This shit is alarming....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

NO ONE should ever be allowed to approach a serious presidential contender like a couple of guys do in this video.
WHERE THE FUCK was Bidens security??? They should be FIRED ON THE SPOT.
Like the man or not he deserves protection and security.

Well....biden probably hired them himself.

They haven't arrived from the Ukraine yet.

Indicates what a moron he is and what a moronic president he'd be.

Illegals should be deported quickly before they can claim squatter's rights.

In the video Biden told security to back off...........he's got this.......

Biden wasn't in any danger......................but it's clear that the audience is DEMANDING no more deportations.................OPEN BORDERS.............

Might as well make Mexico a state if Dems ever get full power.......

NO ONE should ever be allowed to approach a serious presidential contender like a couple of guys do in this video.

All these guys did was talk back to Sleepy Joe. They didn't hit him or rough him up.

If the Vice President reviews this and determines they didn't behave properly, I'm sure he'll fire them.

Biden deserves protection since he paid for it. But its up to him to demand it.

Maybe he thought this went well?

Didn't look bad to me.

He wasn't being aggressive. Just annoying.
I'm sure most assassins try to look bad and act aggressive.....

Terrible logic.

NO ONE unless heavily prescreened should ever be allowed to get that close to a presidential candidate without first being invited.

Reminds me of when the tranny looked as if he was going to get on the stage at one of the democratic debates. or that time Pelosi found herself in the midst of a howling mob. Or when Bernie had the podium snatched by a couple of black feminists. The democrats have created a monster.

In days of old that man would have been tackled after 5 steps. And that's how it should be.
We have become numb to this stuff

Depends on what the instructions are to the security in advance. The people at this event may have received body cavity searches or other security measures when they came into the room, so that less aggressiveness was going to be called for.

It turned out fine, no one attacked Bite Me.

In days of old that man would have been tackled after 5 steps. And that's how it should be.
We have become numb to this stuff

Apparently Biden isn't the cowering, frightened person you are. I saw nothing scary. Just because Donald Trump has protestors beaten and thrown out doesn't mean that other people behave like that.

It's a setup to make Biden look strong, just like his 'cornpop' story. Biden is a corrupt, dirty politician.

Too busy guarding Hunter from drug dealers he owes $$$ to.

Forum List

Back