🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This race bullshit in politics has gone off the rails. Governor opens vaccines to all but whites.

I agree. But the truth is, you need ID to do just about anything nowadays. What has changed?

I find it disturbing that people are OK with showing ID to deliver pizza in an office building but not to vote.

Of course I agree with you. But what changed, I think, is the possibility of datamining. With computers. Control over the population is easy with the kind of data being taken in all the time with everything we do --- and not just showing ID; if you shop with a credit card or bank card, they know exactly who you are and have you on record forever after that.

The voting thing is crazy, of course, and mainly is facilitating illegal votes, and that is really what it is for, IMO. The Dem idea is that blacks are too stupid to get IDs, but that isn't really true: they have to have IDs to drive or go into hospitals or anything, really, same as the rest of us.

The problem isn't a black person's skin color that puts them at a higher risk, it's their lifestyle choices. So because they make bad choices in food, exercise or drug use they move to the front on the line?
First of all the whole thing sounds like a big boatload of bizarre bovine excrement to me. Common fucking sense should inform you that such a policy would be political suicide.

Secondly slick, you are blaming the victim. Black people are at higher risk, not because of lifestyle choices,. They are at higher risk because of the reality of there lives and your lifestyle of racism. It is a function of hystoric and systemic racism of which yiou are clearly a part of. Minorities are more likely to work in service industries where that have close contact with others and unable to work remotely. They are more likely to have living conditions where it is difficult to social distance from others. They are more likley to not have health insurance and access to medical care. If they do smoke and drink more than others it is because of these challenges that they face in life. It is because of raceism. It is because of ignorant asses like you. You have blood on your hands.
And fags are more likely to get AIDS. So what's your point?

The problem isn't a black person's skin color that puts them at a higher risk, it's their lifestyle choices. So because they make bad choices in food, exercise or drug use they move to the front on the line?
First of all the whole thing sounds like a big boatload of bizarre bovine excrement to me. Common fucking sense should inform you that such a policy would be political suicide.

Secondly slick, you are blaming the victim. Black people are at higher risk, not because of lifestyle choices,. They are at higher risk because of the reality of there lives and your lifestyle of racism. It is a function of hystoric and systemic racism of which yiou are clearly a part of. Minorities are more likely to work in service industries where that have close contact with others and unable to work remotely. They are more likely to have living conditions where it is difficult to social distance from others. They are more likley to not have health insurance and access to medical care. If they do smoke and drink more than others it is because of these challenges that they face in life. It is because of raceism. It is because of ignorant asses like you. You have blood on your hands.
It is also likely that those with comorbidity factors..(with your inability to recognize details, i.e. the little red dotted line that TELLS you a spelling error like "likley" or "there", (their!), "hystoric" , "raceism", you might not comprehend "comorbidity" but look it up..!) It isn't "racism" it is simply laziness on the part of those of us, (including me as I have several comorbidity factors!!!) that cause the vast majority of COVID-19 deaths. Also by the way all the other factors you delineated are also not major, but minor factors, just like the complaints about requiring photo id to vote is affecting blacks voting is really a racist snobby point of view, i.e. Blacks don't have photo ids! Why this is a "race" issue is because it creates news as negative news gets viewers which gets advertisers which makes $$!
You should be more concerned as to how "Wokeism" has replaced common sense and is actually now not only embarrassing many blacks, BUT is very offensive to blacks that have succeeded! The vast majority of blacks do not
want handouts. And "Wokeism" is doing just that!

So which is it? Are we all the same or not?

Enough with this nonsense.

Are we now going to move smokers to the front of the lung transplant line? Or drinkers to the front of the line for livers? What about fat people for heart transplants?

Get lost with this obsession with color.

Vaccine privilege

his death is on him,,
Normally my response to that would be that I don't think you believe your own bullshit. However in your case I will make an exception.

The fact is that the cops own Chief, his supervising seargent, and a Lt. all think that the cop fucked up big time.
Multiple things can be true at once. Chauvin didn't take the best actions in the incident, but the crucial fact here is that Floyd was likely going to die from a massive overdose regardless of what Chauvin did. Of course, Chauvin didn't know this.

As soon as Floyd chose to consume a massive amount of drugs from his dealer, he basically chose death. Granted, this guy was definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed. Why people want to make Floyd into a martyr is beyond me, but people are stupid in general.
What the fuck are you talking about!! It is not about Floyd being a martyr . He was a victim . You do not know that he died of a drug overdose. You are just making that shit up. At the very lease, the way that he was treated contributed heavely to his death. The cop behaved inappropriatly. What the fuck is wrong with you??
Look further into the case. Evidence is coming forth that Floyd consumed a massive amount of drugs from the dealer that was in his car. He did it to cover for the dealer, but it was obviously a stupid move on his part. Once that happened, death was imminent.

At most, Chauvin can be charged with negligence, but he clearly didn't try to kill the guy and was using a department approved technique. This is why it's more likely that Floyd's family will just get some sort of settlement from the police department.
A department approved technique.? That alone proves that you are not paying attention, or are just tuning out what you don't want to hear.

And, did you miss the part about the County Medical Examiner ruling the death a homocide?
hey pat,, whats it feel like??
What does what feel like,slick?
to be a mindless drone that cant think for themselves and just repeats the leftist talking points given to them via the internet,,,
So stating the widely reported fact that the cops own chief, his supervisor and trainer all said that he acted inappropriatly, and the the cause of death was established as murder are leftist talking points in your twisted mind?
I personally think it was murder. But I am well aware that the cause of death was not considered murder by the coroner. They are not qualified to make the determination,.....it was considered homicide. And there is a difference. Know what you are speaking about it before you speak. just advice. Nothing more
I know the difference. Homocide means he was killed, and if Chauvin didn't kill him, who did, If Floyed diedfrom drugs, it would not be homcide

I missed what Derek Chauvin has to do with the governor of Vermont and his vaccine edict. Maybe one of you can explain it to me?

TheProgressivePatriot progressive hunter Utilitarian SC Patriot

his death is on him,,
Normally my response to that would be that I don't think you believe your own bullshit. However in your case I will make an exception.

The fact is that the cops own Chief, his supervising seargent, and a Lt. all think that the cop fucked up big time.
Multiple things can be true at once. Chauvin didn't take the best actions in the incident, but the crucial fact here is that Floyd was likely going to die from a massive overdose regardless of what Chauvin did. Of course, Chauvin didn't know this.

As soon as Floyd chose to consume a massive amount of drugs from his dealer, he basically chose death. Granted, this guy was definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed. Why people want to make Floyd into a martyr is beyond me, but people are stupid in general.
What the fuck are you talking about!! It is not about Floyd being a martyr . He was a victim . You do not know that he died of a drug overdose. You are just making that shit up. At the very lease, the way that he was treated contributed heavely to his death. The cop behaved inappropriatly. What the fuck is wrong with you??
Look further into the case. Evidence is coming forth that Floyd consumed a massive amount of drugs from the dealer that was in his car. He did it to cover for the dealer, but it was obviously a stupid move on his part. Once that happened, death was imminent.

At most, Chauvin can be charged with negligence, but he clearly didn't try to kill the guy and was using a department approved technique. This is why it's more likely that Floyd's family will just get some sort of settlement from the police department.
A department approved technique.? That alone proves that you are not paying attention, or are just tuning out what you don't want to hear.

And, did you miss the part about the County Medical Examiner ruling the death a homocide?
to be a mindless drone that cant think for themselves and just repeats the leftist talking points given to them via the internet,,,
So stating the widely reported fact that the cops own chief, his supervisor and trainer all said that he acted inappropriatly, and the the cause of death was established as murder are leftist talking points in your twisted mind?
I personally think it was murder. But I am well aware that the cause of death was not considered murder by the coroner. They are not qualified to make the determination,.....it was considered homicide. And there is a difference. Know what you are speaking about it before you speak. just advice. Nothing more
I know the difference. Homocide means he was killed, and if Chauvin didn't kill him, who did, If Floyed diedfrom drugs, it would not be homcide

I missed what Derek Chauvin has to do with the governor of Vermont and his vaccine edict. Maybe one of you can explain it to me?

nothing at all,, I just got caught in another attempt to derail a thread by one of our in house trolls,,

my bad,, will try to do better in the future,,

his death is on him,,

You're right. This should have not become about Floyd. It is easy to get distracted and forget what the thread is about when you have people just throwing as much dung at the wall as they can and hope that something sticks. I try to stay on topic but sometimes its hard

Last edited:

Forum List

Back