This political ad is running all over South Carolina just days before the primaries

It's a shame that Bernie didn't attack clinton on her husbands justice reform that has locked up hundreds of thousands of blacks....I'd of also added welfare reform that has also hurt blacks. Maybe Bernie would of had a chance.

Clinton was a conservative in too many areas.

It's a shame that Bernie didn't attack clinton on her husbands justice reform that has locked up hundreds of thousands of blacks....I'd of also added welfare reform that has also hurt blacks. Maybe Bernie would of had a chance.

Clinton was a conservative in too many areas.

We're three states in. The first was a tie, the second was a blow out for Bernie and the third was a small margin victory for Clinton. Bernie's name recognition is still exploding; he's still becoming more popular. The tone of your post makes it sound like he has already lost.

I guess the gop prefers Bernie as the dem nominee! Who'd a thunk. LOL

I guess the gop prefers Bernie as the dem nominee! Who'd a thunk. LOL

Yes, and that's odd considering Bernie does better in hypothetical polls against the Republicans. He's much stronger with independents and in my opinion has a much better chance of winning. The RNC might end up regretting this big time.

Forum List

Back