This or That?

Non stick (I know it's bad but I'm lazy) - I know the trick of vodka & lemon to clean (as anyone else that has seen a hibachi cook)

Word Games or Board Games?

Pickles

Grocery Produce or Farmers Market?

Farmers markets. Everything tastes better when it's fresh. You never really know how long stuff has been sitting around in the grocery store. I've read that they keep fruits in warehouses for MONTHS sometimes! That's why they don't have any flavor.

Rice or pasta?

Pasta (again, I know it's bad, but I like it more....)

Fried or Steamed (Rice)?

Hot and dry, but that's not what I usually get. (it's kind of that way now)

Cold or warm drinks?

Both?? LOL Intelligence of course.

Sense of humor or looks?

Brady, hands down.

You??

Not sure. I kind of like older sexy guys. :D Plus, I think Brad Pitt would probably have a better sense of humor than Tom Brady (of course, I don't know that but that's my guess.) For now, I'll have to go with Brad Pitt. If I ever meet either of them, I'll let you know for sure! ;)

Squared off or rounded finger nails?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
More rounded (just not the stark square square - especially on long nails)

Beige or grayish toenails? (painted that is) lol

Probably gray. Not really crazy about either color for my nails really though. I am partial to shades of pinks and burgundies for nail colors. I do like the French manicure too, but I think that's kind of pinkish clear too.

Dangly earrings or small ones?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Probably gray. Not really crazy about either color for my nails really though. I am partial to shades of pinks and burgundies for nail colors. I do like the French manicure too, but I think that's kind of pinkish clear too.

I meant toenails only.

Earrings...love my diamond ones 2 holes each ear, so small for all the time...different for special times.

Lipstick or clear gloss?

I meant toenails only.

Earrings...love my diamond ones 2 holes each ear, so small for all the time...different for special times.

Lipstick or clear gloss?

My toenails usually (if not always if I can help it) match my fingernails, so the same colors on my toenails that I use on my fingernails.

Diamond earrings are beautiful. I used to have a pair of real diamond earrings that were a gift, but I lost one and I gave the other one to a friend for his nose ring. Lol.

I just usually buy fake diamonds. I only have one hole in each ear. I used to have two, but they were rather high up and kept closing up on me every time I took the earrings out, and the earrings (because they were high up) dug into my head when I slept and hurt, so I let them close up years ago. I only wear earrings sometimes anyway. I've had them since I was 5 years old but I always forget about them! :lol:

I like lip gloss better. Especially the cherry flavored!

Big sunglasses or regular/small ones?

Forum List

Back