This shit is alarming....

It's a setup to make Biden look strong, just like his 'cornpop' story. Biden is a corrupt, dirty politician.

I wouldn't be half surprised to find out that the men in the Biden video were Big Labor associates and it was all a pre-scripted moment.

In days of old that man would have been tackled after 5 steps. And that's how it should be.
We have become numb to this stuff

Apparently Biden isn't the cowering, frightened person you are. I saw nothing scary. Just because Donald Trump has protestors beaten and thrown out doesn't mean that other people behave like that.
This guy probably teaches at the elementary school gym where the Biden juggernaut holds their campaign rallies.

Didn't look bad to me.

He wasn't being aggressive. Just annoying.
I'm sure most assassins try to look bad and act aggressive.....

Terrible logic.

NO ONE unless heavily prescreened should ever be allowed to get that close to a presidential candidate without first being invited.

Assassin? We know he was already screened for weapons.

You're over-reacting.

In days of old that man would have been tackled after 5 steps. And that's how it should be.

Apparently Biden isn't the cowering, frightened person you are. I saw nothing scary. Just because Donald Trump has protestors beaten and thrown out doesn't mean that other people behave like that.

Your a moron. President Trump does nothing You fucking libtards make up more shot then anyone. Biden better toughen up. Him and his son will be in prison soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How videos such as this don’t convince EVERYONE to want all filthy wetbacks eradicated is beyond me.

Last edited:

The protestor was probably an illegal alien anyway. The chickens have come home to roost on Biden's head.

The protestor was probably an illegal alien anyway. The chickens have come home to roost on Biden's head.

I really don't think so, but I wouldn't know. My guess is that he has a paid up union card and a work permit so he can legitimately be paid for his performance

I really don't think so, but I wouldn't know. My guess is that he has a paid up union card and a work permit so he can legitimately be paid for his performance

Yeah still, he could have a union card and be an illegal alien.

NO ONE should ever be allowed to approach a serious presidential contender like a couple of guys do in this video.
WHERE THE FUCK was Bidens security??? They should be FIRED ON THE SPOT.
Like the man or not he deserves protection and security.

God your faux outrage is so nauseating. I’m sure you conveniently ignored the violence at Trump rallies.

What is most alarming is ... this was a scripted campaign event.

A small, hand-picked, vetted, audience to throw softball questions at the candidate so he can look good.

If his staged events crash and burn this bad, how do you think the rest of his campaign will pan out?

NO ONE should ever be allowed to approach a serious presidential contender like a couple of guys do in this video.
WHERE THE FUCK was Bidens security??? They should be FIRED ON THE SPOT.
Like the man or not he deserves protection and security.

God your faux outrage is so nauseating. I’m sure you conveniently ignored the violence at Trump rallies.

Lol
Slow joe is for open borders... just like all progressives

"I will not stop all deportations... if you commit a felony."
"NOT ONE MORE DEPORTATION!!!!!"

Fucking lemmings.

How videos such as this don’t convince EVERYONE to want all filthy wetbacks eradicated is beyond me.
Not everyone is a willfully ignorant bigoted drama queen like you lol

One does not have to be a “willfully ignorant bigoted drama queen” to pay attention to statistics and appreciate our nations right to sovereignty.
Statistics huh? You mean the stats that show migration from Mexico has been declining since 2008? How about the crime rate of illegal immigrants in comparison to the rest of the population? Let’s also not forget how most illegal Mexicans come here: through tunnels. 25% of undocumented Mexicans came here legally initially but have overstayed their visas.

One does not have to be a “willfully ignorant bigoted drama queen” to pay attention to statistics and appreciate our nations right to sovereignty.
Statistics huh? You mean the stats that show migration from Mexico has been declining since 2008? How about the crime rate of illegal immigrants in comparison to the rest of the population? Let’s also not forget how most illegal Mexicans come here: through tunnels. 25% of undocumented Mexicans came here legally initially but have overstayed their visas.

"How about the crime rate of illegal immigrants in comparison to the rest of the population?"

The crime rate of illegal immigrants is 100% you fucking moron.

"How about the crime rate of illegal immigrants in comparison to the rest of the population?"

Lol you’re such an idiot. Do you really need this shit ham fisted? Obviously I’m referring to other crimes. You think you’re clever but you just sound dumb.

Lol you’re such an idiot. Do you really need this shit ham fisted? Obviously I’m referring to other crimes. You think you’re clever but you just sound dumb.

Crimes are crimes, dipshit. Illegal immigration is - ILLEGAL. YOU are not the arbiter of what qualifies as a crime and what doesn't.

Forum List

Back