This time it's a five year-old with the babysitter's gun

But because other people are stupid and careless, "I" should not lose MY rights to keep and bear arms.

Marty? What the fuck did I JUST say?

I said what I meant.

I meant what I said, and fuck if I have NOT had ENOUGH of that shit. Grow the fuck up. Stop twisting other people's words so you can have a fight they never started.

God, if it does not grow old.

And yet you attacked 2nd amendment supporters with your opening post, go figure.

I said apologists. Are you unaware that most gun owners think that there should be background checks?

I said what I meant.

I meant what I said, and fuck if I have NOT had ENOUGH of that shit. Grow the fuck up. Stop twisting other people's words so you can have a fight they never started.

And yet you attacked 2nd amendment supporters with your opening post, go figure.

I said apologists. Are you unaware that most gun owners think that there should be background checks?

Already have background checks, which anyone that wasn't a hater of the 2nd would already know. You CHOSE to make an attack piece attacking gun owners and 2nd Amendment supporters and now want to claim you did not, YOUR words are there saved for all to see and at least 3 people now have called you on them.

I said what I meant.

You didn't define apologists, and for someone like me who doesn't already know your feelings on gun control or the second amendment, your OP came off as attacking gun owners and the idea of private gun ownership in general.

I'm certainly not trying to speak for anyone else, especially anyone you may have a history with regarding the subject. The way you started the thread looked like an attack on gun ownership, though.

You don't need to make your position clear. Everybody knows exactly where you stand, and have been standing since Newtown. FFS, I could give your arguments by rote, in my sleep.

Seriously? I would be forever grateful, NO exaggeration, if you would cease with the kneejerk posting, and start thinking again.

If "start thinking" means changing my mind, then 1) No, and 2) implies those that disagree with you don't think, which is a tired progressive talking point.

YOU started the post snarking about "we need a dead kids post." Posting something as inflammatory as that is bound to get a response. I am confused that you are all of a sudden upset when you get said response.

Start thinking means start thinking.

What you do. This, right in this thread; this is the behavior of a paranoid mind. And it's not normal. I see glimpses of a nice, fun guy and then BAM! You twist the words and go on the attack - only in YOUR mind, you are on the defensive.

I have thought about it, and have come to the conclusion that this is a typical bait thread, as per your OP snark level.

And all of a sudden you are surprised when people respond?

I said what I meant.

Yes background checks, ones that take like 5 minutes or so that prove you are not a felon. What most control supporters want is background checks with waiting periods, gun limits, and all sorts of other annoying things like ammo background checks that are soley meant to infringe on law abiding gun owners.

Already have background checks, which anyone that wasn't a hater of the 2nd would already know. You CHOSE to make an attack piece attacking gun owners and 2nd Amendment supporters and now want to claim you did not, YOUR words are there saved for all to see and at least 3 people now have called you on them.

Yes. Three gun nuts who get woodies just thinking about their weapons.

Ain't no way I'm ascribing value to the opinions of the unhinged.

And if we were in doubt as to the intent of your original post this proves we are right. Go whine else where about how you were just misunderstood.

You didn't define apologists, and for someone like me who doesn't already know your feelings on gun control or the second amendment, your OP came off as attacking gun owners and the idea of private gun ownership in general.

I'm certainly not trying to speak for anyone else, especially anyone you may have a history with regarding the subject. The way you started the thread looked like an attack on gun ownership, though.

My daughter, son-in-law, and best friend all have their conceal-and-carry licenses. I haven't fired a weapon since basic, but I missed expert by two points. I miss firing a weapon. I am alarmed at the thought of an unarmed populace.

And I think the NRA is using you all so that they can make lots of money for the companies that make weapons.

I hope I'm not being lumped in there, considering I've never owned a gun and only fired one once in my life!

I hope I'm not being lumped in there, considering I've never owned a gun and only fired one once in my life!

She doesn't do facts, she is a liberal they do feelings.

I don't own a gun either, but I refuse to give up my right to one, or to allow government to make it difficult for me to get one (while letting thier own buddies get ones easily). I don't excercise my right to jury trial currently, but I do not want to give up that one either.

I don't own a gun either, but I refuse to give up my right to one, or to allow government to make it difficult for me to get one (while letting thier own buddies get ones easily). I don't excercise my right to jury trial currently, but I do not want to give up that one either.

I just don't want to be labelled a 'gun nut' without pointing out the silliness of it. :tongue:

I'm all for retaining the right to own a gun, even if I'll likely never use it.

I am a liberal and I own several guns. In fact, just went halfies with my daughter on a shotgun. So....am I a "take your guns away" liberal? Or are you trying to lump us all together?

I am a liberal and I own several guns. In fact, just went halfies with my daughter on a shotgun. So....am I a "take your guns away" liberal? Or are you trying to lump us all together?

I don't think i have ever called you out on gun control as a particular issue, unless I missed some obvious snark on your part.

retracted

Last edited:
Fucking liberal ghouls.

There is a USA Today story about a 14 year old in Massachusetts who killed a teacher with a knife. Where's the thread on that you hypocritical assholes?

Fuck you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...e-its-a-14-year-old-who-shot-his-teacher.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...lls-his-white-teacher-in-school-bathroom.html

Hypocritical asshole. You don't give a rats ass about the dead kids unless they can further your gun grabbing agenda. Liberal ghoul.

She doesn't do facts, she is a liberal they do feelings.

Don't be fooled. It isn't about feelings one little bit. She doesn't care at all about the kids or the teachers.

When you willfully choose to defend people like BDBoop who is openly attacking gun owners and the 2nd, one has to wonder what is more important to you? The liberal line or the rights of the people?

Fucking liberal ghouls.

There is a USA Today story about a 14 year old in Massachusetts who killed a teacher with a knife. Where's the thread on that you hypocritical assholes?

Fuck you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...e-its-a-14-year-old-who-shot-his-teacher.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...lls-his-white-teacher-in-school-bathroom.html

Hypocritical asshole. You don't give a rats ass about the dead kids unless they can further your gun grabbing agenda. Liberal ghoul.

You don't know shit, and you're more than proud to say so.

And you're fine with dead kids as long as they starve. Fuck you squared.

Forum List

Back