This or That?

if I had to pick......vodka

easy going or high strung?

Freedom

(you are sick with flu? sorry)

cough or sneeze?

Don't worry! :) Sneeze is cleaning brain, but cough is very ugly for me now... What about cure? Vodka or pepper brandy? :)

Yuck to both. I prefer orange juice, chicken soup and lots of sleeping. :)

You're the best, White Kitty, but how can I eat chicken soup during the Great Fasting time? :) Let's wait an Easter, but now the better cure - a warmed wine :)

So, Easter or Christmas? :)

I don't like wine, but will go with white. Not a drinker here.

Swiss or cheddar cheese?

Freedom

cough or sneeze?

Don't worry! :) Sneeze is cleaning brain, but cough is very ugly for me now... What about cure? Vodka or pepper brandy? :)

You're the best, White Kitty, but how can I eat chicken soup during the Great Fasting time? :) Let's wait an Easter, but now the better cure - a warmed wine :)

Christmas. Hamburger or hot dog?

Pepperoni I suppose. I am almost turned off to pizza now days.

Calzone or Pizza?

Salad.........with Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing. Yummy

Graham crackers or Saltines?

Salad.........with Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing. Yummy

Graham crackers or Saltines?

I prefer Town House crackers actually. They are buttery goodness. But I do like cinnamon graham crackers, so I'll go with graham crackers.

Roast beef or pork roast (sorry, I'm watching food shows again . . .Lol). :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
hmmm both?? but beef from crock pot...mine falls to pieces.

Potatoes or Rice?

Freedom

cough or sneeze?

Hamburger. In hot dogs they usually use as fitting ...so specific part of dog's body....:)

So, red or white fish? :)

Freedom

cough or sneeze?

Hamburger. In hot dogs they usually use as fitting ...so specific part of dog's body....:)

White Fish

Tuna or Salmon ?

White Fish

Tuna or Salmon ?

Salmon is better! :) wet frozen salmon with black pepper and piece of lemon :)))

Bream or muksun?

p.s. you changed boots to more high in ava... Does it mean, level of shit around you was raised? :)

White Fish

Tuna or Salmon ?

Salmon is better! :) wet frozen salmon with black pepper and piece of lemon :)))

Bream or muksun?

p.s. you changed boots to more high in ava... Does it mean, level of shit around you was raised? :)

I don't think I've ever had either of those. ;) I prefer fish that is mild, white and flaky and not very "fishy" tasting though. I also like my fish with lemon. I dip it in butter and coat it with cracker crumbs and cook it in the oven with lemon juice in the pan. That is so delicious, now I want some! :)

Fish or beef?

White Fish

Tuna or Salmon ?

Bream or muksun?

I don't think I've ever had either of those. ;) I prefer fish that is mild, white and flaky and not very "fishy" tasting though. I also like my fish with lemon. I dip it in butter and coat it with cracker crumbs and cook it in the oven with lemon juice in the pan. That is so delicious, now I want some! :)

Fish or beef?

I understand food you describe - it's really very delicious :) Mrrr, my cat loved a lot sorts of fish too... He regularely tried to pay for fish, bringing me a dead mouses (or tails from them :)))

Fish with beeR!! :)

upload_2016-4-25_15-16-37.png

Friday or Sunday? :)

hmmm both?? but beef from crock pot...mine falls to pieces.

Potatoes or Rice?

I like both but I do love potatoes, so potatoes. :)

I like potatoes more stronger than rice (and a little fewer than talking with you :))), but I hate to clean it both during preparing or prepared "in skin" for food...

Hm... Gnome or KDE? :) Don't think about it, just answer :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back