This quote by Trump sums up his stupidity

"We're leading in most of the polls. We're leading in every poll — no, every poll — except [in] Iowa there was one poll: Monmouth," Trump said. "I've never heard [of] Monmouth. What the hell is Monmouth? What is Monmouth? Explain it. I don't like Monmouth. You know why I don't like it? Because they always treat me badly, also. I only like polls that treat me well."

He doesn't like polls that don't treat him well. Is he that stupid? Does he not understand what polls are? Does he have to bitch about every single thing that doesn't go his way? Is he that much of a pussy? He comes across like a 15 year old.

Irony, you bitching about Trump bitching
Isn't that what we all do here?

Pretty much but to be honest this forum is Trumped out, there must be a 100 threads on him.
I just put a new one up in the General Discussion Forum. Can't bash that POS Fascist enough.
groan (-:

"We're leading in most of the polls. We're leading in every poll — no, every poll — except [in] Iowa there was one poll: Monmouth," Trump said. "I've never heard [of] Monmouth. What the hell is Monmouth? What is Monmouth? Explain it. I don't like Monmouth. You know why I don't like it? Because they always treat me badly, also. I only like polls that treat me well."

He doesn't like polls that don't treat him well. Is he that stupid? Does he not understand what polls are? Does he have to bitch about every single thing that doesn't go his way? Is he that much of a pussy? He comes across like a 15 year old.

Pretty much but to be honest this forum is Trumped out, there must be a 100 threads on him.
He does sort of suck the air out of a room. I think, however, this time he blew the air back out too hard. I thought it'd be Rubio, but it may now be Cruz. And that's funny because Cruz unifies 98 Senators, all of whom detest him.

IDK I just read he went to 41 in a poll, he's like freaking Teflon

I just put a new one up in the General Discussion Forum. Can't bash that POS Fascist enough.
groan (-:
Hey, I put an entertaining link in it.

The more appropriate statement would be.
Who the" F" are you to even make a comment about dignity!

Hillary would never behave like such a child. Even after getting passed over for Obama she maintained her dignity. Trump could learn a lesson from her.
WTF does Hillary have to do with dignity?!
I am a rather normal person who has certainly never been involved with sleaze of Clintonian standard.

Why would you have a problem with that?

Hillary would never behave like such a child. Even after getting passed over for Obama she maintained her dignity. Trump could learn a lesson from her.

And we finally agree on something, congratulations to both of us.......yay, team!!!!!!

Yes, Trump CAN learn something from Hillary; probably 2 things.........how NOT to get an ambassador killed by ignoring requests for more security, and how not to store stuff of national importance on a home server where it can be hacked!

Man, I am so happy you and I have found common ground-)

My comment has nothing to do with Ms. Clinton.

The more appropriate statement would be.
Who the" F" are you to even make a comment about dignity!

WTF does Hillary have to do with dignity?!
I am a rather normal person who has certainly never been involved with sleaze of Clintonian standard.

Why would you have a problem with that?

And as usual, open your mouth, and stupidity runs out.
You sealed the deal of you having no dignity.
giphy.gif

My comment has nothing to do with Ms. Clinton.

Whatever your comment was about, There would be more dignity on a zit in my ass if I had one than both you and Hillary.

That's a fact. I would pm you such a zit if I had one. It would then be evident.

"If you like your health care plan, you can keep it."
And I did.
Yeah, mine actually got better in that basically all of my preventative care is covered without deductible or co-pay, and if it weren't for my wife and daughter, I wouldn't have come close to meeting the family deductible. Not that I mind the bills, and ignore the fact that I may be injured or really sick someday.

I don't think it's financially sustainable for insurance companies overall though. And I think it's all a gimmick to get us on single payer, which I dislike intensely.

I find it fascinating that instead of defending Trump, USMB cons turn to bringing up Hillary as if she is somehow relevant. Just accept that Trump is a dumbass okay?

He does sort of suck the air out of a room. I think, however, this time he blew the air back out too hard. I thought it'd be Rubio, but it may now be Cruz. And that's funny because Cruz unifies 98 Senators, all of whom detest him.

IDK I just read he went to 41 in a poll, he's like freaking Teflon
Right and you conveniently ignore the fact that he has the highest unfavorability rating of any other presidential candidate among adults in general. His popularity among republicans ultimately means dick when it comes to the general election.

Trump is almost 70 yeas old. Repeating himself and being stupid is par for the age.
As an person is 65, I take offense to some of what you said but I agree Trump is absolutely stupid for whatever reason.
But not as stupid as those who support him and they are all not 70 years old.

Forum List

Back