law and refrain from having banned items

I don't. But when doing illegal things you can get caught before killing people.

Milwaukee man accused of plotting machine gun attack at Masonic center still in jail

--LOL

not very often

actually as seen in sandy hook

they let the perp off

law enforcement knew of his plan to kill teachers and students

Yes only machine gun are hard to get now. Doesn't happen when we legally arm mass killers.
Would it be better for you if they were illegally armed?

why do you think a criminal would obey the law and refrain from having banned items

I don't. But when doing illegal things you can get caught before killing people.

Milwaukee man accused of plotting machine gun attack at Masonic center still in jail

--LOL

not very often

they let the perp off

Yes only machine gun are hard to get now. Doesn't happen when we legally arm mass killers.

tell that to the cartel in mexico

where virtually all firearms are banned

Yes real politically and economically stable country there. There is a reason civilized countries with gun control don't have our mass shooting problem.

Well Vegas and Orlando wouldn't have happened if they had derringers.

Well I have bad news for ya, and that is it only takes a second to drop a magazine and insert another one. Banning high capacity magazines wouldn't accomplish anything:

So I need to post reload fail movies? Happens all the time. It is physics, reloads slow the shooter.

If you know anything about guns, you'd realize what the shooter in the video clip did. HIs first magazine had two rounds in it. He only shot one. The reason he did so is so that he didn't have to put the new round in the chamber after he switched to the second magazine. Now imagine if those were 6 round magazines. It wouldn't have slowed him down one bit. Or are you saying we should outlaw high capacity magazines so a person can only kill 60 people instead of 61, and call that a worthwhile success?

Really? And where would he put all these six round mags? Would love to see him do that with 30 of them.

--LOL

not very often

they let the perp off

Yes then they could be caught illegally buying guns rather than killing people.

What is a reload failure?

it is amusing is what it is

--LOL

Why slow a mass killer?

Like I said, families play a part, but you can’t legislate the ways families act. We can improve our education and community programs, those also play a role.

And what do you mean by "improve" our education? Such as what????

If you mean keep throwing more money at the problem, that's been a proven failure.

We've seen this huge public push (mostly by the Democrats) to stop bullying, to accept gays, to stop smoking, stop taking drugs, to eat more healthy, yet we've never seen any push by the Democrats that promote the family unit; to stress the importance of a two-parent family.

Correct, we cannot force personal decisions on people, but we can constantly remind people of the failures single-parent families experience all the time. Because if we can make improvements there, it will do ten times more good than improving community programs or throwing more money into schools.

The government should provide free reruns of "Ozzie and Harriet" and "Leave it to Beaver" to every school in the nation, and require testing of students as to whether or not Harriet should serve chocolate, or vanilla ice cream after dinner, and whether or not June should vacuum in high heels or flats.

Correct, because Ozzie and Harriet was such a bad example for our kids. No wonder they were so wild back then.

Hey! I got a local video today of a high-speed police chase with a 10 year old kid that stole a car. Do you think there are any episodes of that on Ozzie?

And those shows were so realistic, too!!

But, while we are on the subject, the REAL Ozzie was a tyrant and workaholic, who was so controlling of his family that Ricki was never allowed by Ozzie to make a public appearance as a singer as long as he appeared on Ozzie's show. Ricki was a druggy by the time he was 23, and was unable to hold his own wife and kids together in real life. Their divorce was especially messy, and involved trickle down grief to ozzie's grandkids. as for ozzie, he worked himself to death, writing, producing, directing, and starring in the show. Harriett was not allowed to play any significant role in the show, other than ask if the family wanted ice cream after dinner. David bailed out as soon as he was old enough to escape. Ricki got his first piece of ass in a French whorehouse when he was 15 or 16.

So what? It was a television series, not a program about their personal lives. Outside of David Cassidy, the rest of the Partridge Family didn't play any instruments either. Henry Winkler, the actor that played The Fonz on Happy Days isn't even Italian. He's Jewish.

Besides, you were the one that equated Ozzie and Harriet with my suggestion that we promote two-parent families--not me. I think single-parent families are responsible for a lot of dysfunctional people in our society today.

It's hard to put a dent into your 1950's fantasy world, isn't it, Ray?

--LOL

not very often

they let the perp off

In your marxist dreams.

--LOL

not very often

they let the perp off

Oh sure, people get caught buying illegal guns all the time. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Really? And where would he put all these six round mags? Would love to see him do that with 30 of them.

A back pack, a vest with many pockets, if in a stationary position like a hotel room, just lay them on a table next to him anywhere, if in a car, right on the passenger seat......... The Vegas killer may have killed more people without rigging his gun. Those guns jammed from the heat more than likely and his slaughter would have been to a greater extent using those guns what they were designed for.

Last edited:

--LOL

not very often

they let the perp off

Oh sure, people get caught buying illegal guns all the time. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If they try to buy guns that are illegal. Problem is most are legal. you prefer a slaughter to this?

A back pack, a vest with many pockets, if in a stationary position like a hotel room, just lay them on a table next to him anywhere, if in a car, right on the passenger seat......... The Vegas killer may have killed more people without rigging his gun. Those guns jammed from the heat more than likely and his slaughter would have been to a greater extent using those guns what they were designed for.

Ok you make a video of your reloading several times while getting your magazines from a backpack. Love to see that.

I love how you guys think every mass shooter is as good as a professional shooter.

Ok you make a video of your reloading several times while getting your magazines from a backpack. Love to see that.

I'll offer you this piece of advice NoBrain357 - don't pick your nose - your head will cave in.

Yes lets make it as easy for mass shooters as possible. Don't make them reload.

I'll offer you this piece of advice NoBrain357 - don't pick your nose - your head will cave in.

You are welcome to make that clip too. I'm sure that would also be funny.

I love how you guys think every mass shooter is as good as a professional shooter.

Who says this guy is a professional shooter? There are courses that teach these kinds of tactics, and you post videos of people just practicing the technique.

Why don't you post a video of a kid behind the wheel of a car for the first time? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Who says this guy is a professional shooter? There are courses that teach these kinds of tactics, and you post videos of people just practicing the technique.

Why don't you post a video of a kid behind the wheel of a car for the first time? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And many of them are people who have shot a lot. The fact of the matter is reload failures happen to everybody. And I prefer they happen often to mass shooters. You however want them to be as well armed as possible for maximum death.

Forum List

Back