This tells me he is a RINO

My black brothers and sisters are tired of you playing the race card every time you lose a discussion.
And my white brothers and sisters agree that the only thing MAGA has that is in common with the founders is white supremacy. I have seen the responses here. Nobody black here has said anything in agreement with you. So put away your imaginary black friends.

No stupid you truly are an idiot. Not a sock for anyone. You are a MAGAGATARD therefore incapable of logical thoughts!
MAGA

Squeals the moron who was so stupid he followed his sock around making negative comments on 7 of my posts, in multiple threads, all within seconds of each other.

Like I said, retard.

I CAUGHT YOU!

Squeals the moron who was so stupid he followed his sock around making negative comments on 7 of my posts, in multiple threads, all within seconds of each other.

Like I said, retard.

I CAUGHT YOU!
Nt only are you fucking stupid like your Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King you are as big of a paranoid lier as him!
MAGA

All you do is flame and thumbs down posts. That's it... nothing else

You wouldn't know a Rino if you ran into one. You have no worth
Says a nutbag that believes in "stolen election". And when challenged in ant way tells the other poster to go away and leave me alone. The mind and emotions of a child! But typical MAGA!
MAGA

Last edited:
All you do is flame and thumbs down posts. That's it... nothing else

You wouldn't know a Rino if you ran into one. You have no worth

That's because Aldo is the sock. It has no brain. Not that its master, smokin op is any better.

Nt only are you fucking stupid like your Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King you are as big of a paranoid lier as him!
MAGA

So sad for you that I am way the heck smarter than you and just took a stroll through your retarded posts.

Now I am placing you on ignore.

Because you ARE a worthless sock.

Goodbye.

So sad for you that I am way the heck smarter than you and just took a stroll through your retarded posts.

Now I am placing you on ignore.

Because you ARE a worthless sock.

Goodbye.
ROTFLMFAO is that why they have to put a big L on 1 shoe and a big R on the other so you can try and figure out where they might go?

Oh no not ignore, not that!!! Later turd!
MAGA

Forum List

Back