🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This supply chain shit SUCKS

I ordered one that was slightly more expensive and bigger than I needed to get it here in 6 days.
Will have to do some cutting on my cabinets above to get it to fit but I'm not too worried about that as I planned to gut my kitchen later this year anyhow.

Went to Panera for a pizza, they could not serve me, they were out of cheese. Tough to find Cream of Mushroom, Homestyle Noodle Soup and Tomato soup, not sure why that is. We have been looking for a motorhome and to special order one, it is six months to a year out.

Think that's bad, I went to a Walmart superstore the other day and they were out of onions, low on hummus, hamburgers, and pita bread. Last time they were out of milk.

Think that's bad, I went to a Walmart superstore the other day and they were out of onions, low on hummus, hamburgers, and pita bread. Last time they were out of milk.
I can believe that, I won’t go to Walmart, they have lots of empty shelves. Our local stores seem to have more supplies.

F931EAAB-A7FD-4B5B-ADCE-9BA41E90E1F5.jpeg

1960x0.jpg

If your package is coming through LA, you're screwed...
Train robbery is back..

Thefts reminiscent of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid are worsening supply-chain woes. Packages boosted from a Union Pacific train and then abandoned are pictured here in Los Angeles on January 14.
JAMES KIM FOR FORBES

A surge in Wild West-style train robberies outside the busy ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach has delayed retail shipments of everything from at-home Covid-19 tests, fishing lures and parcels from Amazon, REI and UPS

Union Pacific says thefts targeting its trains are up 160% over the past year in Los Angeles County, with an average of 90 containers broken into every day over the last three months. The company estimates that in the last year the burglaries have cost $5 million, between damage, losses and claims.

View attachment 589421
View attachment 589423
If your package is coming through LA, you're screwed...
Train robbery is back..

Thefts reminiscent of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid are worsening supply-chain woes. Packages boosted from a Union Pacific train and then abandoned are pictured here in Los Angeles on January 14.
JAMES KIM FOR FORBES

A surge in Wild West-style train robberies outside the busy ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach has delayed retail shipments of everything from at-home Covid-19 tests, fishing lures and parcels from Amazon, REI and UPS

Union Pacific says thefts targeting its trains are up 160% over the past year in Los Angeles County, with an average of 90 containers broken into every day over the last three months. The company estimates that in the last year the burglaries have cost $5 million, between damage, losses and claims.

Screen caps of the walking dead? I get that it's a realistic image of California but I live in KC. "Come on man"

Lots of empty shelves in the Va. ABC store. Apparently Brandon's interstate czar can't get bourbon from Kentucky to Virginia these days.

Forum List

Back